Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

xenophobic hate of immigrant children is nothing new for America

+8
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
Markle
boards of FL
dumpcare
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

2seaoat

Attempts were made to allow 20k Jewish Children to immigrate to the United States when Hitler and the Nazis were persecuting and killing those children, and the bill could not be passed in Congress. The St. Louis filled with Jews were turned away. Our racist and xenophobic immigration laws really began in the early 1920s with strict quotas on people.

It is no surprise that the racists today are getting headlines and children are tossed to the winds........those children are seeking safety largely because of the policies of Ronald Reagan to destabalize Central America and illegally support the contras and death squads which over turned democratically elected regimes and created the chaos which these children face. History repeats itself, and one thing is certain......the statue of liberty has had to hang her head many times in our history.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Absolutely...please see my post on the other thread (In These Times). I haven't been to South Texas for many years, but I grew up there and still correspond with family members there...leave it at that.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Countries on all continents have been hosts to refugees from neighboring countries as turmoil of one kind or another disrupts normal life and people flee. We are in a unique location with a tranquil neighbor to the north and only one country to the southern border so we've been somewhat insulated from such influxes in the past. Now it has come to us too and we are not handling it very well. It is a shock to some people to be faced with people from other countries!

I totally agree with Mr. Oats that we, once again are reaping what we've sown going back to our destabilization policies of the Reagan era propping up dictators for the sake of stability and for fear of communism. Wish we could learn to resist the temptation to mess about in other countries who would probably do just fine without our unwanted "help".

xenophobic hate of immigrant children is nothing new for America Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvN7Rg0dvOPVnCB2COJM7tsm74uoz2ggYtBcw3xPLxc5cX5dLN

No xenophobic hate here. They and any family members who reside here illegally can sign the Application For Statehood petition for their respective countries.

After their country of origin is accepted into the union they can go wherever the want after a full medical exam as citizens.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

Smile

dumpcare

No hatred here seaoat, but the fact of the matter is they should have been stopped and turned away at the border. I just read what Obama wants the money for and most of it has to do with the eventual deportation. Well why the hell weren't they stopped in the first place.

Another article showing MS13 crossing the border. Some carrying TB. Don't you think we have enough problems here in the U.S.? Why the hell should we take on more? Common sense tells one that this is just no good for us or them.

No I'm not republican anymore nor a democrat, but I draw the line where need be.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:No xenophobic hate here. They and any family members who reside here illegally can sign the Application For Statehood petition for their respective countries.

After their country of origin is accepted into the union they can go wherever the want after a full medical exam as citizens.

If I were a parent who lived in an impoverished country under constant, immediate threat of gang violence, I'd do everything in my power to get my family out of that situation and could not care any less about the immigration policy of neighboring countries.  

Damaged Eagle on the other hand would observe the 35 mph speed limit while attempting to flee a raging F5 tornado that is bearing down on him and his family.

2seaoat

No hatred here seaoat,

No you seem older and wiser, and perhaps you did not grow up in the Jim Crow South which frames your perception. I have alw eays been an advocate of secure borders and having the resources to keep them secure. We are capturing people at record numbers and that is the problem. Children are given special treatment in our deportation process, however I heard on the radio a lady describe a five year old girl who went before an immigration judge without representation and there was no exchange of any meaningful communication until the judge with kindness asked the dolls name the five year old was holding.

My point is these are children. This is a huge nation which can keep our borders secure, but we can show compassion when a humanitarian crisis of this magnitude. We made the mess in Central America supporting the entrenched Oligarchies and landowners against the democratically elected governments selected by the people. We need to help undo the mess we created in Central America, and get illegal immigration attempts down to historic low numbers.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ppaca wrote:No hatred here seaoat, but the fact of the matter is they should have been stopped and turned away at the border. I just read what Obama wants the money for and most of it has to do with the eventual deportation. Well why the hell weren't they stopped in the first place.

Another article showing MS13 crossing the border. Some carrying TB. Don't you think we have enough problems here in the U.S.? Why the hell should we take on more?  Common sense tells one that this is just no good for us or them.

No I'm not republican anymore nor a democrat, but I draw the line where need be.

A law was passed in 2008 and signed by Bush. Immigrants from elsewhere besides Mexico cannot be simply turned away.

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:No xenophobic hate here. They and any family members who reside here illegally can sign the Application For Statehood petition for their respective countries.

If I were a parent who lived in an impoverished country under constant, immediate threat of gang violence, I'd do everything in my power to get my family out of that situation and could not care any less about the immigration policy of neighboring countries.  

Damaged Eagle on the other hand would observe the 35 mph speed limit while attempting to flee a raging F5 tornado that is bearing down on him and his family.

xenophobic hate of immigrant children is nothing new for America Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8uIYmf78FiJ4g8HSABiMdD1qr8XXLIQyeAp_4TqQf-WOV9Nz9

Wow! That's a really interesting analogy which I have no way of deciphering the meaning of... Care to explain or... Are you threatening me like W_T_M, Seaoat, and a few others have done? If it's the latter are you going to ban yourself?

After all I just provided a way for all your little friends to become citizens of the United States. Isn't that what you want?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQHMQwLQZJ4

Very Happy

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 7/9/2014, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

xenophobic hate of immigrant children is nothing new for America Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpgLIb7lP8EQ8dtQ6-YL5IFhnom9XbUkdYpV3kYXJ0lahhEDe_

I'm sure that all these children pouring across the border need to be taken care of and be given a home. Want to know how I can tell?...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqxFcNPJ7mw

Smile

If you want to have a guilt trip about it you're free to start a fundraiser for them. But I see no reason to provide tax dollars for the venture of providing them food, shelter, and transportation further into the US.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 7/9/2014, 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
ppaca wrote:No hatred here seaoat, but the fact of the matter is they should have been stopped and turned away at the border. I just read what Obama wants the money for and most of it has to do with the eventual deportation. Well why the hell weren't they stopped in the first place.

Another article showing MS13 crossing the border. Some carrying TB. Don't you think we have enough problems here in the U.S.? Why the hell should we take on more?  Common sense tells one that this is just no good for us or them.

A law was passed in 2008 and signed by Bush.  Immigrants from elsewhere besides Mexico cannot be simply turned away.

As you know, it is in the process of being repealed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obama now says he will deport most of these children. That son of a bitch turns out to be a racist xenophobe too, seaoat. Whodathunkit.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/07/07/white-house-most-unaccompanied-minors-at-border-will-likely-be-deported/

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Obama now says he will deport most of these children.  That son of a bitch turns out to be a racist xenophobe too, seaoat.  Whodathunkit.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/07/07/white-house-most-unaccompanied-minors-at-border-will-likely-be-deported/

xenophobic hate of immigrant children is nothing new for America AnimatedLaughterPink

President Barack Hussein Obama has told the truth when?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

xenophobic hate of immigrant children is nothing new for America AnimatedLaughterPink

Markle has told the truth when?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:xenophobic hate of immigrant children is nothing new for America AnimatedLaughterPink

And you've been able to refute my posts when?

2seaoat

Obama now says he will deport most of these children. That son of a bitch turns out to be a racist xenophobe too, seaoat. Whodathunkit.

He is following the law, and he is the head of the executive branch which has the responsibility to keep the border secure. The racist pass the quotas and target brown people because when in the 1920s when racism was acceptable quotas were created.........maybe you would recognize the same if you became familiar with the racist history of immigration quotas.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1921-1936/immigration-act

You see when you take an existing cross section of your country and allow xenophobic laws to exclude someone because of their national origin where it does not match up with folks already here........it is the essence of racism.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:xenophobic hate of immigrant children is nothing new for America AnimatedLaughterPink

And you've been able to refute my posts when?

Remember this? --

Markle wrote:

"President Obama has typically asked for more money but has not said how it will be used."

Sal answered: "Yes he has, and with great specificity.
Learn to READ, jackass."

Bada boom! LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Obama now says he will deport most of these children. That son of a bitch turns out to be a racist xenophobe too, seaoat. Whodathunkit.

He is following the law, and he is the head of the executive branch which has the responsibility to keep the border secure.  

I get it.  So when a democrat follows the law and has a responsibility to keep the border secure,  the democrat is not a racist xenophobe.
But when anyone other than a democrat wants to follow the law and keep the border secure,  that person is a racist xenophobe.  
I'm starting to understand seaoat logic a little better. lol

2seaoat

I get it. So when a democrat follows the law and has a responsibility to keep the border secure, the democrat is not a racist xenophobe.
But when anyone other than a democrat wants to follow the law and keep the border secure, that person is a racist xenophobe.
I'm starting to understand seaoat logic a little better. lol

No as usual, you are not getting it. You do not like Mexicans. You have never lived in Mexico. You do not speak the language. They look different than you, and you do not want Mexicans in Pensacola. Did I miss anything?

The President has to give due process to these children. It is the law signed by President Bush to acknowledge the Chaos we created under Ronald Reagan with the death squads and contra activity which we illegally funded these terrorists groups who caused chaos in democratic countries.

He has asked for more money to house and confine these people during the deportation process, and he has asked for 300 million to address the source problems in Central America. However, the racist line up and try to stop buses of refugee children, yet the preferential visa system allows 170k people who are mostly white to overstayed their visas and enter this country as the racist have no problem that this problem is THREE times as large as the children refugee problem today. Carry on Bob with your racist views, but please do not deny the same......you cannot get back up on the fence on this issue......

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Wow! That's a really interesting analogy which I have no way of deciphering the meaning of... Care to explain or...

Try reading it a few more times.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Wow! That's a really interesting analogy which I have no way of deciphering the meaning of... Care to explain or...  

Boards , would you send your kids off on a thousand mile journey through Mexico alone?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Boards , would you send your kids off on a thousand mile journey  through Mexico alone?

Depends on the alternative. In dire situations, all bets are off.

2seaoat wrote:
He is following the law, and he is the head of the executive branch which has the responsibility to keep the border secure.  The racist pass the quotas and target brown people because when in the 1920s when racism was acceptable quotas were created.........maybe you would recognize the same if you became familiar with the racist history of immigration quotas.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1921-1936/immigration-act

You see when you take an existing cross section of your country and allow xenophobic laws to exclude someone because of their national origin where it does not match up with folks already here........it is the essence of racism.

xenophobic hate of immigrant children is nothing new for America Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD0RLbeY4n_tbsSe_5Z6mIvzuPAtYkPltNwOXMlt1_PaoKzCIt

Looks like I'm reading the post of someone attempting to pass a racist quota right now.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

Smile 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Boards , would you send your kids off on a thousand mile journey  through Mexico alone?

Depends on the alternative.  In dire situations, all bets are off.

Well, as a parent I certainly would not.

2seaoat wrote:

No as usual, you are not getting it.   You do not like Mexicans.  You have never lived in Mexico.  You do not speak the language.  They look different than you, and you do not want Mexicans in Pensacola.  Did I miss anything?

The President has to give due process to these children.  It is the law signed by President Bush to acknowledge the Chaos we created under Ronald Reagan with the death squads and contra activity which we illegally funded these terrorists groups who caused chaos in democratic countries.

He has asked for more money to house and confine these people during the deportation process, and he has asked for 300 million to address the source problems in Central America.   However, the racist line up and try to stop buses of refugee children, yet the preferential visa system allows 170k people who are mostly white to overstayed their visas and enter this country as the racist have no problem that this problem is THREE times as large as the children refugee problem today.  Carry on Bob with your racist views, but please do not deny the same......you cannot get back up on the fence on this issue......

xenophobic hate of immigrant children is nothing new for America Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgDAsB6RkA0OkrJM-K2TwV7AvnlwJn7eb5k5eYsDcde7fbCvr

We've done plenty of harm intruding into other countries affairs around the world. Best start shipping them in from there also. We can do that legally though if we up the quotas so we don't have to show preference to just our neighbors. Shall we say... 80 legal immigrants for every one of your illegals and half the legal ones will be coming from SE Asia. Does that sound alright to you?

Let's make this happen!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum