Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Conspiracy theorists were right according to Mainstream media....sorry suckers you been had.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEwIbwuYwzM#t=38

Oats is busy.  I can handle this.........Sounds like Nazism to me.   Repent!!!  Quit posting your hate.....

2seaoat

Total and complete fabrication and lie. There is no loss of control of our governmental agencies any more than a treaty we signed with Britain that we will not spy on them. There may be restrictions on our spying on Britain internally within our government agency, but the treaty does not cede authority to Britain to control our intelligence agencies. Manipulation of the truth is a key component for Nazis to destroy a working democracy.....whether that is creating a lie as to who burned something down, or blaming somebody for being the puppet master which takes the authority away from the citizens and transfers the same to the jews. Most times these absurd posts lay fallow as most people simply think cuckoo cuckoo, but you are mad like a fox.....the tapestry you weave is hate and prejudice.

2seaoat

Oats is busy. I can handle this.........Sounds like Nazism to me. Repent!!! Quit posting your hate.....

I will always find time to shine the light on a nazi.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:Oats is busy.  I can handle this.........Sounds like Nazism to me.   Repent!!!  Quit posting your hate.....
Yes Ichi I saw a tiny Nazi last night . He was standing on my nightstand wearing a little gestapo suit talking about Geico insurance...He told me I made a lousy Nazi and that he would be back with 3 more Nazi ghosts and they would lead me to the Fatherland. Bah Hamburg I told him...but I am a little nervous about tonight..

2seaoat

So you do sleep with a night light. Keeps the boogeyman in the closet.

2seaoat wrote:Oats is busy.  I can handle this.........Sounds like Nazism to me.   Repent!!!  Quit posting your hate.....

Just trying to help.
The Conspiracy theorists were right according to Mainstream media....sorry suckers you been had. Sunforce-40-million-candlepower-hid-spotlight-lantern-xl

2seaoat

That may be the solution.........if we keep the boogey men in the closet, maybe we will not need the nazi ideology to fight them.......I have always said a good night light is worth a brigade.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Oats is busy.  I can handle this.........Sounds like Nazism to me.   Repent!!!  Quit posting your hate.....

Just trying to help.
The Conspiracy theorists were right according to Mainstream media....sorry suckers you been had. Sunforce-40-million-candlepower-hid-spotlight-lantern-xl
If you want Nazis look no further than Dick Cheney, Kissinger, and Rummy. Throw Soros in for desert.

2seaoat

Get Hallmark's light and keep it on day and night and those folks will stay in the closet and we can get a rest from the nazi ideology which will save us from those boogey men. Democracy works, but a good night light works better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum