Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump tells his strongest supporters: "Thanks for your vote. Now go fuck yourselves."

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Consider: Many on Trump's new team are classic establishment boosters. Masters of dark money. Read the article:

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/40331-the-dark-money-cabinet

We live in a world that is run by money. Wouldn't you want your President and his team to be wise to the business and the sharpest in negotiation?

How would that be any different from any president since jfk? We also know hillary would've too.

She admitted having public and a private positions. Which did you vote for?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:We live in a world that is run by money.  Wouldn't you want your President and his team to be wise to the business and the sharpest in negotiation?  

I thought we were promised that he was going to Washington to drain the swamp. Now it turns out he's just bringing crocodiles for the party.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:How would that be any different from any president since jfk? We also know hillary would've too.

She admitted having public and a private positions. Which did you vote for?

I chose corruption over insanity. How about you?

Wordslinger wrote:
SheWrites wrote:We live in a world that is run by money.  Wouldn't you want your President and his team to be wise to the business and the sharpest in negotiation?  

I thought we were promised that he was going to Washington to drain the swamp.  Now it turns out he's just bringing crocodiles for the party.

I didn't vote for him so he didn't promise me anything. It will be interesting to see what stays in the swamp.

Is DC a swamp?? Geographically??? I always like origins.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I thought we were promised that he was going to Washington to drain the swamp.  Now it turns out he's just bringing crocodiles for the party.

I didn't vote for him so he didn't promise me anything.  It will be interesting to see what stays in the swamp.  

Is DC a swamp?? Geographically???  I always like origins.  

Yes, Washington, DC is built on swampland that was drained.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum