Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

People are lining up in half mile long lines across the country in early voting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I think moral good people are willing to spend hours in lines designed to inhibit the vote to tell the Oligarchy that America is not a third world banana Republic, but a vibrant democracy of ALL the people. Thank you America......you have confirmed that fascism will not have an easy battle in America. Good will defeat evil.

2seaoat

I personally think that the crazies thinking they actually could win has energized good people to get off the couch and vote, rather than face hate and fear. I would like to think this was all a plan, but Americans are good people.....you cannot fool Americans about this important choice despite unlimited lies and propaganda........the cockroaches are scrambling with the light being turned on.

2seaoat wrote:I think moral good people are willing to spend hours in lines designed to inhibit the vote to tell the Oligarchy that America is not a third world banana Republic, but a vibrant democracy of ALL the people.   Thank you America......you have confirmed that fascism will not have an easy battle in America.   Good will defeat evil.
If good defeats evil, Hillary is gonna be mad as heck tomorrow night

2seaoat

I will post once Tuesday night and early wed. It will be short. I will begin posting about a week later. I need a break from all the negative of the Trump campaign, and after a year of seeing this fascism I will take no pride in a victory for Hillary if the Senate is lost. Even if both win, I will take no pride because never in our history has fascism come so close to raising its ugly head in America.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum