Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life Expectancy vs Health Expenditure Over Time by Nation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Best healthcare system in the world, ma ...

... best healthcare system in the world ...

Life Expectancy vs Health Expenditure Over Time by Nation Captur30

There are two fallacies leftists apply to healthcare. They consider it a right instead of the service it is... that allows the second point which is the govt manipulation of its market value by forcing govt programs into the equation. That makes private ins skyrocket while the govt programs expand dramatically. That's not free market... it's not even close to it. The solution at this stage should be to separate the two. A private actual free market competition healthcare system... and allow your bloated inept govt programs to exist on their own... enjoy comrade.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Best healthcare system in the world, ma ...

You are proud of being ignorant about what dictates a person's life expectancy. Not in the least bit surprising since Progressives revel in ignoring details.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Insurance is a commodity that's easily manipulated. That's why it's a favorite of the "free marketers". It has distorted the medical industry for many years, long before Obamacare was enacted. Obamacare was but a stepping stone to single payer insurance. Our country has suffered as a result of our failure to protect our citizens from catastrophic illness. Insurance companies were routinely delaying or outright denying care, and many people, often because they were self-employed or had a previous history of illness. Obamacare is an improvement, but it's not the final solution. And, yes, people have a basic right to medical care. Your philosophical solution doesn't take people into the equation.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Best healthcare system in the world, ma ...

You are proud of being ignorant about what dictates a person's life expectancy.  Not in the least bit surprising since Progressives revel in ignoring details.

You are really one sorry excuse for a human being.

2seaoat

The facts appear that in 1970 we had the most expensive system and not the best life expectancy. My family fit into PK's everybody take care of themselves without insurance. I did not have health insurance until I had my first job. In 1970 I had no health insurance and we paid doctors cash or check. So even in those good old days our health system was questionable. Now as time passed.....it became apparent that crony capitalism is not the way to run a health care system. Mr. Markle passes the lies day in and day out, but the biggest lie is that health innovation in the world is right here in America. Well the PRRT treatment I am waiting for has been in Europe for 8 years and the clinical at Northwestern to implement the same and get FDA authorization and insurance coverage may take a couple of years......great system.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The facts appear that in 1970 we had the most expensive system and not the best life expectancy.  My family fit into PK's everybody take care of themselves without insurance.   I did not have health insurance until I had my first job.  In 1970 I had no health insurance and we paid doctors cash or check.  So even in those good old days our health system was questionable.   Now as time passed.....it became apparent that crony capitalism is not the way to run a health care system.  Mr. Markle passes the lies day in and day out, but the biggest lie is that health innovation in the world is right here in America.   Well the PRRT treatment I am waiting for has been in Europe for 8 years and the clinical at Northwestern to implement the same and get FDA authorization and insurance coverage may take a couple of years......great system.

Yes, the vast majority of health innovation is right here in the good ol' USA.

I've posted the FACTS about this several times and yet you, and your comrades refuse to accept the truth. Why?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum