Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muslims hate America more under Obama than Bush

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Muslims have the bit in their teeth. Talking, reason and diplomacy will not work when this kind of hatred and zealotry are in control.

America is sitting on a time bomb…….literally. How many terrorists are here, on American soil, waiting for the go ahead to bring the Islamic war to our cities.

“The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers.”
Turkish Prime Minister Ergodan

Everyone is used to your lies by now. Stop wasting your typing fingers.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:Everyone is used to your lies by now. Stop wasting your typing fingers.

You know, Pacedog hates Muslims more under Obama than he did under Bush....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Everyone is used to your lies by now. Stop wasting your typing fingers.

Just think how mad he would be if the muslims liked us more under obama..
They're probably pissed that under his watch more of their leaders are being killed..

2seaoat

Who cares what Muslims, Roman Catholics, Mormons, or Hindu like or dislike. The intentional manipulation by Fox or Egyptian TV to create another war is not working except for folks who are intellectually challenged......really.....who cares, it means nothing.

Those aren't my words Dreamo.

Lurch wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Just think how mad he would be if the muslims liked us more under obama..
They're probably pissed that under his watch more of their leaders are being killed..

More troops have died in Astan under Obama's watch than under Bush.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I have not liked them since Beirut there fellow Marine. You remember that little excursion we got sent on to save the PLO from the IDF? There would have been no bombing on Oct 23,1983 where 241 Marines and Sailors were killed had we let the IDF finish the job, there would be no Hamas or Hezbollah. Both groups had their back to the Med and the IDF on full blast in front of them. Another 72 hours and the IDF could have taken care of business....but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the UN had to intervene in a war Yassir Arafat started, but could not finish. He started a conflict and was getting his arse handed to him.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 9/23/2012, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

What is more disturbing is the fact that we probably have many sleeper cells of these same people living amongst us like Mohammed Atta and his crew did before pulling off 9-11.

After we get a giant sucker punch to the face when these cells are activated, my only comfort is that there are over 200+ million armed Americans in this country who are going to take some serious vengeance when that happens.

You and I know the feds will not stop what happens after that incident. What then? It's not something I wish to fathom and not something I wish to observe, but I know my family will be protected. How about the rest of you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum