Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saturday Night Live tonight......cannot wait......let the fun begin

+2
Telstar
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

Their writers have for forty years captured the foibles of our candidates and with humor delivered truth which the managed campaigns cringe......but what material.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Their writers have for forty years captured the foibles of our candidates and with humor delivered truth which the managed campaigns cringe......but what material.

Kate McKinnon won an EMMY a few weeks ago. Her Hillary is awesome. Is Daryl Hammond still doing Trump. You can almost lay odds that they will have Trump snorting lines during the debate. lol!

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/hillary-clinton-bar-talk/2916002

2seaoat

No snorted lines but the debate sequence was excellent and Baldwin nailed Trump. Too funny. My wife was laughing this morning that Fox News hosts were complaining that Saturday Night Live should not be able to make fun of politics which are serious......insanity is having comedy replace honest journalism.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:No snorted lines but the debate sequence was excellent and Baldwin nailed Trump.   Too funny.   My wife was laughing this morning that Fox News hosts were complaining that Saturday Night Live should not be able to make fun of politics which are serious......insanity is having comedy replace honest journalism.

Melania Moments, should be enough of those till November anyway. Bob would like the weekend update that compared Hillary to a pro rassler' celebrating her debate victory in the ring and not noticing that Two Ton Chris Cristie is tossing Dirty Donny Trump a chair to use as a weapon against her. Hillery is America's face and Trump is America's heel. lol!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Alec Baldwin does Trump really good!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Someone post the weekend update reference to wrestling for Bob. Pretty funny.

dumpcare

Telstar

Telstar

“Senator Clinton is like the prune juice of this election, she might not seem very appetizing, but if you don’t take her now, you’re gonna be clogged with crap for a very long time!” That might be a better one than I can see Russia. Laughing

Markle

Markle

I'm curious how in the heck they chose mad man Alec Baldwin when hey already had a great one.

His feeble rated talk show, Up Late on MSNBC was cancelled due to his homophobic tirade.

Decades ago I enjoyed SNL, then it turned simply vile.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Decades ago I enjoyed SNL, then it turned simply vile.

Stodgy, dried up old prunes would never like the skits on SNL.

What makes them funny is they manage to take down your favorite politicians with comedic excellence.
 Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

Still his greatest SNL moment.

Telstar

Telstar

In case anyone is wondering about Silly Sarah Palin she has been doing the new Match Game hosted by Alec(Trump)Baldwin. Baldwin quipped that the reason Palin was on the show was because Tina Fey wouldn't answer his calls.

Telstar

Telstar

Lin-Manuel Miranda, Broadway's Hamilton, is tonight's host. The music guests will be Twenty One Pilots. They might do some sort of Hamilton spoof but I hear the writers are working feverishly on a Donny Trump p-word sketch. Laughing

2seaoat

I missed Bill Maher and the repeat is on at 11, but I simply cannot miss SNL.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I missed Bill Maher and the repeat is on at 11, but I simply cannot miss SNL.

Is this the episode you missed seaoat?

dumpcare

I just laughed so hard at the opening of SNL I had tears.

2seaoat

Too funny. Great opening to SNL.......their ratings have to be off the charts. Trump is literally a joke. A gift to the comedy gods, but a true tragedy for America.

Telstar

Telstar

OMG TicTac really did dis Trump.

http://mashable.com/2016/10/08/tic-tac-trump-statement/#E0rjbEovpsqO

Telstar

Telstar

Next week Emily Blunt with Bruno Mars.

Two weeks Tom Hanks with Lady Gaga. (Hillary supporters)

Telstar

Telstar

ppaca wrote:I just laughed so hard at the opening of SNL I had tears.

RealLindaL

Thanks for posting this video, Telstar, as I missed everything tonight. Gonna have to watch it tomorrow, tho -- it's late and I'm bushed. Goodnight, all!

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Thanks for posting this video, Telstar, as I missed everything tonight.  Gonna have to watch it tomorrow, tho -- it's late and I'm bushed.   Goodnight, all!

Goodnight Linda, enjoy.

Markle

Markle

NASCAR races Friday and Saturday night were rained out in Charlotte NC.

One hour it was filled by an OLD episodes of SNL. It was SO OLD that Richard Pryor was the host and they still had the entire "Not quite ready for prime time" players.

His opening was terrific.

They did a skit on a black being stopped by a white cop. It was brilliant and there was no hate, no viciousness.

Later they did a skit on a white male HR person interviewing Richard Pryor for a job. The interviewer was filling out the application and asked Richard his race and he gave one of his startled look on his face, then looking at this hands. Then the interviewer started going through the sort of "code" terms and Pryor started with the gentle code words for whites. Went through getting worse and worse until they got to "COLORED" Pryor "HONKY" Interviewer "Nigger"...Pryor "DEAD HONKY"!

Cutting edge, not all Liberal propaganda. Both sides and fun.

John Belushi was on with one of his Samurai skits with Richard too. Hysterical.

Reality to Progressives. SNL does not have to be vile and destructive to handle current issues and still be hysterical.

2seaoat

Trump is funny. I mean no comedian in fifty years has had such material.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Trump is funny.   I mean no comedian in fifty years has had such material.

Trump is the world's new Little Tramp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum