Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gloria Allred Says More Women Are Contacting Her About Trump Misconduct

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Donald Trump's disgusting behavior towards women has ranged from fat-shaming to allegations of sexual harassment, and, as we heard in the infamous "hot mic" audio from a 2005 Access Hollywood segment, even sexual assault: "You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet... And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy." Unsurprisingly, allegations are flying about much more dirty laundry yet to be aired, with reporters chasing down possibly damaging evidence and looking for other victims.

Gloria Allred, the civil rights lawyer who takes on high-profile targets, like Bill Cosby, Roman Polanski and, yes, Trump, confirmed to us that since the Access Hollywood tape's release, she has been "contacted by women who allege inappropriate contact by Mr. Trump."

More to the point, Allred discussed how Trump's words suggest criminal behavior. "If there is an unwanted or unconsented to touching of a person’s intimate parts such as the genital areas or a woman’s breasts, that could constitute a sexual assault or a sexual battery," she explained yesterday. She added that "when Rudy Giuliani was asked" on Sunday's political programs "if Donald Trump was describing a sexual assault on the recently released 2005 video, he responded, 'That’s what he was talking about.'" Allred said, "I am disgusted by what Donald Trump said and admitted that he had done on that video. An apology is not enough."

http://gothamist.com/2016/10/10/gloria_allred_trump.php

Sal

Sal

Gloria Allred Says More Women Are Contacting Her About Trump Misconduct Captur31

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:Gloria Allred Says More Women Are Contacting Her About Trump Misconduct Captur31

Hey when Donny finds a system that works he sticks with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum