Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump wants to jail Clinton when he is President

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
Telstar
RealLindaL
Vikingwoman
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

Welcome to a third world country. Dear God how low can this man go. It is a stunning debate which leaves me speechless. Donald Trump is evil and stupid.....not a good combination.

Vikingwoman

I thought he looked childish w/ his constant complaints about the moderators being unfair. I was especially proud of Megyn Kelly tonight when she confronted Trump's manager saying every one of those women Trump brought swore under oath he never touched them including Juanita Brodderick until 21 yrs later.

It must be shocking to you... but perjury, obstruction, destruction of evidence, running classified govt info through an unauthorized server, mishandling classified govt secrets, allowing aides without security clearance access to the servers, transferring the servers to tech companies and them copying the contents several times and even loading it to a cloud... lands us regular citizens in jail. The entire supposed investigation was a sham. They gave immunity to every aide or tech that obviously lied or broke the law. The entire thing stinks... and you just pretend that you can't smell anything. What a dupe... lol.

2seaoat

The entire supposed investigation was a sham.

I do not think it was a sham. They investigated. They found no criminal intent and no crimes. However, for you to suggest we are a third world country where a strong dictator will put political opponents in jail is just naive and not knowledgeable. Nothing more or less. In a democracy where our founding fathers put checks and balances in the system, the idea that the President is going to initiate a criminal indictment by influencing an Attorney General brings back vivid memories of President Nixon's melt down, and the firing of AG's who refused his orders. Your really need to learn the statutes and what is required to meet all the required elements of a criminal case. You have been consistently wrong, and to suggest career folks in the FBI and Justice would close their eyes if the elements were met........not one scintilla of proof of that innuendo. Just be honest with yourself. You are for Trump.

When you give immunity and special arrangements to every aide/tech involved... you aren't serious.

There wasn't even a grand jury... a total joke.

2seaoat

When you give immunity and special arrangements to every aide/tech involved... you aren't serious.

There wasn't even a grand jury... a total joke.

Let me help you on how a case is prosecuted. Lynch as AG independent of an FBI investigation could have filed a criminal complaint against Hillary Clinton. AG's do not need a grand jury. However, to avoid the appearance of an appointee of President Obama coming before the press and saying we did not find any criminal conduct, it was determined that the FBI would investigate and recommend prosecution if it was warranted. It was assumed that an independent FBI investigation with a Republican director would insulate the politics from the decision. I am always for a grand jury when you think a case has all the elements, but the FBI was clear.......Hillary Clinton never had the requisite criminal intent. If Lynch conducted a grand jury in the political environment of Fuergosen Mo. where Hillary was invited to talk to the grand jury and the prosecutor manipulated the evidence for Hillary there would have been a firestorm. You just cannot get your head around these two concepts......President Obama was born in Hawaii, and Hillary Clinton committed no crime.

Bullshit. Btw... played a poker tourn tonight. Chopped it 3 ways... I took the largest chunk... lol.

I was being "that guy" a lady at the final table said... lol. The truth was that I didn't feel all that great so I was just bullying the whole time. I only remember getting caught once... which is pretty good because I had a long card dead dry spell but still managed to amass chips. Pretty fun... I may play more often.

2seaoat

I may play more often.

I am glad you are able to enjoy the game and hopefully you were pain free. I am playing terrible poker. I was up for the year at Labor Day, and now I am down for the year. I play tight for about an hour, but for the last three years I have been most comfortable sitting with my elbows on the poker table, but now I am having pain on my lower spine which makes me uncomfortable after about two hours, and I find I make incredible risky all ins. I was up two hundred dollars Friday night and went all in with an ace and no kicker or second pair......the other guy calls with two pair Ace King, and then looks at me and says "you have a set?" No sir.........I am playing stupid. I would like to play in a tournament, but I do not take pain pills because I want to save them for when if I have bone mets it gets extremely painful. However, I am still having so much fun playing and the banter for the first two hours, that I will probably just start getting up after two hours in cash games.

I feel your pain... and yes my pain was pretty bad. It honestly led me to play very loose... I just didn't care if I lost... but was fairly smart about it. I've always been good at putting people on cards... so I basically just play their cards... using them against them. I didn't even know what my cards were half of the time... lol.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:It must be shocking to you... but perjury, obstruction, destruction of evidence, running classified govt info through an unauthorized server, mishandling classified govt secrets,  allowing aides without security clearance access to the servers, transferring the servers to tech companies and them copying the contents several times and even loading it to a cloud... lands us regular citizens in jail. The entire supposed investigation was a sham. They gave immunity to every aide or tech that obviously lied or broke the law. The entire thing stinks... and you just pretend that you can't smell anything. What a dupe... lol.

What bullshit! I'm not even going to go through all the false stuff. When the FBI investigates you for year and finds nothing. You can bet your ass there was nothing. Comey would have loved to have gotten Clinton.

RealLindaL

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BC_US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_JAIL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

From the AP story:

Trump's remarks drew widespread and bipartisan condemnation as un-American.

Former Attorney General Eric Holder, who served under President Barack Obama, wrote on Twitter: "In the USA we do not threaten to jail political opponents. @realDonaldTrump said he would. He is promising to abuse the power of the office."

Ari Fleischer, White House press secretary under George W. Bush and a supporter of Trump, wrote: "Winning candidates don't threaten to put opponents in jail. Presidents don't threaten prosecution of individuals. Trump is wrong on this."

Telstar

Telstar

Trump men and women have died for this country in order to prevent, YOU!

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:I thought he looked childish w/ his constant complaints about the moderators being unfair. I was especially proud of Megyn Kelly tonight when she confronted Trump's manager saying every one of those women Trump brought swore under oath he never touched them including Juanita Brodderick until 21 yrs later.

See Bill Cosby.

Hillary Clinton's Bimbo Eruption Committee was relentless in their threats and punishment of any and all of Bill Clinton's victims. With as many people who turn up dead around the Clinton's, I'd be cautious too.

Telstar

Telstar

Trump wants to jail Clinton when he is President Trumpt11

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BC_US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_JAIL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

From the AP story:

Trump's remarks drew widespread and bipartisan condemnation as un-American.

Former Attorney General Eric Holder, who served under President Barack Obama, wrote on Twitter: "In the USA we do not threaten to jail political opponents. @realDonaldTrump said he would. He is promising to abuse the power of the office."

Ari Fleischer, White House press secretary under George W. Bush and a supporter of Trump, wrote: "Winning candidates don't threaten to put opponents in jail. Presidents don't threaten prosecution of individuals. Trump is wrong on this."

Here is what was said.

Unlike the Bernie Sanders race, where you won, but not fair and square, in my opinion. All you have to do is take a look at Wikileaks and see what they say about Sanders and see what Wasserman-Schultz had in mind. Never had a chance. I was so surprised to see him sign on with the devil, but when you talk about apology, I think the one you should really be apologizing for and this thing you should be apologizing for are the 33,000 e-mails that you deleted and that you acid washed and then the two boxes of e-mails and other things last week taken from an office and are now missing. I'll tell you what I didn't think I'd say this and I'm going to say it and hate to say it: If I win, I'm going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception.

Never been anything like it and we're going to have a special prosecutor. When I speak, I go out and speak, the people of this country are furious. In my opinion, the people that have been long-term workers at the FBI are furious. There has never been anything like this, where e-mails and you get a subpoena and after getting the subpoena, you delete 33,000 e-mails and then acid wash them or bleach them. A very expensive process, so we're going to get a special prosecutor because people have been, their lives have been destroyed for doing one fifth of what you've done. And it's a disgrace and honestly, you ought to be ashamed.

People who will vote for her are of the same moral and ethical makeup of those who voted to re-elect Marion Barry, Ted Kennedy, Ray Nagin and many other Democrats.

2seaoat

Hillary Clinton's Bimbo Eruption Committee was relentless in their threats and punishment of any and all of Bill Clinton's victims.

So that is why Trump had to pay each of those ladies to appear.......convictions I guess can be bought.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I thought he looked childish w/ his constant complaints about the moderators being unfair. I was especially proud of Megyn Kelly tonight when she confronted Trump's manager saying every one of those women Trump brought swore under oath he never touched them including Juanita Brodderick until 21 yrs later.

See Bill Cosby.

Hillary Clinton's Bimbo Eruption Committee was relentless in their threats and punishment of any and all of Bill Clinton's victims.  With as many people who turn up dead around the Clinton's, I'd be cautious too.

This isn't about Bill Clinton....

He cannot be elected President anymore....

You are really showing your desperation now.

The GOP has already lost this election. Time for triage now to protect the down-vote ticket, as much as possible.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

See Bill Cosby.

Hillary Clinton's Bimbo Eruption Committee was relentless in their threats and punishment of any and all of Bill Clinton's victims.  With as many people who turn up dead around the Clinton's, I'd be cautious too.

This isn't about Bill Clinton....

He cannot be elected President anymore....

You are really showing your desperation now.

The GOP has already lost this election. Time for triage now to protect the down-vote ticket, as much as possible.

It's certainly relevant. Hillary defended bill for the same... and worse... when it was politically expedient.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
It's certainly relevant. Hillary defended bill for the same... and worse... when it was politically expedient.

Keep fishin', Ahab ...

... you've got a bead on her this time, fershur.

Hahahahahahahahahaha .....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I absolutely love all the screams for equal treatment and the rule of law. Can't any of you see that Trump is calling for the opposite? He lashes out and threatens anyone who disagrees with him, including the press. He doesn't even pay the lawyers who represent him when he doesn't pay. Did you read the latest Newsweek article? This man has no morals, no ethics, and a hair trigger. Just what we need in the White House. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

18 U.S. Code § 2071 – (Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally)

“(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Hillary Clinton's Bimbo Eruption Committee was relentless in their threats and punishment of any and all of Bill Clinton's victims.

So that is why Trump had to pay each of those ladies to appear.......convictions I guess can be bought.

Obviously!

Trump wants to jail Clinton when he is President Donations%20from%20foreign%20countries._zpsouohceaw

VectorMan

VectorMan

There is no question about it.....Hillary should be in jail for what she has done. Had anyone else done the same as her they would already be in jail.

I know there is no way to change a libtards mind on this forum. You will all vote for Crooked Hillary. So be it. Just know that I have convinced many young and 1st time voters to vote against Hillary. So I have more than canceled out every libtard vote on this forum alone. LOL Just thought you all should know. I have a lot more work ahead of me before the coming election. Enjoy.

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:Just know that I have convinced many young and 1st time voters to vote against Hillary. So I have more than canceled out every libtard vote on this forum alone.

Well, bless your pointy little head, of course you have.

With your sunny disposition, attitude of tolerance and inclusivity, and optimistic outlook for the future, how could the youth of America not be attracted to your message?

"Yo brah, just say we'll vote for the Donald so the creepy old self-loather will go away."

"Good plan, brah."

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha .....

Telstar

Telstar

Trump wants to jail Clinton when he is President Trumpj10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum