Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I will say this, Comey's blunder has made this election much too close for comfort

+3
Floridatexan
Sal
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

sunnystorm

I, personally just feel sad for all of us. Neither candidate is worth his/her amount in salt.

I've learned to despise media. Of particular note would be Megyn Kelly who pushed Trump in the primaries. We had some pretty good candidates, but Fox promoted the "attention getter."

I would like to see honest media.

We need to realize how much the media controls our mind set and it is frightening.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Boards intelligence is higher than most of our forum members.   That is a given.  However, I can tell you without a second of hesitation that the FBI director has acted professionally.   He was absolutely correct that Hillary would never be indicted under the statute and the requirement of intent.   He also was clear that she was negligent.   So what.   She admitted the same.   She said she made a mistake.   It is not a mistake to transfer classified documents to a third party for a quid pro quo gain.....that is a crime, and Hillary Clinton will NEVER be guilty of that crime.   It assumes she is stupid.   Much similar to folks thinking Boards is stupid.....he is clearly brighter than those who accuse him of being stupid.   However, when President Obama and his political appointee to Justice agree that the discretion to prosecute a candidate for President should be delegated to the FBI who has built a reputation of professional career agents who are outside politics, do not be surprised that the FBI went for more transparency.   Both sides attacking the FBI are being foolish and partisan.  The truth is if America is too stupid to realize the emails are a nothing burger, then there is nothing the director could do to influence the election......America is doomed.   I happen to believe that intelligent Americans realize that Donald Trump is not good for America and will vote accordingly.   This is a nothing burger.

Tim Weiner disagrees with you:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/opinion/the-long-shadow-of-j-edgar-hoover.html

So does Frank Rich:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/charles-lindbergh-is-a-cautionary-tale-for-republicans.html

And where, oh where, is the FBI's investigation into Trump's Russian ties?

That's been posted for you several times from the nyt.

Just because you ignore something doesn't make it go away.

There are several investigations and several court cases in progress. Let me shout this: WHY IS THE FBI NOT RELEASING THE RESULTS OF THEIR INVESTIGATIONS INTO TRUMP???

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Boards intelligence is higher than most of our forum members.   That is a given.  However, I can tell you without a second of hesitation that the FBI director has acted professionally.   He was absolutely correct that Hillary would never be indicted under the statute and the requirement of intent.   He also was clear that she was negligent.   So what.   She admitted the same.   She said she made a mistake.   It is not a mistake to transfer classified documents to a third party for a quid pro quo gain.....that is a crime, and Hillary Clinton will NEVER be guilty of that crime.   It assumes she is stupid.   Much similar to folks thinking Boards is stupid.....he is clearly brighter than those who accuse him of being stupid.   However, when President Obama and his political appointee to Justice agree that the discretion to prosecute a candidate for President should be delegated to the FBI who has built a reputation of professional career agents who are outside politics, do not be surprised that the FBI went for more transparency.   Both sides attacking the FBI are being foolish and partisan.  The truth is if America is too stupid to realize the emails are a nothing burger, then there is nothing the director could do to influence the election......America is doomed.   I happen to believe that intelligent Americans realize that Donald Trump is not good for America and will vote accordingly.   This is a nothing burger.

Tim Weiner disagrees with you:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/opinion/the-long-shadow-of-j-edgar-hoover.html

So does Frank Rich:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/charles-lindbergh-is-a-cautionary-tale-for-republicans.html

And where, oh where, is the FBI's investigation into Trump's Russian ties?

That's been posted for you several times from the nyt.

Just because you ignore something doesn't make it go away.

There are several investigations and several court cases in progress.  Let me shout this:  WHY IS THE FBI NOT RELEASING THE RESULTS OF THEIR INVESTIGATIONS INTO TRUMP???  

Scary willful ignorance.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

2seaoat

There is no question from the intelligence community who has the primary role of identifying cyber attacks from foreign nations........Russia is doing the hacks.

2seaoat wrote:There is no question from the intelligence community who has the primary role of identifying cyber attacks from foreign nations........Russia is doing the hacks.

I can't make the font any larger... or your brain for that matter. So now you can prove your innuendo and crap leftist sites is greater than the FBI answer to nyt. I'll see if you can see red. Good luck dingle berry.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:There is no question from the intelligence community who has the primary role of identifying cyber attacks from foreign nations........Russia is doing the hacks.

I can't make the font any larger... or your brain for that matter. So now you can prove your innuendo and crap leftist sites is greater than the FBI answer to nyt. I'll see if you can see red. Good luck dingle berry.

"A senior intelligence official, who like the others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a continuing national security investigation"

More leaks.

Why can Comey not control his agency?

Because if it were up to the Obama admin there would've been a complete obstruction and obfuscation.

See: fast and furious gun running, holder wiretapping media, the war on whistleblowers, irs targeting, clapper lying to Congress about NSA data collection... etc. This is the least transparent admin since Woodrow Wilson.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://billmoyers.com/story/making-donald-trump-told-journalistic-nemesis/

Donald Trump is not fit to be President.

Markle

Markle

MOST amusing thread!

NONE of this would be happening or even imagined had the Clinton Cabal NOT tried to hide their nefarious activities involving pay to play along with all their other illegal activities.

THAT is the cause of this SNAFU. Not Comey, not anyone but the Clintons.

Also, our national security has been seriously breached by this illegal activity.

FBI Sources: Clinton Server Hacked By 'At Least Five' Foreign Intel Agencies, Two Major Federal Probes Ongoing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Because if it were up to the Obama admin there would've been a complete obstruction and obfuscation.

See: fast and furious gun running, holder wiretapping media, the war on whistleblowers, irs targeting, clapper lying to Congress about NSA data collection... etc. This is the least transparent admin since Woodrow Wilson.

You've bought into each and every attempt to bring down the best President we've had in decades.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Because if it were up to the Obama admin there would've been a complete obstruction and obfuscation.

You've bought into each and every attempt to bring down the best President we've had in decades.

You've ignored every transgression... and the policy pattern after each one. The funniest part is that you're capable because you know every bush error... but pretend unable when it's a dem. Doesn't that seem odd to you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum