Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fury and Failure of Donald Trump

+5
Telstar
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-fury-and-failure-of-donald-trump-w444943

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/hillary-clinton-health-mental-psych-sociopath-claims/

RealLindaL

What a total waste of time this forum is becoming. Or maybe it always has been and I'm just realizing it.

RealLindaL

Oh, and I use the word "forum" very loosely.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:What a total waste of time this forum is becoming.   Or maybe it always has been and I'm just realizing it.

Why is it a waste of time? Many of us have been at it together for the last 10 years, or even more.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:What a total waste of time this forum is becoming.   Or maybe it always has been and I'm just realizing it.

Why is it a waste of time? Many of us have been at it together for the last 10 years, or even more.

She doesn't like unsubstantiated and speculative articles from unreliable sources.

Oh wait... that's only from the sources that peddle right sided bs.

2seaoat

I do not think Linda likes to disagree. Most of us over the last 12 years learn from disagreements. Sometimes she is right. I have always given Mr. Markle the benefit of the doubt, but his posts this election cycle are tedious, where Pace is entertaining as usual. Look, I am not around too many people like Pace and Mr. Markle. I think PK just plays in the sandbox. He gets it. I certainly have become a broken record about how much disdain I have for Donald Trump. I mean we only have four weeks or less left, and this damn awful election will be done. I wish it was just this forum, but the truth is America is deeply divided and quite frankly not very civil anymore.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I do not think Linda likes to disagree.  Most of us over the last 12 years learn from disagreements.   Sometimes she is right.

O thank you so very, very much for conceding that I'm occasionally right about something. (Note: I really don't care what you think.)

I will remind you, though, sir, as I have before, that you don't know diddly about me, and that includes knowing anything about whether or not I "like to disagree." The truth of the matter is that I, too, learn from honest discourse including both agreement and disagreement. What I don't learn from -- and in fact find just plain off-putting -- is people simply throwing competing URL's at each other, or one person countering another's stated position by simply positing something else largely unrelated, without making any attempt whatsoever to discuss the merits of what the first person said. It all frankly seems quite juvenile and pointless. It's not everyone and not all the time, but the practice seems to be increasing.

So, to answer Z-man (the only one who had the courtesy to ask me why I said what I did, rather than stroking off with assumptions/presumptions about me or my thoughts), THAT'S why I increasingly consider the forum (at least the political threads) as being a waste of time and effort.

I realize many of you have been here far more consistently than I over the years. I have left before and likely will again, just not sure when. Glad y'all are happy with each other. Have at it!!

2seaoat

Note: I really don't care what you think.)

I guess for somebody who really does not care what I think, you sure are angry a great deal of the time.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:-- is people simply throwing competing URL's at each other, or one person countering another's stated position by simply positing something else largely unrelated, without making any attempt whatsoever to discuss the merits of what the first person said.   It all frankly seems quite juvenile and pointless.  It's not everyone and not all the time, but the practice seems to be increasing.

Trust me, it gets worse around election time. I remember 2008 well. I was still working then, and I took a vacation day on election day, just so I could post here. I even took the day after, since There was still much posting to do.

And I am so glad posters Markle and PeeDog are still with us. Those two make election day a barrel of fun and laughs.

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:-- is people simply throwing competing URL's at each other, or one person countering another's stated position by simply positing something else largely unrelated, without making any attempt whatsoever to discuss the merits of what the first person said.   It all frankly seems quite juvenile and pointless.  It's not everyone and not all the time, but the practice seems to be increasing.

Trust me, it gets worse around election time. I remember 2008 well. I was still working then, and I took a vacation day on election day, just so I could post here. I even took the day after, since There was still much posting to do.

And I am so glad posters Markle and PeeDog are still with us. Those two make election day a barrel of fun and laughs.

It was like that on Gannett forums all over the country until they started shutting them down before the 2012 elections, for whatever reasons.

Markle

Markle

Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:-- is people simply throwing competing URL's at each other, or one person countering another's stated position by simply positing something else largely unrelated, without making any attempt whatsoever to discuss the merits of what the first person said. It all frankly seems quite juvenile and pointless. It's not everyone and not all the time, but the practice seems to be increasing.

It was like that on Gannett forums all over the country until they started shutting them down before the 2012 elections, for whatever reasons.

Gannett claimed the forums became far too time consuming (dollars) to moderate the forums.

In fact, they reached out to ban (much like my good friend BoardsofFL) anyone who disagreed with their Progressive position.

That took up a lot of time for those charged with censoring their forums.

polecat

polecat

Trying to think of a job Trump would actually be qualified for and all I came up with was traffic cone.- Andy Borowitz

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Gannett claimed the forums became far too time consuming (dollars) to moderate the forums.

In fact, they reached out to ban (much like my good friend BoardsofFL) anyone who disagreed with their Progressive position.

Yep, you posted and reposted the same slop under the same screen name and avatar on Gannet pluckforums all over the country. My you've had such influence in your time! LOL!

dumpcare

polecat wrote:Trying to think of a job Trump would actually be qualified for and all I came up with was traffic cone.- Andy Borowitz

I think Donald could start up his own advice column, sort of like Dear Abbey or Ann Landers.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It was definitely too time consuming on the PNJ forum...according to Mike 3C...he was sick of spending so much time cleaning up the forum. Mutiple bannings,  filth and personal information being posted......winning and complaining. Some went totally psycho.

Some would post the filth after Mike went home and then remove it after most went to bed.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It was definitely too time consuming on the PNJ forum...according to Mike 3C...he was sick of spending so much time cleaning up the forum. Mutiple bannings,  filth and personal information being posted......winning and complaining. Some went totally psycho.

Some would post the filth after Mike went home and then remove it after most went to bed.

Like your friend the child molester?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

How cute.... he was not my friend.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

How cute.... he was not my friend.

Could have fooled me.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Really?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum