Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LET'S MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LET'S MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN! Empty LET'S MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN! 10/14/2016, 9:42 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Just received a T-shirt I ordered online that shows the Donald's face contorted, mouth open in a menacing expression. Behind Trump, in silhouette, a mob complete with pitchforks, rifles, clubs and torches.

The headline above Trump's head ( right above the dead rat) reads:

Let's Make America Hate Again!

I wore it yesterday while shopping at Walmart in Pace. No one said anything, except for two guys and a woman who liked the shirt.

Reality.

2LET'S MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN! Empty Re: LET'S MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN! 10/14/2016, 10:51 am

Sal

Sal

I kinda like this one for Halloween ...

LET'S MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN! American-horror-story-Donald-Trump

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Just received a T-shirt I ordered online that shows the Donald's face contorted, mouth open in a menacing expression.  Behind Trump, in silhouette, a mob complete with pitchforks, rifles, clubs and torches.

The headline above Trump's head ( right above the dead rat)  reads:

Let's Make America Hate Again!

I wore it yesterday while shopping at Walmart in Pace.  No one said anything, except for two guys and a woman who liked the shirt.

Reality.

Of course, no one said anything. Every day we see or hear of some crazy person going off the rails. Intelligent people would not confront someone they deemed potentially dangerous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum