Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It is Saturday Night in a Presidential campaign.....oh boy cannot wait for SNL this week

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Wordslinger
Telstar
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Only leftists bring race/gender/wealth as a negative connotation into politics. There's your racism.

2seaoat

Blame a society that judges people based on their skin color, and the party that exploits that sad state of affairs.

Amen, my extended family through my son's marriage has two mixed race kids who play and love my grandson......I do not get the hate.....simply did not understand it in Birmingham or Pace, and sure did not get it with President Obama. So good people have to continue the battle against injustice.

2seaoat

Only leftists bring race/gender/wealth as a negative connotation into politics. There's your racism.

Well not exactly...... Embarassed

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:But let's encourage liberal racists and militants. The liberal party has created hatred and division of our country. Whether you agree or not.

And I'm sure you believe that after having it pounded into your head day after day, year after year.

Look, Joani, I challenge you to tell me about one liberal who has managed to do the kind of widespread divisive damage that all the conservative talk radio hosts have done to this nation in recent years. Better yet, show me just one who's anything at all like this Trump supporter who spews racial hatred at every turn, and I DO mean hatred. Just read this one page and tell me the name of one liberal who spews the kind of horrible language this man does:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/hal-turner

And if you doubt Hal Turner is an ardent Trump supporter:

http://halturnershow.com/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:But let's encourage liberal racists and militants. The liberal party has created hatred and division of our country. Whether you agree or not.

And I'm sure you believe that after having it pounded into your head day after day, year after year.

Look, Joani, I challenge you to tell me about one liberal who has managed to do the kind of widespread divisive damage that all the conservative talk radio hosts have done to this nation in recent years.   Better yet, show me just one who's anything at all like this Trump supporter who spews racial hatred at every turn, and I DO mean hatred.   Just read this one page and tell me the name of one liberal who spews the kind of horrible language this man does:

Nothing has been pounder into my head.....nothing. I resent your accusation.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I just saw the skit this morning. It was fabulous, as usual!

Wait for Lame Dork poster Markle to disparage progressives for allowing comedy shows to "influence" their politics.

Nothing I need say. You're confirming the fact that Progressives seek their news from the comedy channel and comedy shows.

Thank you!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Wait for Lame Dork poster Markle to disparage progressives for allowing comedy shows to "influence" their politics.

Nothing I need say.  You're confirming the fact that Progressives seek their news from the comedy channel and comedy shows.

Thank you!

Maybe that's because Breitbart is such a bore!

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Look, Joani, I challenge you to tell me about one liberal who has managed to do the kind of widespread divisive damage that all the conservative talk radio hosts have done to this nation in recent years.   Better yet, show me just one who's anything at all like this Trump supporter who spews racial hatred at every turn, and I DO mean hatred.   Just read this one page and tell me the name of one liberal who spews the kind of horrible language this man does:

Nothing has been pounder into my head.....nothing. I resent your accusation.

I'm not "accusing" you of anything, except possibly of ignoring the extremely damaging effects of talk radio.

I note you haven't offered any evidence that there are influential liberals who spread anywhere near the hatred of just the one right wing example I showed you. Did you read that guy's stuff at all?

Telstar

Telstar

With Hanks and Gaga the ratings should be HUGE this week.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Nothing I need say.  You're confirming the fact that Progressives seek their news from the comedy channel and comedy shows.

Thank you!

Maybe that's because Breitbart is such a bore!

Maybe. That probably explains why Progressives get their news from the Comedy Channel and Comedy shows. They have such a short attention span. Facts, you should know, take more work.

2seaoat

Maybe. That probably explains why Progressives get their news from the Comedy Channel and Comedy shows. They have such a short attention span. Facts, you should know, take more work.

Facts are something which you have little or no understanding. Humor is something you have little or no understanding. Key West and brownshirt fascism is something you have complete knowledge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum