Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

9/11 official story doubts becoming more mainstream

+3
gulfbeachbandit
Yella
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.opednews.com/articles/9-11-official-story-doubts-by-Gregory-Patin-120925-516.html

lol... there is nothing mainstream about opednews. you need to let your brain get some fresh air once in a while.

do you just pour over letist propaganda all day? that can't be healthy.

Yella

Yella

I believe all Americans have seen the peculiar manner in which all three buildings fell, although the manner was NOT peculiar in a planed demolition, it was very typical in that regard. I think most people can not bear to think all three buildings were demolished by other Americans, driven by greed and eager for a profit, a profit from a long and drawn out war in the Middle East that would give certain companies profits that absolutely defy anyone's wildest imagination. Many people have argued that it would have been impossible to coordinate the events in such a timely manner but with enough many to set it all up it would have been reasonably simple. I could have done it and a professional grifter could have easily done it with enough cash.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.opednews.com/articles/9-11-official-story-doubts-by-Gregory-Patin-120925-516.html

Don't believe everything you think.
Some people are completely in the dark even when all the lights are on.

Yella wrote:I believe all Americans have seen the peculiar manner in which all three buildings fell, although the manner was NOT peculiar in a planed demolition, it was very typical in that regard. I think most people can not bear to think all three buildings were demolished by other Americans, driven by greed and eager for a profit, a profit from a long and drawn out war in the Middle East that would give certain companies profits that absolutely defy anyone's wildest imagination. Many people have argued that it would have been impossible to coordinate the events in such a timely manner but with enough many to set it all up it would have been reasonably simple. I could have done it and a professional grifter could have easily done it with enough cash.

c'mon... the dead and survivors and live video saw the planes. what is your stake in that game?

2seaoat

I play poker. A poker player looks at 911 and can see a motive for someone to attack the twin towers. A poker player asks why would someone do this? There is no argument that these action were intentional. The question is do we know who did this?...........I find it mind boggling stupid to be looking at demolition of a building when that or planes tells us the why, and even with all the evidence of the who either planes or demolition....we still do not completely understand the who......instead we have fingernail on the blackboard discussions about bombs being placed in the buildings....stupid on steroids because there is zero probability that this was done by an accident, so in our continuing debate of bombs or planes, neither has effectively answered the question of who...........it is like getting all excited about a pair of jacks when the flop is Ace, King, three.......you have two over cards yet somebody wants to fall in love with the jacks, and bets the jacks all the way to the river without ever really understanding that somebody is holding a king or an ace......the focus is on those irrelevant jacks....but they never meant a thing to a person thinking.....it is a losing argument. The question is who was behind Bin Laden? It really is that simple.....logic tells us that somebody has an ace or king, but fools are arguing about jacks.

Yella

Yella

2seaoat wrote:I play poker. A poker player looks at 911 and can see a motive for someone to attack the twin towers. A poker player asks why would someone do this? There is no argument that these action were intentional. The question is do we know who did this?...........I find it mind boggling stupid to be looking at demolition of a building when that or planes tells us the why, and even with all the evidence of the who either planes or demolition....we still do not completely understand the who......instead we have fingernail on the blackboard discussions about bombs being placed in the buildings....stupid on steroids because there is zero probability that this was done by an accident, so in our continuing debate of bombs or planes, neither has effectively answered the question of who...........it is like getting all excited about a pair of jacks when the flop is Ace, King, three.......you have two over cards yet somebody wants to fall in love with the jacks, and bets the jacks all the way to the river without ever really understanding that somebody is holding a king or an ace......the focus is on those irrelevant jacks....but they never meant a thing to a person thinking.....it is a losing argument. The question is who was behind Bin Laden? It really is that simple.....logic tells us that somebody has an ace or king, but fools are arguing about jacks.

I said I could have pulled it off if I had enough money, however I would also have to have knowledge of when the planes would be crashed in to the buildings. That was the key element.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I bet the Bilderberg Group knew something was coming down that day...... Nothing happens in the world without their knowledge. The oligarchs use terrorism as well as established militaries to accomplish their goals. They attack overtly; i.e., NATO attacking Libya in 2011--but they also use terrorism to attack in the abstract.

Look at how 911 benefited them.... The U.S. is hoplessly mired in more debt, which the oligarchs plan to leverage in order reduce our sovereignty even more than it already is. We are more and more used to living in a police state--this will be important to helping the oligarchs maintain control over the cattle (us). We are more divided than ever--this helps keep the eyes of the people off the oligarchs, and when we fight amongst each other we are weaker, not stronger.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

did the bilderberg group assassinate our ambassador on that day? it's a fact now that we knew it was a terrorist attack within 24hrs... why did obama still lie as late as his un address?

welcome to today.

no stress

no stress

Yella wrote:I believe all Americans have seen the peculiar manner in which all three buildings fell, although the manner was NOT peculiar in a planed demolition, it was very typical in that regard. I think most people can not bear to think all three buildings were demolished by other Americans, driven by greed and eager for a profit, a profit from a long and drawn out war in the Middle East that would give certain companies profits that absolutely defy anyone's wildest imagination. Many people have argued that it would have been impossible to coordinate the events in such a timely manner but with enough many to set it all up it would have been reasonably simple. I could have done it and a professional grifter could have easily done it with enough cash.

Here's the problem with the buildings being imploded professionally. Demolition experts go to great pains to plan and place explosives in such a manner that the building will fall into its own footprint thus lessening damage to surrounding structures. If the government or whoever did it, wouldnt they NOT want it to fall into its own footprint and look more like a natural pancake style collapse so that the public would be less suspicious?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Gunz wrote:
If the government or whoever did it, wouldnt they NOT want it to fall into its own footprint and look more like a natural pancake style collapse so that the public would be less suspicious?

It's a myth that the twin towers "fell into their own footprints".

This is what the Marriot Hotel looked like after the South Tower collapsed...

9/11 official story doubts becoming more mainstream 280207wtc3

The North Tower reduced what was left of the hotel to a pile of rubble.

also (from wiki)...

Many of the surrounding buildings were also either damaged or destroyed as the towers fell. 5 WTC suffered a large fire and a partial collapse of its steel structure. Other buildings destroyed include St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, Marriott World Trade Center (Marriott Hotel 3 WTC), South Plaza (4 WTC), and U.S. Customs (6 WTC). The World Financial Center buildings, 90 West Street, and 130 Cedar Street suffered fires. The Deutsche Bank Building, the Verizon Building, and World Financial Center 3 suffered impact damage from the towers' collapse, as did 90 West Street. One Liberty Plaza survived structurally intact but sustained surface damage including shattered windows. 30 West Broadway was damaged by the collapse of 7 WTC. The Deutsche Bank Building, which was covered in a large black "shroud" after September 11 to cover the building's damage, was deconstructed because of water, mold, and other severe damage caused by the neighboring towers' collapse.[91][92]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

from that same Wiki page comes this...

After the South Tower collapsed, NYPD helicopters relayed information about the deteriorating conditions of the North Tower. At 10:20 a.m., the NYPD aviation unit reported that "the top of the tower might be leaning," and a minute later reported that the North Tower, "is buckling on the southwest corner and leaning to the south". At 10:28 a.m., the aviation unit reported that "the roof is going to come down very shortly."[21] The North Tower collapsed at 10:28 a.m.

So these were some phenomenal "demolitions" experts. Not only did they make the building "implode", they had the unbelivable skill to be able to make the building look like it was going to collapse seven minutes before it did. I think there's no doubt that Dick Cheney is smarter even than Albert Einstein because I don't even think Al could have come up with how to do that.
And don't forget, they had to know the exact spot in the height of the tower the airplane was going to hit (traveling at full cruising speed no less).
Because they had to make it lean in the right place, AND make the collapse start in the right place, elst the demolition would have given itself away.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob wrote:

9/11 official story doubts becoming more mainstream 280207wtc3

Here's some trivia for you about what you see in that photo.
See that skinny part of the building still standing (the far right side of the hotel).
After the second collapse (the North Tower), the only thing left intact of the hotel was the first few floors of that part of the building. The only survivors who were inside the hotel at the time of both collapses were saved because the first few floors of that side of the hotel remained intact.
There's an ironic reason for why it did.
When the WTC was bombed in 93, the bomb was located in the basement RIGHT BELOW that section of the hotel. The damage directly above the bomb (in that one part of the hotel) was so bad that they had to replace the structural components ONLY on that end of the hotel. Because that construction was so much better than the original construction of the hotel, ONLY that end of the building had any portion of it to survive.
The irony is that the people who were in that part of the building and survived owe their lives to the terrorists who bombed the building in 93.

Yella

Yella

Gunz wrote:

Here's the problem with the buildings being imploded professionally. Demolition experts go to great pains to plan and place explosives in such a manner that the building will fall into its own footprint thus lessening damage to surrounding structures. If the government or whoever did it, wouldnt they NOT want it to fall into its own footprint and look more like a natural pancake style collapse so that the public would be less suspicious?

10 years after the fact and almost everyone believes it to be the gospel that all three buildings fell as a result of the planes crashing into them even after learning that no amount of jet fuel will burn with enough heat to melt steel and watching Building Seven fall straight EVEN THOUGH it was not struck by a plane. So I guess the perpetrators din't have to worry.I think they know we are sheople.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Take a look at these "twin towers"...

9/11 official story doubts becoming more mainstream Twin_towers_seoul

They're skyscrapers which will be located in Seoul, South Korea when they're completed in 2015.

They so amazingly resemble the WTC Twin Towers on 9-11 that the buildings' designers had to issue this statement after it caused a flap...

"MVRDV regrets deeply any connotations The Cloud projects evokes regarding 9/11.
The Cloud was designed based on parameters such as sunlight, outside spaces, living quality for inhabitants and the city. It is one of many projects in which MVRDV experiments with a raised city level to reinvent the often solitary typology of the skyscraper. It was not our intention to create an image resembling the attacks nor did we see the resemblance during the design process. We sincerely apologize to anyone whose feelings we have hurt, it was not our intention."

Something that deserves to be in Ripleys Believe It Or Not (it's all real).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum