Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump supporter points gun at six children he suspected of destroying yard sign

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/trump-supporter-points-gun-6-kids-sign-destroyed-article-1.2858477

Man accused of holding kids at gunpoint over trashed Trump sign

DAVID BOROFF
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, November 4, 2016, 2:26 PM

A Donald Trump supporter in Michigan pointed a gun at six kids he suspected of destroying a yard sign favoring the Republican presidential candidate.

Allen Park officers found the children, aged 12 to 14, on the grass Saturday with 56-year-old Michael Kubek standing over them "cursing and yelling." They said a gun had been pointed at them.

"He was using very profane language," a neighbor told Fox 2. "Real bad language."

Kubek had called police to report the damaged sign and said the children were fleeing. He told officers the gun was not loaded, adding he didn't see who damaged the "Trump Pence Make America Great Again" sign.

Donald Trump supporter points gun at six children he suspected of destroying yard sign Signs5n-2-web
Kubek was hit with weapons charges following the incident. (ALLEN PARK POLICE DEPARTMENT)

When the children attempted to tell him they did not destroy the sign, he kept cursing at them and told them to be quiet, according to the News-Herald.

Kubek said he just "wanted to scare the kids" with the gun, according to the newspaper. He had seen his house egged and his signs damaged the previous week, the News-Herald reported.

He is free on bond after being arraigned on assault with a dangerous weapon charges. He is slated to appear in court in December.

"Kubek was hit with weapons charges following the incident."

I'm not sure why you think this interesting... except to feed your bias. He'll be adjudicated and likely stripped of his right to bear arms... just as he should imo. Keep us posted... yawn.

2seaoat

I used to get into a lot of mischief as a kid. I mean we all did. It was not malicious, but it was certainly wrong. I was grabbed by my collar, I was knocked down, and I was yelled at, but never did a coward pull a gun. Gangbanging punks spread this idea that a gun can turn a punk into a man......I just laugh this guy thinks he is getting hassled by the neighborhood kids because of a political sign......my guess is he is a total wanabee who gets his thrills by being a tough guy with 12 year olds. I remember a scout master who was verbally abusing a group of us when I stood my ground and told him he had to knock the profanity off, and he proceeded with all 240 lbs to hit me in the chest and send a thirteen year old kid flying which resulted in a bloody knee and my scout pants being torn......I got up immediately and went right back into his face and asked him if he felt better about hitting a 13 year old......was not even slightly afraid of him because I regularly beat him in chess and he always wanted to kick my asz, but that day about five other adult leaders witnessed him losing his cool and after I returned to stand my ground he just backed down. The story is not about Trump, it is not even about guns......it is about weak men who need a strong authority figure because you scrape the surface.......they are wussies. Who points a gun at a group of 12 year old kids.......and wants to scare them.....they were probably laughing at him.

I had a guy in fwb fire a shotgun in my direction because I walked across his sea wall. Supposedly it was rock salt... but my grandfather dressed him down like the asshole he was. No police... no laws cited... just good old common sense and fair warning. The guy later apologized to me and said I could throw my cast net from his dock. Problem solved.

2seaoat

Your grandfather handled it like men used to handle things. Today with punk gangbangers pretending to be tough guys because they have a gun the world has gone insane, and when the Walter Mitty, and Wally Cox folks become wannabee tough guys.....it does not end well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum