Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

C.I.A. Judgment on Russia Built on Swell of Evidence

+8
Telstar
Sal
Vikingwoman
gatorfan
Wordslinger
polecat
Markle
knothead
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

knothead

knothead

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0

More and more anecdotal evidence emerging that our political process was undermined and determined the outcome of the presidential election, now sadly we are stuck with P.T. Barnum, an illegitimately elected President.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0

More and more anecdotal evidence emerging that our political process was undermined and determined the outcome of the presidential election, now sadly we are stuck with P.T. Barnum, an illegitimately elected President.

C.I.A. Judgment on Russia Built on Swell of Evidence HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Reactionary much?

knothead

knothead

You both have become so predictable but the reactions are no surprise to me. There is a mountain of circumstantial evidence that Russia desired to swing the election to P.T. Barnum and against HRC. Your choice to ignore the implications here prove conclusively your stalwart partisanship because from where I stand this is a national tragedy.

polecat

polecat

There's a word for people concerned about Russian meddling in our election: patriotic.- Andy Borowitz

knothead

knothead

polecat wrote:There's a word for people concerned about Russian meddling in our election: patriotic.- Andy Borowitz

lol! lol! lol!

We don't know anything conclusive right now... there are no facts... and there's certainly no conclusion.

Unless you are inside of the actual investigation... you are simply reacting to headlines... period.

polecat

polecat

Deplorables don’t believe Putin helped Trump if told by US Intelligence, but believe #Pizzagate if told by anon tweet from a dude in Russia.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

polecat wrote:Deplorables don’t believe Putin helped Trump if told by US Intelligence, but believe #Pizzagate if told by anon tweet from a dude in Russia.

How very true!!!

polecat

polecat

You know, it does seem like an odd moment to double-down and nominate a man who has close ties to Putin to be our next Secretary of State.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:We don't know anything conclusive right now... there are no facts... and there's certainly no conclusion.

Unless you are inside of the actual investigation... you are simply reacting to headlines... period.

I am reacting to reports from the CIA and the NSA, two of the best security entities in the world, both conclude a mountain of circumstantial evidence. I would err on the side of our security agencies. . . .

gatorfan

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:We don't know anything conclusive right now... there are no facts... and there's certainly no conclusion.

I am reacting to reports from the CIA and the NSA, two of the best security entities in the world, both conclude a mountain of circumstantial evidence.  I would err on the side of our security agencies. . . .  

I'm not saying the Rooskies didn't play games but no one knows what their motive might have been except them. Perhaps just to embarrass HRC. Why is it though that NOW everyone believes CIA and NSA ANALYSTs when those very agencies gave Bush bad info on Iraq causing him to start the idiotic Iraq War? What is different here? Except another agenda.......

knothead

knothead

gatorfan wrote:
knothead wrote:

I am reacting to reports from the CIA and the NSA, two of the best security entities in the world, both conclude a mountain of circumstantial evidence.  I would err on the side of our security agencies. . . .  

I'm not saying the Rooskies didn't play games but no one knows what their motive might have been except them. Perhaps just to embarrass HRC. Why is it though that NOW everyone believes CIA and NSA ANALYSTs when those very agencies gave Bush bad info on Iraq causing him to start the idiotic Iraq War? What is different here? Except another agenda.......

This thread is not about Bush it is about Trump becoming President legitimately . . . . . it appears to be anything but . . .

gatorfan

knothead wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
knothead wrote:

This thread is not about Bush it is about Trump becoming President legitimately . . . . . it appears to be anything but . . .

The analogy is clear to any objective person. Oh wait......

knothead

knothead

gatorfan wrote:
knothead wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
knothead wrote:

The analogy is clear to any objective person. Oh wait......

So your comment means what exactly? You do or do not care that Russia has interfered in our Presidential election?

polecat

polecat

Ultimately, I'd bet the GOP goes for the "We get the Supreme Court Justices and Putin gets the Secretary of State" deal. - LOLGOP

The congressional Republicans who tirelessly investigated Benghazi are going to be all over this Russian hacking thing, I'll bet.- Andy Borowitz

The intelligence community represents two things Trump hates, intelligence and community.- Andy Borowitz

Trump blocks #millionwomanmarch from Lincoln Memorial despite the fact that the LM is actually owned by Americans who pay federal taxes. - John Fugelsang

polecat

polecat

Trump: "Obama is wasting money investigating Russian hacking of election. Putin promised me it won't happen again, unless I need him to."- Tea Party Cat

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:

I know you're going to run and hide but I'll ask anyway.

PLEASE show us your source and the link showing the CIA and NSA "both conclude a mountain of circumstantial evidence."

Vikingwoman

We know that a Trump associate met w/ a Russian pro Putin parliament member over in Eastern Europe. We know that.

Did he give him a big silly red reset button?

Seriously... could she and Obama have been any more inept?

The only two countries with improved relations are Iran and Cuba... lol. Congratulations comrades.

Sal

Sal

There's more than that.

Manafort is back in camp, and he's so far up Putin's ass, he's looking out through his nostrils.

And, Tillerson is above him.

We have become a Soviet satellite state, and the GOP is all in.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:We know that a Trump associate met w/ a Russian pro Putin parliament member over in Eastern Europe. We know that.

C.I.A. Judgment on Russia Built on Swell of Evidence Whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:We know that a Trump associate met w/ a Russian pro Putin parliament member over in Eastern Europe. We know that.

C.I.A. Judgment on Russia Built on Swell of Evidence Whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2

C.I.A. Judgment on Russia Built on Swell of Evidence Dr_pep13

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:Trump: "Obama is wasting money investigating Russian hacking of election. Putin promised me it won't happen again, unless I need him to."- Tea Party Cat

Kindly show us the source and link to where the quote appears that you allege was made by President-Elect Donald Trump.

If you cannot, wouldn't that be lying?

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:Trump: "Obama is wasting money investigating Russian hacking of election. Putin promised me it won't happen again, unless I need him to."- Tea Party Cat

Kindly show us the source and link to where the quote appears that you allege was made by President-Elect Donald Trump.

If you cannot, wouldn't that be lying?

LOL The Russian army hasn't even invaded to protect the sorry ass of Traitor Trump and the Russian factory trolls are already making demands on Real Americans.

C.I.A. Judgment on Russia Built on Swell of Evidence Df926b14

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum