Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It is Saturday Night in a Presidential campaign.....oh boy cannot wait for SNL this week

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Wordslinger
Telstar
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

I wonder if they are going to have Trump actually grabbing something.....cannot wait. Bill Maher was hilarious last night. If this chit was not so fricking serious and important for this nation, I would love to have SNL just go on forever with this idiot.

2seaoat

This is too good.......SNL is just killing it.

Telstar

Telstar

The writing is on the wall, Kate McKinnon the EMMY winning regular plays Clinton. Alec Baldwin the part time hot shot plays Trump. No need for a full timer to portray someone who will be known as America's Biggest Loser after the election next month.

Last edited by Telstar on 10/17/2016, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

It is the best.......again if this was not so serious, I could watch the Trump imitation forever. What will America do without this fool to laugh at?

The music video skit right after the beginning debate was tasteless and partisan. It depicts Trump's wife leaving him because of the things he's said. That was lopsided. Where's the balance that would have hillary leaving bill? Not a funny topic? Too fair? Too close to reality? Oh well... I still enjoy most of the show.

2seaoat

Oh I see......Mr. Political correctness is going to dictate what is funny in America, and how comedy should proceed.......carry on comrade...... Embarassed

And just watched a small segment similarly themed near the end of the show.

2seaoat wrote:Oh I see......Mr. Political correctness is going to dictate what is funny in America, and how comedy should proceed.......carry on comrade...... Embarassed

Just pointing out the disparity. We both know if those skits were of Hillary that would've been unfair. Regardless... it was an attack. I don't think she deserved it... especially considering that the same "joke" could've been applied to Hillary... but wasn't. I don't expect you to get it. The media is in the tank.

It's nothing new.

2seaoat

Comedy involves intelligence...that is why when Fox and friends try to get funny and use humor, it goes over like a lead balloon. Intelligent people laugh at fools.......Trump is an utter and complete fool. America is laughing at the fool as SNL is nailing ratings not because they want to do knock knock jokes to meet your sensibilities.......they are piling on the fool and America loves it .......Hillary is simply boring, but kate nailed her making fun of her debate prep and the number of steps she took, but in comedy.......the fools are just too much fun.......but it is good to know we have the comedy police.....just a wee bit hypocritical.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Oh I see......Mr. Political correctness is going to dictate what is funny in America, and how comedy should proceed.......carry on comrade...... Embarassed

Just pointing out the disparity. We both know if those skits were of Hillary that would've been unfair. Regardless... it was an attack. I don't think she deserved it... especially considering that the same "joke" could've been applied to Hillary... but wasn't. I don't expect you to get it. The media is in the tank.

It's nothing new.

What is new, dear moralist, is the juxtaposition of Milania and Hillary -- obviously, both are married to men they shouldn't and can't trust. Of course, without a skit showing Hillary on screen, that's far too subtle for someone like you to grasp. Maybe you should stick to the Disney channel?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I just saw the skit this morning. It was fabulous, as usual!

Wait for Lame Dork poster Markle to disparage progressives for allowing comedy shows to "influence" their politics.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Was that the real Mr. Bone who asked the question about energy-security during the real debate?

This guy Bone has become an Internet sensation and has been doing interviews on TV and such.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

My favorite parts are Mike Pence sneaking out the back door and Melania claiming that she wrote it all by herself. Johnny Carson would call it funny stuff.

2seaoat

I love the role of Maples.....kinda hit home.......red haired step child.

Telstar

Telstar

You just know the ghost of Gerald Ford is laughing at dumbbell Donny right now.

DONALD TRUMP THINKS SNL IS RIGGING THE ELECTION AND SHOULD BE CANCELED.

Donald Trump thinks that even "Saturday Night Live" is part of a media conspiracy to bring down his presidential candidacy.
Saturday night, SNL opened with a mocking reenactment of the second presidential debate. The parody included the moderators taking shots, a kung fu style greeting between Trump and Hillary Clinton and an ode to town hall questioner -- and 15-minute celebrity -- Ken Bone.
But the biggest laughs came from Alec Baldwin's portrayal of a stalking, lewd, deceptive Trump. The live SNL audience was cracking up, but apparently the real Trump wasn't.
In a tweet, the Republican nominee said that Baldwin's portrayal "stinks." He also called on NBC to end its "boring and unfunny" show. And he said that SNL was trying to rig the election against him.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/16/media/donald-trump-snl/

2seaoat

In a tweet, the Republican nominee said that Baldwin's portrayal "stinks." He also called on NBC to end its "boring and unfunny" show. And he said that SNL was trying to rig the election against him.

He really does not get it.......he may fire up dumb as a board Dixiecrats, but his brand is finished by those who can afford a condo in one of his projects. His brand now is clownville. He is the national joke which keeps giving. If only SNL could have freely given a parody of Hitler to the German People.....who knows how history would have changed. Comedy and humor are universal......I never could understand folks supporting this clown, but to the last one......I bet they laughed at that sketch.

Telstar

Telstar

Here's a SNL blast from the past. When Howard Stern ran for Gov. of NY in 1994. I think we can all see what debate tape Trump has studied to prepare for the current debate series. Stern came to his senses and dropped out when he knew he couldn't win without divulging his finances, something the pumpkinhead running for The White House now refuses to do. Expect a debate even more like this with Fox News Chrissy Wallace being the moderator. I wish someone would dare Trump to shout BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY! from the stage. It would be the most sensible thing Trump says during his entire campaign.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/gubernatorial-debate-cold-open/2860984

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:In a tweet, the Republican nominee said that Baldwin's portrayal "stinks." He also called on NBC to end its "boring and unfunny" show. And he said that SNL was trying to rig the election against him

I wonder if Trump considered SNL "boring and unfunny" the night he himself appeared on the show, not that long ago.

As for SNL trying to rig the election, he may as well throw in the butler, the pastry chef, and the pope. Hell, why not the whole world? Tell it like it is, poor paranoid Donald. Good grief.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:In a tweet, the Republican nominee said that Baldwin's portrayal "stinks." He also called on NBC to end its "boring and unfunny" show. And he said that SNL was trying to rig the election against him

I wonder if Trump considered SNL "boring and unfunny" the night he himself appeared on the show, not that long ago.

As for SNL trying to rig the election, he may as well throw in the butler, the pastry chef, and the pope.   Hell, why not the whole world?  Tell it like it is, poor paranoid Donald.  Good grief.

I doubt anyone in their right mind will consider SNL "boring and unfunny" next week with Tom Hanks and Lady Gaga. I wonder if Hanks is practicing his Chrissy Wallace impersonation.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:

It's nothing new.

Of course.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What is all this "the media is in the tank" crapola?  It isn't democrat vs. republican anymore.  The republicans picked up their marbles and went home.  Now it's rational folk and the basket of half-witted deplorables.  Of course people working for the media can read at least at a high school level.  The deplorables that can read are exceptional.  The reporter who is really trying to stay neutral simply can't find Trump's ravings rational, not even a little bit. Of course the reporter reports what he or she believes is the truth.

And the truth is, Trump and his basket of deplorables are completely insane and dangerous. And this the media is telling true! LOL

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:What is all this "the media is in the tank" crapola?  It isn't democrat vs. republican anymore.  The republicans picked up their marbles and went home.  Now it's rational folk and the basket of half-witted deplorables.

Well, WS, I think that may be an oversimplification, but honestly it truly is almost impossible now to picture anyone of intelligence or minimal decency of any party still sticking with Trump -- who is so entirely desperate as to now be accusing Clinton of being on drugs at the last debate. This is just way, way, way over the top behavior for a presidential candidate, outsider or otherwise. I am ashamed for our nation.

Conservatives/Republicans, please don't respond with criticisms of Clinton. It's useless and counter-productive. Look, we all know she isn't perfect by a long shot. We also know many if not most of you refuse to vote for her. I'm sorry for ALL of us that we don't have a shining star of any party to vote for this time, but DONALD TRUMP SHOULD NEVER, EVER BE HANDED THE KEYS TO THE OVAL OFFICE, nor should the worst of his followers (racists, white supremacists, et al) be given any encouragement WHATSOEVER that the hatred and divisiveness Trump has encouraged (YES, he has) is in ANY way acceptable in this nation. PLEASE VOTE ACCORDINGLY!!!!!!!!!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

But let's encourage liberal racists and militants. The liberal party has created hatred and division of our country. Whether you agree or not.

2seaoat

But let's encourage liberal racists and militants. The liberal party has created hatred and division of our country. Whether you agree or not.

The hate and prejudice manifest itself in the Civil War, Jim Crow, and Nixon's Southern strategy. The reaction to the same is not creation of hate and division, but sane reactions to extinguish those values which attempt to have unequal societies.......modernity will win, just like modernity will defeat radical Islam.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It is Trump who is practicing the politics of exclusion...in the tradition of the GOP (post-Lincoln). The fact that a President is in the White House that is a product of "mixed" blood is unacceptable to some...hence the derision that's been heaped on him since day one. Stop blaming the victim. Blame a society that judges people based on their skin color, and the party that exploits that sad state of affairs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum