Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tom Hanks and Lady Gaga on SNL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tom Hanks and Lady Gaga on SNL  Empty Tom Hanks and Lady Gaga on SNL 10/21/2016, 6:16 pm

Telstar

Telstar

But only if NBC ignores orders to cancel the show from Emperor Trumpus I

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat

About a month of great SNL bits and then back to normal.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:About a month of great SNL bits and then back to normal.

I'll take it.

2seaoat

My biggest fear is that I will fall asleep before the show. It should be off the wall great because I really like Lady Gaga and Tom Hanks.......what a great show potential.

Telstar

Telstar

More than halfway through but I think it's a little flat this week. Hanks was okay as Wallace but the debate sketch wasn't as funny as the first two. Gaga's song was okay but she's had much better moments on this show. Wow, right now Hanks is doing Sully again. My favorite line of the night was on weekend update, calling Trump an air horn who can't swing his arms without grabbing a woman's ass.

Telstar

Telstar

I wish Gaga would get rid of those damn trumpets coming out of her armpits.

Telstar

Telstar

Even when “Wallace” tried to guide Trump toward a reasonable answer, “Trump” blustered on in a manner very similar to his actual remarks about how he would keep America “in suspense” about abiding by the results.

Of course, the segment ended by referencing the recent rumors as Trump told the debate audience to stay tuned for Trump TV. “Watch Trump TV starting November 9th! You’re gonna hate it,” Trump said.

Bonus points for Baldwin’s sly reference to his Trump-supporting brother criticizing his impression.

Watch via NBC.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/snl-delivers-2016-kill-shot-with-clintontrump-debate-watch-trump-tv-starting-nov-9th/

Last edited by Telstar on 10/23/2016, 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Telstar

Telstar

Next week will be a repeat of the opener. SNL returns live on Nov. 5 with Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles.

2seaoat

I agree the debate sequence was a little flat. My wife commented that reality is funnier than the comedy. I personally have tired of Trump and want this damn election over. Lady Gaga is special. I used to dismiss her as celebrity until I saw her special on HBO and realized how deeply talented she is. This is my favorite utube showcasing her creativity and talent.

Telstar

Telstar

This is the Gaga performance that blew me away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum