Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confirmed ! We have a true leader as Sec Def nominated by President elect Trump

+4
Floridatexan
gatorfan
Sal
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

A
Floridatexan wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Sal wrote:He's gonna need a waiver because of that civilian control of the military principle.

I guess fascists don't give a shit about that.

Go figure.

Um, this is hardly the first time a former member of the military would become SecDef. LOL

He's an Islamophobe who wants to void the Iran agreement.  He's supposed to wait 7 years after retirement to serve as Secretary of Defense.  A waiver will be required for him to accept the position.  Did you even read the article?

Iran has already voided and violated it. You're a bit dense on Foreign Policy. Unless it's about driving a school bus, you just aren't competent.

You are just a pure genius, I guess.  How dare you call me incompetent!  What a pathetic rube.
In order to be offended, I must first value your opinion

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Once again, can anybody name a war Mattis fought in that we won?

Crickets.

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Would someone please tell me which of the many wars ole Mad Dog  fought in were wars we won?  

As you know...LOL...General Mattis resigned three years ago because of his differences with Commander in Chief Barack Hussein Obama.  Rather than carrying out the flawed instruction of Commander Obama, he did the right thing and resigned.

My informed guess is that the Rules of Engagement will change significantly when Donald Trump and General Mattis are leading our war on terror.

You do know that we won the invasion of Iraq and, being the failure he is, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama seized defeat from the jaws of VICTORY.

A victory which cost some 4,000 American lives.  Apparently, the only thing that matters to you is which head of the two parties screwed up the most.  Too bad you don't care about your country . . which is still paying for and fighting that war, and a few others which we obviously have no plans to win.  How appropriate that Mad Dog is back in the saddle again ...
Your generation killed 58,000+ in Vietnam so shut up

2seaoat

I am not real concerned with who is SOD if President Trump keeps his promise not to get involved in stupid wars. If American kids live in peace because of the success of President Trump, great. However, if we start killing people in stupid wars and imperialistic expansion to feed MIC, you want restraint in this position. A former Ford Executive as SOD screwed up Viet Nam, and a former CEO of a drug company screwed up Iraq, so how much can a former general do to match numbskulls who have botched the job?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I am not real concerned with who is SOD if President Trump keeps his promise not to get involved in stupid wars.  If American kids live in peace because of the success of President Trump, great.  However, if we start killing people in stupid wars and imperialistic expansion to feed MIC, you want restraint in this position.  A former Ford Executive as SOD screwed up Viet Nam, and a former CEO of a drug company screwed up Iraq, so how much can a former general do to match numbskulls who have botched the job?

Please explain why president-elect Trump is thumbing his nose at the Chinese by meeting with officials from Taiwain? Why is he including his children in meetings with foreign dignitaries?

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I am not real concerned with who is SOD if President Trump keeps his promise not to get involved in stupid wars.  If American kids live in peace because of the success of President Trump, great.  However, if we start killing people in stupid wars and imperialistic expansion to feed MIC, you want restraint in this position.  A former Ford Executive as SOD screwed up Viet Nam, and a former CEO of a drug company screwed up Iraq, so how much can a former general do to match numbskulls who have botched the job?

Please explain why president-elect Trump is thumbing his nose at the Chinese by meeting with officials from Taiwain? Why is he including his children in meetings with foreign dignitaries?

Probably no more nefarious than the shadow govt set up by Obama with all the Czars he appointed, right? Get over it. You folks had your shot.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm not getting over it. I'm going to fight this with everything I have.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:You do know that we won the invasion of Iraq and, being the failure he is, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama seized defeat from the jaws of VICTORY.

Confirmed ! We have a true leader as Sec Def nominated by President elect Trump - Page 2 Hooey11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:Get over it. You folks had your shot.

It is hilarious to hear PeeDog tell some else to "get over it." He'll still be creating anti-Obama threads 10 years from now..... LOL!

PeeDog was never able to "get over it" with Obama, and I am sure he will tire of seeing criticism leveled at President Trump, but he is going to have to endure it, just like Obama-supporters did.

The difference is, we won't incessantly whine about Trump like he did when he obsessed on the Obamas.
Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Would someone please tell me which of the many wars ole Mad Dog  fought in were wars we won?  

As you know...LOL...General Mattis resigned three years ago because of his differences with Commander in Chief Barack Hussein Obama.  Rather than carrying out the flawed instruction of Commander Obama, he did the right thing and resigned.

My informed guess is that the Rules of Engagement will change significantly when Donald Trump and General Mattis are leading our war on terror.

You do know that we won the invasion of Iraq and, being the failure he is, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama seized defeat from the jaws of VICTORY.

A victory which cost some 4,000 American lives.  Apparently, the only thing that matters to you is which head of the two parties screwed up the most.  Too bad you don't care about your country . . which is still paying for and fighting that war, and a few others which we obviously have no plans to win.  How appropriate that Mad Dog is back in the saddle again ...
Your generation killed 58,000+ in Vietnam so shut up

My generation was wasted fighting in Korea. But you do have a point -- all the lives lost in Vietnam, on both sides, were wasted because American corporations involved in making money for war materials were running the show -- then and now, dummy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum