Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatever your party

+9
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
Floridatexan
polecat
2seaoat
dumpcare
RealLindaL
Sal
sunnystorm
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Whatever your party Empty Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 5:15 pm

sunnystorm

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5193071596001/?#sp=show-clips

It doesn't make any sense to elect someone under intense scrutiny.

2Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 5:25 pm

Sal

Sal

Whatever your party Captur13

If Trump did get elected, how long do you think he'd last before being removed from office or resigning?

I'd put the over/under at 18 months.

3Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 6:20 pm

RealLindaL

It doesn't make any sense to elect someone who is far more likely to have us in World War III sooner rather than later, and who, just by his mere existence as the hateful person he is, has already encouraged the birth and growth of more and more white supremacist and militia groups. DANGEROUS MAN! I'd MUCH rather take my chances with Ms. Clinton, who, btw, has NOT BEEN INDICTED on any charges nor is there ANY indication she will be.

4Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 6:51 pm

dumpcare

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mississippi-church-burned-vandalized-trump_us_5819ef95e4b01f610e393372

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-hannity-hillary-clinton-fake-story_us_5819d24ae4b07c97c1c56f55

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-white-nationalists_us_581a103be4b0a76e174c51bb

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-poll-watchers-stop-the-steal-lawsuits_us_5819036ae4b07c97c1c502d6

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-energized-us-militia-groups_us_5819e8e8e4b00f11fc5cd0fd

Now you all go right ahead and say oh huffington post, not credible. Well check out what you think may be credible and get back with me and disprove any of this.

5Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 6:56 pm

These acts... and then the applicable laws:

Her usage of an illicit private email server while at the State Department;

The sending and receiving of classified information on unsecured channels;

Obstruction of justice, lying under oath, or destruction of government property;

Misleading or concealing information from federal agents conducting an official investigation;

Abusing a government office for private gain, such as vis-à-vis The Clinton Foundation;

Engaging in quid pro quo arrangements that risk the national security of the United States;

Otherwise engaging in a “cover-up.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information

U.S. Code § 1031 — Major fraud against the United States

U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”

U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records

U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television

U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations

18 U.S. Code § 793 — Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

6Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 7:23 pm

Sal wrote:Whatever your party Captur13

If Trump did get elected, how long do you think he'd last before being removed from office or resigning?

I'd put the over/under at 18 months.
Glad you are getting ready for President Trump

7Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 7:24 pm

PkrBum wrote:These acts... and then the applicable laws:

Obstruction of justice, lying under oath, or destruction of government property;

Misleading or concealing information from federal agents conducting an official investigation;

Abusing a government office for private gain, such as vis-à-vis The Clinton Foundation;

Engaging in quid pro quo arrangements that risk the national security of the United States;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations

Lol don't confuse liberals with facts.

8Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 8:02 pm

dumpcare

Has she or Trump been indicted or convicted yet? How do we know if any article on either one is true?

9Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 9:29 pm

2seaoat

Hillary Clinton has broke no law. The FBI after months of investigation announced clearly that Clinton's behavior may have been negligent, but it was not intentional. I posted the Supreme Court case which describes why gross negligence prosecution under the statute would render the statute unconstitutionally vague. I gave dicta from the case why Hillary Clinton NEVER will be indicted of any crime. Rather, than learning or understanding the law folks post silly irrelevant statute because they do not understand the critical concept of authorized person. Not one person who thought Hillary committed a crime tried to understand the 1940s Supreme Court case and why Hillary is NOT guilty of any crime......zilch.

So now all the tinfoilers come out of the woodwork unable to even carry on an educated discussion of why the FBI was correct in their conclusion, and why additional emails do NOTHING to change the legal standard. Somebody please turn the light on after the election so these critters scamper back into the darkness. Too funny. Not one person even wanted to understand why there was no crime......and we have our legal scholars telling us what the law is........I have to say.....our newest returned member was a hoot before the 2012 election......I laughed last week reading all the posts from 2012......it just cannot get much more fun than this.......and the best part I get to listen to nonsense for a week because some people think Trump is a lock.....oh my.

10Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 9:33 pm

2seaoat wrote:It doesn't make any sense to elect someone under intense scrutiny.

Hillary Clinton has broke no law.   The FBI after months of investigation announced clearly that Clinton's behavior may have been negligent, but it was not intentional.  I posted the Supreme Court case which describes why gross negligence prosecution under the statute would render the statute unconstitutionally vague.   I gave dicta from the case why Hillary Clinton NEVER will be indicted of any crime.   Rather, than learning or understanding the law folks post silly irrelevant statute because they do not understand the critical concept of authorized person.   Not one person who thought Hillary committed a crime tried to understand the 1940s Supreme Court case and why Hillary is NOT guilty of any crime......zilch.

So now all the tinfoilers come out of the woodwork unable to even carry on an educated discussion of why the FBI was correct in their conclusion, and why additional emails do NOTHING to change the legal standard.   Somebody please turn the light on after the election so these critters scamper back into the darkness.   Too funny.   Not one person even wanted to understand why there was no crime......and we have our legal scholars telling us what the law is........I have to say.....our newest returned member was a hoot before the 2012 election......I laughed last week reading all the posts from 2012......it just cannot get much more fun than this.......and the best part I get to listen to nonsense for a week because some people think Trump is a lock.....oh my.
She will be indicted because the reputation of the FBI and the stacks of resignations on Comey's desk require it. She has broken every law posted above by Pkr. Your ignorant self has no clue and has never held a clearance.

11Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 9:48 pm

2seaoat

She will be indicted because the reputation of the FBI and the stacks of resignations on Comey's desk require it. She has broken every law posted above by Pkr. Your ignorant self has no clue and has never held a clearance.

Ok, I know when you are for trump you figure your guy knows more than the generals, but when you folks think you know more than the FBI, and what the law is.........you really are as stupid as I have said. So I will give any person on this forum an opportunity to prove me wrong. Please describe under the standard of the statute and the Supreme Court decision defining that Hillary Clinton must transfer classified material with the INTENT to gain some quid pro quo advantage knowing that she is transferring those documents for that gain. Please give me one example of any newly released emails(nobody has those, but people like Trump.......an idiot spout off that more emails discovered is a crime......it is not. So do not tell me about non existent statues......stick to the one which deals with an authorized person transferring classified documents intentionally to a third party for a quid pro gain....

I will wait......but this is what I will predict......Pace will blabber, Pk will post all kinds of nonsense which he no more understand than Mr. Markle thinking the FBI convenes a grand jury, and the best part is our fox news watchers who do not understand how propaganda works or what fools they are........but the best part.....just like 2012 we will have a record of their posts.

12Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 10:05 pm

polecat

polecat

sunnystorm wrote:http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5193071596001/?#sp=show-clips

Trump University or his Rape case?

13Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 10:07 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

14Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 10:15 pm

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:

Spot on.

15Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 10:19 pm

polecat

polecat

Congratulations to everyone who had "one" for how many black presidents it would take for conservatives to fall in love with Russia. - LOLGOP

I just hope that none of these newly found emails contain Donald Trump’s tax returns, or this really could be something new and important! - Tea Party Cat

Trump could have used his rallies to build an army of door knockers. Instead they're mostly a way for dudes to yell at reporters in person.- LOLGOP

They say if Trump gets elected, it'll change the electoral map forever, mainly because Trump will sell the blue states to Russia.

Comey Says FBI Investigating Hillary's Ties to Bill Clinton. - Andy Borowitz

Trump won’t release his taxes before election. And he was never hacked! Weird, when you know his password is probably just “Pu55y.” -

If you think going to a Trump rally is frightening now, just wait until it becomes mandatory.

The FBI offered no specifics about their ongoing investigation of George Clinton, the founder of Parliament-Funkadelic. - Andy Borowitz

Republicans didn't discover they were against voting until it helped them win Florida in 2000.- LOLGOP

In case the insanity of this is unclear, I repeat: Trump Org had a server designed to secretly, exclusively communicate with a Russian bank. - Julia Ioffe

16Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 10:21 pm

2seaoat

We need a tough lady in the White House.......good take.

17Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 10:40 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the FBI had a team of experts look at the above for a year.  These experts are smarter than you, they're more educated than you, they know more about the law than you, and they had access to more information than you.   And the conclusion of their investigation was that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

I saw a Gallup poll the other day which showed polling results from around the world.  Literally every country on the planet that was polled favored Clinton heavily except one - Russia.  Literally everyone on the planet outside of Russians and uneducated white male Americans favors Clinton in this election.  

The GOP created this monster by stoking idiotic conspiracy theories and fabricating scandals for the last two decades or more.  Intelligent people tend to pay more attention to things like policy offerings rather than "EMAYLES!!!  She used them EMAYLes!!  Locker up!!!"  So with the steady dumbing down of the base, it was inevitable that there would one day be a hostile takeover perpetrated by a complete nut job that the establishment couldn't exert control over.   Now we have Russia overtly tampering with our electoral process in coordination with Trump supporters.  Now we have white nationalists and KKK chapters rising to legitimacy in the republican base.

And we have our very own uneducated white males on this forum - Markle, Tellthetruth, and Pkrdumb - toeing that line like the useful idiots that they prove to be day in and day out.  These are three guys who can't speak about any policy in their own words for more than a few sentences tops.  It takes a really special type of uneducated, ignorant moron to live under the assumption that you are more informed and knowledgable about Clinton's email case than the team of experts that spent a year - full time - researching it.  Enter exhibit A:  Pkrdumb.  And it takes an even dumber, less educated moron to select Donald Trump as your choice for president.  I mean, if this is t rock bottom, I can't imagine what is.

18Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 11:06 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

As Boards of FL surmised....

But, if Clinton wins next week, the wingnut-o-sphere is going to go ballistic. Way worse than it did when Obama won in 2008.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

19Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/2/2016, 11:26 pm

boards of FL wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the FBI had a team of experts look at the above for a year.  These experts are smarter than you, they're more educated than you, they know more about the law than you, and they had access to more information than you.   And the conclusion of their investigation was that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

I saw a Gallup poll the other day which showed polling results from around the world.  Literally every country on the planet that was polled favored Clinton heavily except one - Russia.  Literally everyone on the planet outside of Russians and uneducated white male Americans favors Clinton in this election.  

The GOP created this monster by stoking idiotic conspiracy theories and fabricating scandals for the last two decades or more.  Intelligent people tend to pay more attention to things like policy offerings rather than "EMAYLES!!!  She used them EMAYLes!!  Locker up!!!"  So with the steady dumbing down of the base, it was inevitable that there would one day be a hostile takeover perpetrated by a complete nut job that the establishment couldn't exert control over.   Now we have Russia overtly tampering with our electoral process in coordination with Trump supporters.  Now we have white nationalists and KKK chapters rising to legitimacy in the republican base.

And we have our very own uneducated white males on this forum - Markle, Tellthetruth, and Pkrdumb - toeing that line like the useful idiots that they prove to be day in and day out.  These are three guys who can't speak about any policy in their own words for more than a few sentences tops.  It takes a really special type of uneducated, ignorant moron to live under the assumption that you are more informed and knowledgable about Clinton's email case than the team of experts that spent a year - full time - researching it.  Enter exhibit A:  Pkrdumb.  And it takes an even dumber, less educated moron to select Donald Trump as your choice for president.  I mean, if this is t rock bottom, I can't imagine what is.

Given that Petraeus and others who had less emails of classified materials shared lost their jobs and resigned in disgrace, it was obvious that Comey wanted a fix and has finally succumbed to the pressure of doing the right thing and indicting Hillary for many, many, many more transgressions that what Petraeus could have ever dreamed of....

The stupidest choice for POTUS is the COWH we now see in office. Carter is glad he served and took the mantle of "worst ever."

Voting Hillary in just because she would be the first chick as POTUS is as ignorant as those who voted for Obama based on his skin color and to participate in making history. If we have learned one thing, it is that it should be about what is best for the country and not a personality contest.

America has gained much wisdom over the last eight years watching someone who was not ready for prime time be put in prime time and to fail miserably. America is tired of 81.5 months of failure.

20Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 1:06 am

Vikingwoman

sunnystorm wrote:http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5193071596001/?#sp=show-clips

Are we serious here or what?? It makes more sense to vote for a serial liar that got liar of the year? Or how about a presidential candidate who says he loves war? Hey yeah let's vote for the candidate that has child sexual assault litigation or the one who won't release his taxes? Where do you get your sense from? I'm just curious.

21Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 1:30 am

2seaoat

Where do you get your sense from? I'm just curious.

A large silver spoon and a sense of birth entitlement......but the best part......right before an election they think is going their way......they crawl out of the woodwork.......it makes me smile.......for a real hoot look at the posts in 2012.....I read them.......give out a sigh........and simply say......really?

22Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 1:44 am

RealLindaL

boards of FL wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, the FBI had a team of experts look at the above for a year.  These experts are smarter than you, they're more educated than you, they know more about the law than you, and they had access to more information than you.   And the conclusion of their investigation was that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

And we have our very own uneducated white males on this forum - Markle, Tellthetruth, and Pkrdumb - toeing that line like the useful idiots that they prove to be day in and day out.  These are three guys who can't speak about any policy in their own words for more than a few sentences tops.  It takes a really special type of uneducated, ignorant moron to live under the assumption that you are more informed and knowledgable about Clinton's email case than the team of experts that spent a year - full time - researching it.  Enter exhibit A:  Pkrdumb.  And it takes an even dumber, less educated moron to select Donald Trump as your choice for president.  I mean, if this isn't rock bottom, I can't imagine what is.

cheers cheers cheers

23Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 1:52 am

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:Given that Petraeus and others who had less emails of classified materials shared lost their jobs and resigned in disgrace, it was obvious that Comey wanted a fix and has finally succumbed to the pressure of doing the right thing and indicting Hillary

You, above everyone else in the nation, have a direct line into the mind of Comey, to know what "was obvious" about the motivation for his move?? I think not.

In any event, how many times do you need to be told that the FBI doesn't indict anyone?? I honestly don't know how you can be a teacher when you're apparently incapable of learning anything yourself.

24Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 10:57 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Tellthetruth wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Given that Petraeus and others who had less emails of classified materials shared lost their jobs and resigned in disgrace, it was obvious that Comey wanted a fix and has finally succumbed to the pressure of doing the right thing and indicting Hillary for many, many, many more transgressions that what Petraeus could have ever dreamed of....

The stupidest choice for POTUS is the COWH we now see in office. Carter is glad he served and took the mantle of "worst ever."

Voting Hillary in just because she would be the first chick as POTUS is as ignorant as those who voted for Obama based on his skin color and to participate in making history. If we have learned one thing, it is that it should be about what is best for the country and not a personality contest.

America has gained much wisdom over the last eight years watching someone who was not ready for prime time be put in prime time and to fail miserably. America is tired of 81.5 months of failure.

The Patraeus case isn't even remotely comparable to the Clinton case.  Patraeus kept classified information in a notebook, he knew it was classified, he told his girlfriend that the notebook contained classified information, and then he gave that notebook to her.   And then we the FBI asked him about it, he lied.  On the other hand, Clinton and numerous diplomats with years of experience engaged in conversations via email that contained information that they did not think was classified.  There were no classified headers on these documents further reinforcing their belief that the information was benign.  When the FBI investigated, they deemed the information in 55 email chains to be classified, but they found no evidence that Clinton - or any of the diplomats involved - willfully intended to mishandle that information.   It is amazing that two cases that are so incredibly straight forward are completely beyond the grasp of your cognitive abilities.  

Obama has been an excellent president.  We have seen over 11 million private sector jobs added to the economy during the Obama years.  More jobs have been added to the economy during 2016 alone - which isn't even over yet - than during the presidencies of both Bush's combined.  Unemployment was exploding, and has since been cut in half and may very well be at full employment.  The S&P nearly tripled.  What was the worst US budget deficit in US history has been steadily slashed year after year under Obama.  Bin Laden was brought to justice.  The Bush wars have ended and today we're seeing Iraqi forces retake Mosul from Isis.  We now have the lowest rate of uninsured Americans on record.  

Clinton will seek to continue us on this path, while Trump is on the wrong side of just about every policy issue imaginable.   But, again, all of this flies well above the head of uneducated white males...and Russians.  

When Clinton is inaugurated as our next president it will be a great day for Americans, and it will be a great day for citizens of the world.  But it will be a terrible day for republicans, white supremacists, Russians, and generally uneducated white people.

25Whatever your party Empty Re: Whatever your party 11/3/2016, 4:43 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:When Clinton is inaugurated as our next president it will be a great day for Americans, and it will be a great day for citizens of the world.  But it will be a terrible day for republicans, white supremacists, Russians, and generally uneducated white people.

You left out the "drones" who make their homes in the right-wing-nut-o-sphere.

My wife already voted for Clinton by mail, but in the morning lately, she has been finishing her coffee listening to Michael Gallagher on 103.7 AM. After over-listening this morning from my computer workstation, I have come to the conclusion that the followers of conservative talk radio orbit the Earth from somewhere beyond the asteroid belt.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 11/3/2016, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum