Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin's hands are much larger than the Pussy Grabber's!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I have it from reliable informants (John Bolton and Meghan Kelly), that Putin's "package" is twice the size of the Pussy Grabber's.  I can guess how Kelly found out, but how Bolton learned this data is beyond me.  Could this be why Melania doesn't want to live with her husband anymore? I wonder ....

Read this extract:

"Throughout this campaign and since the election, Trump has extolled the virtues of Putin, showing none of his usual bellicose bravado or nationalist fervor. He didn’t seem to know that Russia had invaded Ukraine and when corrected said that he believed it was a welcome invasion. When confronted with the fact that Putin stands accused of killing reporters and and political rivals he responded by saying, “Our country does plenty of killing also.” He later joked on the campaign trail about following Putin’s lead and killing journalists himself. He goes out of his way to call the Russian leader “strong,” Trump’s highest compliment.

Today Trump says that he and Putin have never met, but in this TV interview taped in Moscow in November 2013, Trump said he has a relationship with the Russian president and that he assumed Putin would be watching. Trump often compliments Putin for his “popularity”and throughout the campaign he has insisted, in spite of growing evidence to the contrary, that there is no reason to believe that the Russian government is responsible for the infiltration of Democratic Party and Clinton staffers’ computers. Indeed, Trump is so adamant about this that he’s pretty much accused his own government of lying about it. That is an extreme reaction and one that seems inexplicable for an incoming president.

Trump’s attitude toward Putin has always been at odds with his usual style and tone. Because of that and the strange circumstances surrounding Trump’s hiring of Paul Manafort, a man with deep connections to Russian allies, the strange behavior of “Trump surrogates” at the Republican platform committee drafting sanctions policy toward Russia and Trump’s dismissive and often cavalier attitude toward evidence that Russia tried to interfere in the presidential election, serious questions are now being raised.

Yesterday it was reported that United States intelligence officials now have a high level of confidence that Vladimir Putin himself was involved in the operation aimed at disrupting the election. Trump’s behavior toward the Russian president has been so out of character that it was only a matter of time before people began to ask, “What did the president-elect know, and when did he know it?”
Heather Digby Parton
Heather Digby Parton, also known as "Digby," is a contributing writer to Salon. She was the winner of the 2014 Hillman Prize for Opinion and Analysis Journalism.

Markle

Markle

Putin's hands are much larger than the Pussy Grabber's!   Sohowsyr-448x336_zps66wa9rox

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Putin's hands are much larger than the Pussy Grabber's!   Sohowsyr-448x336_zps66wa9rox

Based on your recent comments, it's clear you know considerably more than I do about desperation!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:Putin's hands are much larger than the Pussy Grabber's!   Sohowsyr-448x336_zps66wa9rox

Based on your recent comments, it's clear you know considerably more than I do about desperation!

I've simply posted facts. As anyone can see here, it is you and the other Progressives who have gone off the rails, calling posters names, denigrating them and more.

All of you have yet to accept the FACT that Donald Trump will be president. All of you are sadly intent on denigrating the man plus his choices for his cabinet scare all of you too.

Keep up the good work.
Each and every one of you lives in fear that the policies of Trump will work. After eight years of failure, it should scare you. Pretty well lock up the White House, House of Representatives, Senate and Supreme Court for quite some time.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I've simply posted facts.  As anyone can see here, it is you and the other Progressives who have gone off the rails, calling posters names, denigrating them and more.  

All of you have yet to accept the FACT that Donald Trump will be president.  All of you are sadly intent on denigrating the man plus his choices for his cabinet scare all of you too.

Keep up the good work.  
Each and every one of you lives in fear that the policies of Trump will work.  After eight years of failure, it should scare you.  Pretty well lock up the White House, House of Representatives, Senate and Supreme Court for quite some time.

Once again, stop masturbating you old fool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum