Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serious Question for Republicans ...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

We've now heard from about a dozen women saying that Donald Trump basically sexually assaulted them.

Are all of these women lying?

Is that your position?

It seems creepily similar to the position that many of you took in regard to Bill Cosby.

How'd that work out for ya?

You can't give a pass to bill and then expect to have any credibility to pass judgements.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:You can't give a pass to bill and then expect to have any credibility to pass judgements.

Making Bill a campaign issue when you've been groping and assaulting women for decades has to be one of the biggest dumbfuck campaign strategies ever, eh comrade?

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You can't give a pass to bill and then expect to have any credibility to pass judgements.

Making Bill a campaign issue when you've been groping and assaulting women for decades has to be one of the biggest dumbfuck campaign strategies ever, eh comrade?

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

A guy being a pig and a perv either matters to you... or it doesn't. You decide.

Sal wrote:We've now heard from about a dozen women saying that Donald Trump basically sexually assaulted them.

Are all of these women lying?

Is that your position?

It seems creepily similar to the position that many of you took in regard to Bill Cosby.

How'd that work out for ya?
Just started hearing it about trump but always heard it about kkklinton

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

A guy being a pig and a perv either matters to you... or it doesn't. You decide.

I've always called Bill a sleazeball and have never changed my opinion on that. It has nothing to do with whether or not Hillary can lead the nation more competently than Trump. She absolutely can, no question. And just because we had one pig of a man in the White House (actually way more than one, as history tells us), does NOT mean I want to see another one in there -- especially not a pig who also happens to be an ignorant, offensive, heartless bigot and a danger to the nation and the world.

Sal

Sal

For what office is Bill Clinton running?

Are all those women lying about Trump?

Sal wrote:For what office is Bill Clinton running?

Are all those women lying about Trump?
He is tied together with her. You don't get one without the other. She's only where she is because of his name. He might as well be the "shadow POTUS"

RealLindaL

And Trump's only where he is because of his father. So what's your point? People get lucky breaks in life all the time, but they have to truly excel in order to make more of the break than an open door that never leads anywhere.

Hillary has already said that she will entrust responsibility to bill.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Hillary has already said that she will entrust responsibility to bill.

Just as he did her with respect to health legislation (which was destined to fail, unfortunately); just as Obama did with the children's obesity efforts and other programs Michelle was involved in. I think Bill could be an excellent helpmate and see nothing wrong with his being called on for assistance when needed. And I have no fear of Bill's being stupid enough to repeat his piggish behavior now, in his older age and with grandchildren in the wings who he knows will judge his legacy. This is actually a second chance for him to do things right on the moral front, only from the First Gentleman's seat, and I see nothing but a positive in that.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:Hillary has already said that she will entrust responsibility to bill.

Please show us where Hillary said that?

VectorMan

VectorMan

After all these years and now they want to make allegations. Pretty fishy. I don't believe them.

Either way, my vote is against Hillary, the lying, corrupt no good snake in the grass.

I've also convinced nearly 100 people to vote against her as well. Not saying they'll vote for Trump, but they will NOT vote for Hillary.

RealLindaL

VectorMan wrote:After all these years and now they want to make allegations. Pretty fishy. I don't believe them.

Either way, my vote is against Hillary, the lying, corrupt no good snake in the grass.

I've also convinced nearly 100 people to vote against her as well. Not saying they'll vote for Trump, but they will NOT vote for Hillary.

I understand you don't believe them, Vec.  FWIW, personally I think these women are coming forward now because (1) they feel they WILL now be believed and not condemned, which is probably the opposite of how they felt at the time of the incidents -- that is, before they realized, thanks to the recent revelations, that it wasn't just them, and that most people would condemn his behavior rather than theirs, and (2) because of Trump's unfettered lying hubris at the last debate in insisting he never actually did the things he bragged about, when they know darned well he absolutely did.  I applaud them.   Do I wish they (and the infamous video/audio) had come out before the nominations?  You bet I do.  But do I understand why they kept silent as they had all that time before?  Yep.  Same syndrome with the Bill Cosby victims.  It's classic, though sad.

I gotta say that if you have actually influenced 100 people to change a vote they were going to cast, you're likely a far more effective person than most.   Too bad you chose that direction to go, but so be it.  As long as those folks are not voting for Trump --even if they cast their vote for another person or party -- I'm personally happy.  (Not that your care about my happiness, I realize.  Smile )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum