Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This catastrophe of Hillary Clinton's proves early voting needs to be drastically cut.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

This catastrophe of Hillary Clinton's proves early voting needs to be drastically cut.

Voters are still learning more of the corruption of one of the candidates and may have voted against their real intentions given the crimes of the Clinton Cabal still being uncovered.

2seaoat

Voters are still learning more of the corruption of one of the candidates and may have voted against their real intentions given the crimes of the Clinton Cabal still being uncovered.

There is no crime. None. If you know something because you like Anthony's package, then you should contact the FBI. You know nothing. The FBI said there was no crime. However, that is cute. Restrict voting because people cannot make their mind up without hearing more innuendo and unfounded fantasy. No early voting should be expanded, and we will see the three hour waiting to vote where most in the line are people of color.......You fascist brownshirts are a hoot......you think people are stupid and you are fooling anybody. You are not.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lame Dork poster Markle is all about voter suppression..... Who should be surprised?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

I voted three weeks ago.

I'm more convinced now than I was then that Clinton should be POTUS.

Maybe I should vote again.

Twisted Evil

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Anyone here know why Trump has a server linked to a Russian bank?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Anyone here know why Trump has a server linked to a Russian bank?

Lie!

Far left source,  New York Times:

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
By ERIC LICHTBLAU and Steven Lee Myers  Oct. 31, 2016

President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia after a meeting in October about Ukraine and Syria. Credit Klaus-Dietmar Gabbert/European Pressphoto Agency
WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Hillary Clinton’s supporters, angry over what they regard as a lack of scrutiny of Mr. Trump by law enforcement officials, pushed for these investigations. In recent days they have also demanded that James B. Comey, the director of the F.B.I., discuss them publicly, as he did last week when he announced that a new batch of emails possibly connected to Mrs. Clinton had been discovered.

[...]

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Try sticking with the topic of the thread. You seem easily distracted. Are you okay?

2seaoat

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government.

Wrong There is no uncertainty that the Russians are behind the attacks on the Democrats.

2seaoat wrote:Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government.

Wrong    There is no uncertainty that the Russians are behind the attacks on the Democrats.

Lol... you couldn't be a more partisan leftist.

Nothing about anything about your candidate matters... and anything is believable about the other.

I'm beginning to think seagoat is actually Nancy Pelosi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum