Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatever your party

+9
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
Floridatexan
polecat
2seaoat
dumpcare
RealLindaL
Sal
sunnystorm
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 5:23 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:These acts... and then the applicable laws:

Her usage of an illicit private email server while at the State Department;

The sending and receiving of classified information on unsecured channels;

Obstruction of justice, lying under oath, or destruction of government property;

Misleading or concealing information from federal agents conducting an official investigation;

Abusing a government office for private gain, such as vis-à-vis The Clinton Foundation;

Engaging in quid pro quo arrangements that risk the national security of the United States;

Otherwise engaging in a “cover-up.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information

U.S. Code § 1031 — Major fraud against the United States

U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”

U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records

U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television

U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations

18 U.S. Code § 793 — Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the FBI had a team of experts look at the above for a year.  These experts are smarter than you, they're more educated than you, they know more about the law than you, and they had access to more information than you.   And the conclusion of their investigation was that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

I saw a Gallup poll the other day which showed polling results from around the world.  Literally every country on the planet that was polled favored Clinton heavily except one - Russia.  Literally everyone on the planet outside of Russians and uneducated white male Americans favors Clinton in this election.  

The GOP created this monster by stoking idiotic conspiracy theories and fabricating scandals for the last two decades or more.  Intelligent people tend to pay more attention to things like policy offerings rather than "EMAYLES!!!  She used them EMAYLes!!  Locker up!!!"  So with the steady dumbing down of the base, it was inevitable that there would one day be a hostile takeover perpetrated by a complete nut job that the establishment couldn't exert control over.   Now we have Russia overtly tampering with our electoral process in coordination with Trump supporters.  Now we have white nationalists and KKK chapters rising to legitimacy in the republican base.

And we have our very own uneducated white males on this forum - Markle, Tellthetruth, and Pkrdumb - toeing that line like the useful idiots that they prove to be day in and day out.  These are three guys who can't speak about any policy in their own words for more than a few sentences tops.  It takes a really special type of uneducated, ignorant moron to live under the assumption that you are more informed and knowledgable about Clinton's email case than the team of experts that spent a year - full time - researching it.  Enter exhibit A:  Pkrdumb.  And it takes an even dumber, less educated moron to select Donald Trump as your choice for president.  I mean, if this is t rock bottom, I can't imagine what is.

Given that Petraeus and others who had less emails of classified materials shared lost their jobs and resigned in disgrace, it was obvious that Comey wanted a fix and has finally succumbed to the pressure of doing the right thing and indicting Hillary for many, many, many more transgressions that what Petraeus could have ever dreamed of....

The stupidest choice for POTUS is the COWH we now see in office. Carter is glad he served and took the mantle of "worst ever."

Voting Hillary in just because she would be the first chick as POTUS is as ignorant as those who voted for Obama based on his skin color and to participate in making history. If we have learned one thing, it is that it should be about what is best for the country and not a personality contest.

America has gained much wisdom over the last eight years watching someone who was not ready for prime time be put in prime time and to fail miserably. America is tired of 81.5 months of failure.

Bullshit.  Obama's popularity is 54% right now, according to Gallop Polls. Except for white racists like you, America loves him.  LOL

Gallop Polls

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

Barack Obama Presidential Job Approval

Barack Obama's Daily Job Approval Trend
Barack Obama's Presidential Job Approval Ratings
% Polling dates

Most recent weekly average 54 Oct 24-30, 2016
Term average to date 48 Jan 20, 2009-present
High point, weekly average 67 Jan 21-25, 2009
Low point, weekly average 40 12 times, most recently Nov 3-9, 2014
High point, three-day average 69 Jan 22-24, 2009
Low point, three-day average 38 Eight times, most recently Sep 2-5, 2014
Gallup

Barack Obama's Presidential Job Approval Ratings -- Historical Comparisons
% Polling dates

Average for U.S. presidents 53 1938-2016

Pick up your marbles and go home, idiot.

27Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 8:35 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

May God forgive me. I no longer hold any bad or good feelings for people in how they vote.

My own Daughter refused to tell me how she voted other than local. She's an adult and has that right. Grump

I don't like what has resulted and what we may become.

While we all hold strong beliefs in what is best for our Country, I do believe we all really do believe in our Country.

28Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 9:01 pm

I would be pleased if an individual's rights were recognized. We're quickly becoming an autocracy.

29Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 9:03 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

stormwatch89 wrote:May God forgive me.  I no longer hold any bad or good feelings for people in how they vote.

My own Daughter refused to tell me how she voted other than local.  She's an adult and has that right.  Grump

While we all hold strong beliefs in what is best for our Country, I do believe we all really do believe in our Country.

Donald Trump doesn't believe in our country. He looks at the success of President Obama and communicates that he sees failure on every front...and, of course, only he can fix it. Horse manure.

30Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 9:04 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:I would be pleased if an individual's rights were recognized. We're quickly becoming an autocracy.

If you were actually for the rights of an individual, you would never vote for the corporate party, the GOP.

31Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 9:11 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I would be pleased if an individual's rights were recognized. We're quickly becoming an autocracy.

If you were actually for the rights of an individual, you would never vote for the corporate party, the GOP.

That's hilarious coming from someone voting for hillary... lol. Can you be any less self-aware?

32Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 9:25 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Geez, that was meant to be so non political.

Get a grip, y'all.

We're all human.

33Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 9:54 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

stormwatch89 wrote:May God forgive me.  I no longer hold any bad or good feelings for people in how they vote.

My own Daughter refused to tell me how she voted other than local.  She's an adult and has that right.  Grump

Please, no offense meant:  Just what do you mean when you say "believe" in our country?  I truly don't understand.  Are we to believe in it's inherent goodness?  It's freedom and equality?  In its fairness?  How it loves peace?  How it brings factories and jobs to Third World workers?  And apparently, if I want to protect abortion as a woman's right, and you want to ban it, just what common ground is available?

34Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 10:20 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Wordslinger wrote:

Please, no offense meant:  Just what do you mean when you say "believe" in our country?  I truly don't understand.  Are we to believe in it's inherent goodness?  It's freedom and equality?  In its fairness?  How it loves peace?  How it brings factories and jobs to Third World workers?  And apparently, if I want to protect abortion as a woman's right, and you want to ban it, just what common ground is available?

Truthfully, I
no longer know.

35Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 10:20 pm

Yes... it seems impossible to maintain an individual's rights anymore. Govt can cease, mandate, force, spy, search, detain, prohibit, penalize, imprison, dictate, regulate, limit, tax, confiscate, track, eavesdrop... I'm sure I missed some of govts rights. Lord forbid we protect our rights. Just read Hillary's wall st speeches. She doesn't really believe in sovereignty... and she really doesn't give a shit about we the people. We're pawns in her vision... insignificant in a world with no borders. Sacrifices must be made... but not by govt or the ruling elite. Silly leftists.

36Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 10:48 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

So sad. Crying or Very sad

37Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/4/2016, 1:08 am

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Obstruction of justice, lying under oath, or destruction of government property;

Misleading or concealing information from federal agents conducting an official investigation;

Abusing a government office for private gain, such as vis-à-vis The Clinton Foundation;

Engaging in quid pro quo arrangements that risk the national security of the United States;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the FBI had a team of experts look at the above for a year.  These experts are smarter than you, they're more educated than you, they know more about the law than you, and they had access to more information than you.   And the conclusion of their investigation was that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

I saw a Gallup poll the other day which showed polling results from around the world.  Literally every country on the planet that was polled favored Clinton heavily except one - Russia.  Literally everyone on the planet outside of Russians and uneducated white male Americans favors Clinton in this election.  

The GOP created this monster by stoking idiotic conspiracy theories and fabricating scandals for the last two decades or more.  Intelligent people tend to pay more attention to things like policy offerings rather than "EMAYLES!!!  She used them EMAYLes!!  Locker up!!!"  So with the steady dumbing down of the base, it was inevitable that there would one day be a hostile takeover perpetrated by a complete nut job that the establishment couldn't exert control over.   Now we have Russia overtly tampering with our electoral process in coordination with Trump supporters.  Now we have white nationalists and KKK chapters rising to legitimacy in the republican base.

And we have our very own uneducated white males on this forum - Markle, Tellthetruth, and Pkrdumb - toeing that line like the useful idiots that they prove to be day in and day out.  These are three guys who can't speak about any policy in their own words for more than a few sentences tops.  It takes a really special type of uneducated, ignorant moron to live under the assumption that you are more informed and knowledgable about Clinton's email case than the team of experts that spent a year - full time - researching it.  Enter exhibit A:  Pkrdumb.  And it takes an even dumber, less educated moron to select Donald Trump as your choice for president.  I mean, if this is t rock bottom, I can't imagine what is.

Given that Petraeus and others who had less emails of classified materials shared lost their jobs and resigned in disgrace, it was obvious that Comey wanted a fix and has finally succumbed to the pressure of doing the right thing and indicting Hillary for many, many, many more transgressions that what Petraeus could have ever dreamed of....

The stupidest choice for POTUS is the COWH we now see in office. Carter is glad he served and took the mantle of "worst ever."

Voting Hillary in just because she would be the first chick as POTUS is as ignorant as those who voted for Obama based on his skin color and to participate in making history. If we have learned one thing, it is that it should be about what is best for the country and not a personality contest.

America has gained much wisdom over the last eight years watching someone who was not ready for prime time be put in prime time and to fail miserably. America is tired of 81.5 months of failure.

Bullshit.  Obama's popularity is 54% right now, according to Gallop Polls.  Except for white racists like you, America loves him.  LOL

Gallop Polls

% Polling dates

Gallup

% Polling dates

Most people agree that all in all, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein is a good husband and father.

Which is the only thing going for President Obama.

Relevant, though you'll deny, is the direction he has dragged the country for the last eight years.

Direction of Country
Right Direction . . . .30.3
Wrong Track . . . . . 62.9
Wrong Track . . . . +32.6

That really sucks.

38Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/4/2016, 1:29 am

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
Most people agree that all in all, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein is a good husband and father.  

Relevant, though you'll deny, is the direction he has dragged the country for the last eight years.

Direction of Country
Wrong Track . . . . .  62.9
Wrong Track . . . .  +32.6

That really sucks.

Of course we'll deny!  Obama's approval rating is not based on his being a good husband and father, but a good president, one we can trust, who stays on an even keel, and who represents us well on the world stage.  The main reason people say "wrong track" is because of Congress and their inability to work together to get anything meaningful done.  And guess which side of the aisle has been the most obstructionist the past eight years?  OH, that would be the side that pledged to make Obama a one term president back in 2008, and that never stopped blocking his and other Democrats' attempts to govern.

39Whatever your party - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/4/2016, 6:45 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Bullshit.  Obama's popularity is 54% right now, according to Gallop Polls.  Except for white racists like you, America loves him.  LOL

Gallop Polls

% Polling dates

Gallup

% Polling dates

Direction of Country
Wrong Track . . . . .  62.9
Wrong Track . . . .  +32.6

That really sucks.

OK my fascist-racist friend, we get it. You don't like Hillary Clinton or President Obama. Tell us why we should like/vote for the pussy grabber with the dead rat on his head. We're all ears.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum