Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Citizens Freedom Party

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Citizens Freedom Party Empty Citizens Freedom Party 11/16/2016, 6:29 pm

CitizensFreedomParty

If you live in the great state of Florida and not happy with the Democrats or Republicans and want a change for the next election in 2018 .Please go to the Citizens Freedom Party site at http://citizensfreedompar.wixsite.com/citizensfreedomparty or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CFPNC/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Please join and make sure you like our page on facebook

2Citizens Freedom Party Empty Re: Citizens Freedom Party 11/16/2016, 6:36 pm

CitizensFreedomParty

This is to all the people that didnt want Trump or those wanted Clinton please stop the fighting and dont drag kids into it. Do you think it is fair to the children that they are getting hurt over a Election .Lets try this go another route and join Citizens Freedom Party today .We will work for a Nation of one .

3Citizens Freedom Party Empty Re: Citizens Freedom Party 11/16/2016, 6:41 pm

Will I get a free t-shirt?

4Citizens Freedom Party Empty Re: Citizens Freedom Party 11/16/2016, 6:46 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Citizens Freedom Party Fb_img17

Like these little kids are involved.

5Citizens Freedom Party Empty Election 2018 11/16/2016, 7:53 pm

CitizensFreedomParty

Join today the Citizens Freedom Party if you dont want wither party winning in 2018.please go to
https://www.facebook.com/Citizens-Freedom-Party-of-Florida-State-Chapter-1793957417559392/
make sure you like all the Citizens Freedom party pages on Facebook

6Citizens Freedom Party Empty Re: Citizens Freedom Party 11/16/2016, 7:58 pm

2seaoat

Great.......further weaken the opposition to Republican domination in Florida politics by further dividing the vote. I love the game plan. Create a new name for a party and everything is solved. Just more dirty politics trying to scrape off stupid people who want easy answers. Policy and politics are not for the weak, but for those willing to work hard to do what is right. It is obvious we have one more attempt by the fascist propaganda machine to further weaken the resolve to fight injustice and balkanize the vote.

7Citizens Freedom Party Empty Re: Citizens Freedom Party 11/16/2016, 8:15 pm

I wear an xl... but will settle for 2xl if they're all cotton. I hope it's dark colored too... cause I'm constantly getting grease and dirt on them. As a side note... are we allowed to sleep at your headquarters? This sort-of ties info my need for a t-shirt... I had a small crack explosion. I'm ok... but lost both of my possessions.

Sooo... what's up? Can I start walking there now?

8Citizens Freedom Party Empty Re: Citizens Freedom Party 11/16/2016, 9:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:I wear an xl... but will settle for 2xl if they're all cotton. I hope it's dark colored too... cause I'm constantly getting grease and dirt on them. As a side note... are we allowed to sleep at your headquarters? This sort-of ties info my need for a t-shirt... I had a small crack explosion. I'm ok... but lost both of my possessions.

Dark color shirts are more slimming.....but I like lighter colors.

9Citizens Freedom Party Empty Re: Citizens Freedom Party 11/16/2016, 9:28 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I wear an xl... but will settle for 2xl if they're all cotton. I hope it's dark colored too... cause I'm constantly getting grease and dirt on them. As a side note... are we allowed to sleep at your headquarters? This sort-of ties info my need for a t-shirt... I had a small crack explosion. I'm ok... but lost both of my possessions.

I can tell you've never lived in a box. You must be one of those 99%ers.

10Citizens Freedom Party Empty Re: Citizens Freedom Party 11/16/2016, 10:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I can tell you've never lived in a box. You must be one of those 99%ers.

I'm claustrophobic ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum