Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

YES! Award show tonight with no hate America speeches, but lots of Praise Jesus!

+2
polecat
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

YES!  Award show tonight with no hate America speeches, but lots of Praise Jesus!

Yep, the Country Music Awards with tons of the greatest!

Starts off with a Bang!  What fun! Carrie Underwood in a spectacular dress and her spectacular voice!

I must be really old, I know the words to every song!

Doing a great skit on the Basket of Deplorables. Great, great, great show!

YES!  Award show tonight with no hate America speeches, but lots of Praise Jesus! Boom%201_zpstyyl0ij3

polecat

polecat

The CMAs

The Crank My Autotune awards?

Markle

Markle

Wow...Beyonce...with the Dixie Chicks doing a PRO-GUN country song!

Miracles will never cease!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We taped it.....never miss the CMA.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:We taped it.....never miss the CMA.

I did too, they just seem to get better every year!

Telstar

Telstar

The Dixie Chicks at their very best Praise Jesus!

knothead

knothead

Telstar wrote:The Dixie Chicks at their very best Praise Jesus!

Never forget what the GOP machine did to these ladies, I won't!

They wanted to be political... it was their choice.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:

Just as with all of Hillary Clinton's troubles come back to her personal choices, the Dixie Chicks brought on their own destruction certainly NOT the GOP "machine".

Prior to their shameful behavior, I had ordered one of their CD's from Amazon. When it arrived, I mailed it right back, unopened, and got a full refund.

Why is it that Progressives, like yourself, don't believe that people should be held responsible for their own behavior?

polecat

polecat

YES!  Award show tonight with no hate America speeches, but lots of Praise Jesus! Merles10

polecat

polecat

YES!  Award show tonight with no hate America speeches, but lots of Praise Jesus! Screen10

Telstar

Telstar

knothead wrote:

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:YES!  Award show tonight with no hate America speeches, but lots of Praise Jesus! Screen10

Other than the fact I really enjoy country music, along with virtually every other kind, why do you find it necessary to denigrate an AWARDS SHOW?

2seaoat

2seaoat

2seaoat

Telstar

Telstar

CMAs scrub all mentions of Beyonce and The Dixie Chicks' performance from social media after racist followers go on 'N-word' tirades - then try to backpedal amid more anger

Beyonce performed 'Daddy Lessons' with The Dixie Chicks at the CMAs
But racist country fans objected on social media, using the N-word

The CMAs pulled all references to the set from their site and social media
They then reposted a single Facebook reference to the performance
But that resulted in more complaints - albeit less openly racist ones

Many complained about Beyonce's pro-Black Lives Matter stance

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3903404/CMAs-scrub-mentions-Beyonce-Dixie-Chicks-Twitter-YouTube-Facebook-racist-rants.html

polecat

polecat

Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:YES!  Award show tonight with no hate America speeches, but lots of Praise Jesus! Screen10

Other than the fact I really enjoy country music, along with virtually every other kind, why do you find it necessary to denigrate an AWARDS SHOW?

Well I love country music and all kinds of music but I listen to country music more than any other style. What comes out of Nashville now is just a bunch of bad 70s rock and roll with a fiddle, thanks Tom Petty. Its all a bunch of rural clichés and then they tell you how country they are. I don't want you to tell me how country you are I want to hear how country you are. Go listen to Sam Hunt, if you can I cant. Nothing country about that... nothing. If they called it what it was maybe it wouldn't get under my skin. Nashville Pop or Nashville Disco something just not country. They should call it the "just hand me a award'' show because that is what it is.

1 more thing
The way people treated the Dixie Chicks after they said what they said, you cant say anything bad about the president because that's un-American kind of went out the window when we elected a black man didn't it. Hippocrates!

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:

Well I love country music and all kinds of music but I listen to country music more than any other style. What comes out of Nashville now is just a bunch of bad 70s rock and roll with a fiddle, thanks Tom Petty. Its all a bunch of rural clichés and then they tell you how country they are. I don't want you to tell me how country you are I want to hear how country you are. Go listen to Sam Hunt, if you can I cant. Nothing country about that... nothing. If they called it what it was maybe it wouldn't get under my skin. Nashville Pop or Nashville Disco something just not country. They should call it the "just hand me a award'' show because that is what it is.

1 more thing
The way people treated the Dixie Chicks after they said what they said, you cant say anything bad about the president because that's un-American kind of went out the window when we elected a black man didn't it. Hippocrates!

If ABBA could yodel they could stage a comeback in Nashville.

2seaoat

Opps Mr. Markle stepped in it again.....it appears that hate is alive and well.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cma-awards/travis-tritt-slams-cma-awards-over-beyonc%c3%a9-performance-in-lengthy-twitter-rant/ar-AAk0SAQ?li=BBnb7Kz

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:

[...]
1 more thing

So typical of Progressives. If they don't outright LIE, they tell half or rather one quarter truths.

"On March 10, 2003, during a London concert, nine days before the March 19, 2003 invasion of Iraq, lead vocalist Maines told the audience: "We don't want this war, this violence, and we're ashamed that the President of the United States (George W. Bush) is from Texas".

You just don't do that and expect to be popular in America. Just as has been shown by Hillary Clinton, if you make your own mess, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Now they can get on the CMA's by playing back-up to Beyonce and singing a pro-gun song which surprised me. Wonder how that was negotiated?

polecat

polecat

Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:

[...]
1 more thing

So typical of Progressives.  If they don't outright LIE, they tell half or rather one quarter truths.

"On March 10, 2003, during a London concert, nine days before the March 19, 2003 invasion of Iraq, lead vocalist Maines told the audience: "We don't want this war, this violence, and we're ashamed that the President of the United States (George W. Bush) is from Texas".

You just don't do that and expect to be popular in America.  Just as has been shown by Hillary Clinton, if you make your own mess, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Now they can get on the CMA's by playing back-up to Beyonce and singing a pro-gun song which surprised me.  Wonder how that was negotiated?

Wow
please tell me what i lied about in that statement

polecat

polecat

polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:

[...]
1 more thing

So typical of Progressives.  If they don't outright LIE, they tell half or rather one quarter truths.

You just don't do that and expect to be popular in America.  Just as has been shown by Hillary Clinton, if you make your own mess, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Now they can get on the CMA's by playing back-up to Beyonce and singing a pro-gun song which surprised me.  Wonder how that was negotiated?

Wow

Hello... crickets

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:
polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:

[...]
1 more thing

Wow

Hello... crickets

This has nothing to do with Buddy Holly. Wink

polecat

polecat

Rave on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum