Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAKE NEWS! EIGHT TIMES FROM HILLARY CLINTON!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

FAKE NEWS!  EIGHT TIMES FROM HILLARY CLINTON!

8 Times Hillary Clinton Pushed Fake News

by EZRA DULIS    10 Dec 2016

Former Secretary of State and two-time presidential campaign loser Hillary Clinton wants Congress to stop people from reading “fake news” — after spending her political career promoting and defending herself with the exact same thing.
Clinton told D.C. lawmakers this week that they need to act on “fake news.” Breitbart’s Charlie Spiering reported:

“The epidemic of malicious fake news and false propaganda that flooded social media over the past year — it’s now clear that so-called fake news can have real world consequences,” Clinton said. “This isn’t about politics or bipartisanship. Lives are at risk.”

Clinton called for Congress to pass legislation to stop it and for tech moguls in Silicon Valley to continue searching for a way to block it from entering readers’ Facebook and Twitter feeds.

“It’s a danger that must be addressed and addressed quickly,” Clinton said.

Yet Clinton is not an authority on fighting “fake news” — only an expert in spreading it. Here are some of the biggest whoppers she sold the American people during her ill-fated political career.

1. “Landing Under Sniper Fire”

This one is a classic. In 2008, she said of her 1996 trip to Bosnia: “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

This whopper went down as the most memorable moment of her first doomed presidential campaign.

2. Her grandmother was an immigrant

3. A recruiter shut down her attempt to join the Marines because she was a woman

4. The Benghazi attack was a protest against a YouTube video

5. She never sent or received classified email on her homebrew email server

6. Russia was behind Wikileaks’ release of John Podesta’s emails

7. She’s a sweet grandma

8. A stranger just happened to find me in public!

Explanations for each...http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/12/10/hillary-clinton-fake-news/

Okay, my Progressive good friends, show us all which of these are NOT TRUE.

Y'all really need to pace yourselves, otherwise, it is going to be a long, long eight years.

Last edited by Markle on 12/11/2016, 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:FAKE NEWS!  EIGHT TIMES FROM HILLARY CLINTON!

Former Secretary of State and two-time presidential campaign loser Hillary Clinton wants Congress to stop people from reading “fake news” — after spending her political career promoting and defending herself with the exact same thing.
Clinton told D.C. lawmakers this week that they need to act on “fake news.” Breitbart’s Charlie Spiering reported:

“The epidemic of malicious fake news and false propaganda that flooded social media over the past year — it’s now clear that so-called fake news can have real world consequences,” Clinton said. “This isn’t about politics or bipartisanship. Lives are at risk.”

Clinton called for Congress to pass legislation to stop it and for tech moguls in Silicon Valley to continue searching for a way to block it from entering readers’ Facebook and Twitter feeds.

Yet Clinton is not an authority on fighting “fake news” — only an expert in spreading it. Here are some of the biggest whoppers she sold the American people during her ill-fated political career.

This one is a classic. In 2008, she said of her 1996 trip to Bosnia: “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

This whopper went down as the most memorable moment of her first doomed presidential campaign.

3. A recruiter shut down her attempt to join the Marines because she was a woman

7. She’s a sweet grandma

[/b][/i][/size][/color]

Explanations for each...http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/12/10/hillary-clinton-fake-news/

Y'all really need to pace yourselves, otherwise, it is going to be a long, long eight years.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t24221-a-proposition

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:FAKE NEWS!  EIGHT TIMES FROM HILLARY CLINTON!

7. She’s a sweet grandma

Of course but that is ok....it was Hillary.

Just look at all of the demagoguery about Trump. The vast majority of which is baseless.

It's been repeated so often now that the leftists think it fact. It's psychological manipulation.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Trump got a huge standing ovation at the Army Navy game.

Our president-elect arrived to a standing ovation from the great servicemen of our Army and Navy! ... Future Commander in Chief Trump greets troops, draws cheers at Army-Navy game 

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:Trump got a huge standing ovation at the Army Navy game.

Our president-elect arrived to a standing ovation from the great servicemen of our Army and Navy! ... Future Commander in Chief Trump greets troops, draws cheers at Army-Navy game 

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama couldn't find the time to attend the game for SEVEN OUT OF EIGHT YEARS. Other presidents would sit for one-half on the Army side and the other half on the Navy side. I guess ISIS didn't have a side.

During the interview Donald Trump gave ESPN, the crowd was chanting "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"!

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum