Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SF Releases 7 Time Felon 5 Time Deported Illegal Alien to Murder Innocent Woman

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-shot-death-busy-san-francisco-tourist-attraction-071710472.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You and Trump and your sensationalism......these are just hard working people ready to do the jobs no American wants to do...

SF Releases 7 Time Felon 5 Time Deported Illegal Alien to Murder Innocent Woman Continentthumbnail.aspxSF Releases 7 Time Felon 5 Time Deported Illegal Alien to Murder Innocent Woman ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsrealblog.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2010%2F05%2Fla-raza-get-out2

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

As an open-minded person I generally like to hear all sides of an issue/news-story .... I'm just having a hard time hearing what the left has to say on these "sanctuary city" policies due to the noise of all those darned crickets!

But what I'm really wondering about this is if President Obama himself will be speak at Ms Steinle's funeral ... or if he'll send Biden, or a representative from DHS or DOJ? What say everyone else?

SF Releases 7 Time Felon 5 Time Deported Illegal Alien to Murder Innocent Woman Kathryn-steinle

2seaoat

A person with this felony record should not have been released.  White, black, hispanic, Irishman..........legal, or illegal.  My daughter every weekend recommends bond to a judge and does computer checks of their criminal records, including the work of opening the states old files on that individual.  She often goes an hour early to make sure NO dangerous people are put back on the street.  Her biggest problem is lazy SA who arrive three minutes before bond call and do not have their act together, and the court asks the state for background, and the computer records only tell part of the story....the files should have been looked at, the court allows the defendant to filll in the blanks and truth is absent in almost every case.  People get let out by sloppy prosecutors and judges, not by the status of their immigration.

Worse is the jails are filled with non violent offenders and often the court, the state, and the police are screaming that this person should not be let out, but there is no room in this for profit system criminal justice system, where full jails mean fulls  employment.  On my daughter's team is a SA who only ranks existing folks in the jail for release, and every day non violent butts in jail are forcing violent folks on the street.....how may you ask.......judge's orders on contempt and failure to appear to teach a lesson....well while they are teaching a lesson.....the SA has to recommend a dangerous person being released.

This straw argument is fatally flawed.   This person never should have seen daylight.  However, we could start a racist thread on illegals next.

This is not some technical glitch or unfortunate set of random circumstances...

this is the direct result of flawed ideologic pc think. No surprise to anyone with any common sense.

2seaoat

Wrong.  This was a dangerous felon who should not have been released.  Nothing beyond the same.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:

.... However, we could start a racist thread on illegals next.

Allow me to improve upon your suggestion, let's start a thread on illegal immigration into this country and leave race out of it?

Nah, that'd never happen ... leftists/progressives are generally incapable of it.

EmeraldGhost wrote:
2seaoat wrote:

.... However, we could start a racist thread on illegals next.

Allow me to improve upon your suggestion, let's start a thread on illegal immigration into this country and leave race out of it?    

Nah, that'd never happen ... leftists/progressives are generally incapable of it.

Oatie would implode...

2seaoat

Oatie would implode...

I have never been happier in my life.  The terrorist flag is being challenged and I am admiring the American flag.   I do not fear immigration legal or otherwise.  I want secure borders, but having crossed the Canadian border in a canoe it is amazing to see what direction this discussion always goes.

We got a bag of pastries this weekend.  We are friends with a Mexican couple who both of their parents were illegals.  They have a thriving Mexican bakery.  Everything from the waxed paper bag to the not refined sugar on these pastries bring me back to my visits to the Saltillo bakery where each day I would get some fresh bread, and a pastry.  These folks are exceptional.  They make America stronger.  However, if a person is fearful of diversity, or lives in an area which has none......I guess racial fears are somewhat rational.....for a child, and turning all immigrants looking for opportunity into criminals and rapist makes sense for the fearful.  I am exploding with pride that America is getting it right.  I am working on my flagpole base now putting our stone on the face of the base.....my wife sarcastically said I am building my memorial....maybe.....the flag has to be part of it.

SF Releases 7 Time Felon 5 Time Deported Illegal Alien to Murder Innocent Woman 20150711

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:Oatie would implode...

I have never been happier in my life.  The terrorist flag is being challenged  .... 

And it plays right into the agenda of the kid who murdered those people in that church.  This is what he wanted to happen. He didn't kill those people on account of some personal hatred towards any of them as individuals. He did it to further racial divisiveness in this country. And the left has fallen right into that agenda.

Millions of white (and even some native american & black) southerners, many of whom without a racist bone in their body, now being made to feel symbols of their history/heritage/region are being unfairly taken from them in the name of political correctness.  

How is that supposed to help race relations in this country?   How does that prevent future mass murders like this from happening?   It doesn't do a thing for either.

But you really don't get it, do ya?

SF Releases 7 Time Felon 5 Time Deported Illegal Alien to Murder Innocent Woman Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyPxTOSMQDE96YfHTAloejHLXuoPYY42iOaZFzILvTTpoTGMeO2A

We need to be more progressive and develop a class system to ensure our liberties and freedoms as they conform to the progressive ideal...

*****SARCASTIC FART*****
IN ALL PROGRESSIVE's GENERAL DIRECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sutgWjz10sM

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum