Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonight, BEST Award Show, EVERY YEAR...American Country Music Awards. Bar NONE.

+7
boards of FL
Sal
knothead
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
Markle
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Tonight, BEST Award Show, EVERY YEAR...American Country Music Awards.  Bar NONE.

All the other award shows, no matter which, should look to emulate their yearly production or hire the folks who stage this musical extravaganza.

Staged this year at the Dallas, AT&T Stadium.

Great, all AMERICAN entertainment....

It would give hives, angina or worse to our Progressive good friends.  

Couldn't happen to a more deserving group.

More coronaries for the Progressives, Garth Brooks singing a tribute to the wife of the late sniper Chris Kyle.  His wife received a standing ovation and introduced the song.

HUNDREDS of full dress military stream down the aisles to attention around the stage. Crowd goes as the entertainers salute the military.

May God Bless them all.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That aint country music, Markle. What tries to label itself country music nowadays is a lot more more rock and roll than country. Much of it is pure rock n roll from the 60's.
Ironic aint it, that Nashville has now embraced the music that it once defined as "godless devil african music". The only difference is that Nashville has now made rock and roll be it's right-wing red state sean hannity theme music. lol

Real country music is George Jones. And even though I'm a commie progressive obama loving liberal according to you , I love real country music.
And by the way, parts of Nashville are very liberal, markle. As liberal as parts of California.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's how goofy it all is, Markle.

Recently,  Sean Hannity devoted a whole week's worth of shows trying to shut down Spring Break at Panama City Beach.  He sent field reporters down there to uncover all the sex and drugs and underage drinking and painted a picture of it as being the liberal progressive downfall of America.  And all Hannity plays as bumper music on his tv show is modern country (the red-state theme music).

At last night's award show,  Luke Bryan was named country music "Entertainer of the Year".

Here is Luke Bryan enthusiastically performing the "devil music"  for the drunken drugged up sex-on-the-beach Spring Break crowd at Panama City Beach.  He even wrote this song to sing the praises of it.  lol

2seaoat

I did not watch the show. Watched Game of thrones and basketball.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I enjoyed the show.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:I enjoyed the show.

And you enjoyed it without trying to make it about politics.  Which is as it should be.
What Merkle will never understand is that not everything in life needs to be viewed through the lens of this absurd political/media circus we now have in this country.

knothead

knothead

Markle has attained a new level of absurdity. His insinuation is that only Republicans respect religious views of others, appreciate those who serve in our military MIC and like Garth Brooks singing a tribute song about the dude who was murdered by his PTSD afflicted buddy. My wife and I watched the show and overall enjoyed it very much. It most certainly had political overtones laced within the overall production format but the entertainment venue overshadowed the politically biased implications. Country music producers always look to placate and patronize the patriotism element giving the illusion that those qualities are only found within Republican camps and nothing could be farther from the truth.

Sal

Sal

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/czg068/2015--mercun-awards

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle's taste in music is equally as disappointing as his views on just about everything else.

Vikingwoman

Garth Brooks looked weird when he was singing that song. His eyes flicked in strange positions. Taylor Swift is a mediocre singer,if that, who is way overrated. Miranda Lambert is also a mediocre singer. Martina McBride is much better. Ronnie Dunn is what you call a real singer.A lot of them are not as talented as people on American Idol. I lost interest this year.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Markle's taste in music is equally as disappointing as his views on just about everything else.  

Has semi-demented poster Markle EVER made a post on this forum that has no political overtones? Looky here, this thread is in the General Section, too....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

polecat

polecat

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:Markle has attained a new level of absurdity.  His insinuation is that only Republicans respect religious views of others, appreciate those who serve in our military MIC and like Garth Brooks singing a tribute song about the dude who was murdered by his PTSD afflicted buddy. My wife and I watched the show and overall enjoyed it very much.  It most certainly had political overtones laced within the overall production format but the entertainment venue overshadowed the politically biased implications. Country music producers always look to placate and patronize the patriotism element giving the illusion that those qualities are only found within Republican camps and nothing could be farther from the truth.

I don't care for Jason Aldean....but I enjoyed the rest. Taylor Swifts mother gave a beautiful introduction to her daughter. Taylor is quite the entertainer and her success has not altered her in a negative way.

polecat

polecat

Tonight, BEST Award Show, EVERY YEAR...American Country Music Awards.  Bar NONE. OPRAH

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:Markle has attained a new level of absurdity.  His insinuation is that only Republicans respect religious views of others, appreciate those who serve in our military MIC and like Garth Brooks singing a tribute song about the dude who was murdered by his PTSD afflicted buddy. My wife and I watched the show and overall enjoyed it very much.  It most certainly had political overtones laced within the overall production format but the entertainment venue overshadowed the politically biased implications. Country music producers always look to placate and patronize the patriotism element giving the illusion that those qualities are only found within Republican camps and nothing could be farther from the truth.

I don't care for Jason Aldean....but I enjoyed the rest. Taylor Swifts mother gave a beautiful introduction to her daughter. Taylor is quite the entertainer and her success has not altered her in a negative way.

Reba gave a great performance, I really have come to appreciate the talent of Taylor Swift, principally because of her self confidence. She said no to a record label prepared to sign her early in her career but they wanted to define her work . . . . she writes, plays and entertains millions. Hurrah for her!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Reba gave a great performance, I really have come to appreciate the talent of Taylor Swift, principally because of her self confidence.  She said no to a record label prepared to sign her early in her career but they wanted to define her work . . . . she writes, plays and entertains millions. Hurrah for her!!

Taylor is unbelievable. Reba still has a great voice.

polecat

polecat

Tonight, BEST Award Show, EVERY YEAR...American Country Music Awards.  Bar NONE. Shunt

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:

I may be wrong but I believe Taylor Swifts mother has just been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I may be wrong but I believe Taylor Swifts mother has just been diagnosed with breast cancer.

I heard she has cancer.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I heard she has cancer.

Damnit . . . . . hopefully it was caught early enough to nip it in the bud!

Telstar

Telstar

The 2017 awards are on tonight. Keith Urban has 7 nominations. I hear he's dedicated to environmental causes but doesn't make his political views known. Hopefully if he's any kind of a real man he will have something to say about how fake #45 is gutting the EPA and poisoning America's children. Maren Morris is up for an award. I think fake #45 better check his teeth if he tries to grab her by the pussy.

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman

That Trisha Yearwood can sing!

Telstar

Telstar

Watching #54 right now. Hope Kacey Musgraves wins something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum