Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russian military can shut down all our electronic defensive systems ... and they've done it!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Check out the attached video, then ask youself why the U.S. seems to want to challenge Putin every day ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt9nIIBN3O4

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There is no reason to get confrontational with Russia. They are not threatening to invade Western Europe any more, and they are not fomenting revolutions in the 3rd World, like they did when they were the USSR.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I have been studying the Gerald Ford the new class of Aircraft Carriers to replace all the Nimitz class and I think these videos show theoretically that we are putting too much in a few large very expensive offensive weapons systems.

However, if the Russians think we store our planes like displayed in the videos, or that our Trident subs would not destroy their military short of nuclear, I think any type of surprise attack using this technology is not a concern among nation states, but a compact trailer with large drone could cause damage and be hard to defend. Just more give us more money because we are all at risk. Yes we are at risk.....but less money and more focus on defense and intelligence will still allow us to be dominate without pouring our precious resources down the rabbit hole.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What we don't need is for our less-than-capable military leaders to designate what needs to be built, in order to suit MICs apetite.

Maybe we can hire a few Russians to bring our electronics up to snuff?

What we need, is something the DOD and the Pentagon have NEVER DONE BEFORE: Buy what we really need!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum