Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Early voting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Early voting Empty Early voting 10/14/2016, 4:56 pm

2seaoat

2 votes for Hillary.......never voted for a Democrat for President, and I must say I did not melt, the gates of hell did not open, and both my wife and I had a sense of our civic duty being done. Never Trump. I live in a part of the state which is 75% Republican and I must say some of the conversation in the line was people saying they would never vote for Trump.......I hope this is a landslide and it sends a message to the fascist......never in America.

2Early voting Empty Re: Early voting 10/14/2016, 5:09 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

My wife and I have already cast our ballots for the next president in the United States, Hillary Clinton.

3Early voting Empty Re: Early voting 10/14/2016, 5:11 pm

Sal

Sal

We mailed our ballots in last weekend. Two votes for Madam President.

4Early voting Empty Re: Early voting 10/14/2016, 6:13 pm

2seaoat

I wrote in my next door neighbor for my congressman. He will be piszed because everybody knows everybody in town, and people drink coffee at the gas station every morning and my neighbor is always over there listening to the gossip.....wait to he finds out he almost went to Washington DC.

5Early voting Empty Re: Early voting 10/14/2016, 9:02 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I wrote in my next door neighbor for my congressman.  He will be piszed because everybody knows everybody in town, and people drink coffee at the gas station every morning and my neighbor is always over there listening to the gossip.....wait to he finds out he almost went to Washington DC.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum