Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate. PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE.

+3
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Had I not even watched the debate, it is patently obvious that not only did Chris Wallace hit a home run, Donald Trump did as well! Keep up the good work kids!  Denial looks so good on you!

Now I sure as hell KNOW you didn't watch the debate.

Donald Trump is the gift that keeps on giving, and this gift is going to extend way down ballot, to include state and local elections.

Enjoy your vacation in La La Land, Markle..... Did you say you are not returning to Tallahassee until after the election? Good for you, you won't be missing much, I am sure of that......(LOL!)

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.  PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. - Page 2 Rainbow-brite

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:Trump now claims Hillary was given the questions to study prior to the debate -- and since Chris Wallace wrote the questions, that means Trump is now accusing Wallace and FOX News of rigging the debate against him.  

Markle?   Markle?   Comment?   LOL

I expected Wallace to be in the tank for Trump but he was pretty fair. His daddy must be proud wherever he is.

Telstar wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Trump now claims Hillary was given the questions to study prior to the debate -- and since Chris Wallace wrote the questions, that means Trump is now accusing Wallace and FOX News of rigging the debate against him.  

Markle?   Markle?   Comment?   LOL

I expected Wallace to be in the tank for Trump but he was pretty fair. His daddy must be proud wherever he is.

Chris Wallace is the only talking head on Fox News that I respect. I think he is a journalist. He asks the questions that need to be asked regardless of who he is interviewing - Republican or Democrat. Not perfect but one I can listen to and not have to hear him spout his political opinion all over the show.

I think he did an excellent job as moderator of the debate and did not show preference at all. I never expected he would.

Really nice interview he did with his father, Mike Wallace, a few years back before elder Wallace died. It's worth your time if it's on youtube.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Your desperation is duly noted.

Which threads are lame?  Do they all not contain facts that are relevant to politics?

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.  PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. - Page 2 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.  PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. - Page 2 Socratestoo

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Gee I suppose when the Lame Dork uses his silly "face" image, it is not an insult, but if someone uses it against him, he feels insulted... LOL....

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dweeb

Thanks for the reminder to tune-in SNL tonight. The opener should be especially good, and should continue to propel the shows ratings higher......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum