Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An observation after the first round of debates

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Liberal reaction:

"Romney and Ryan straight up lied!"

"Neither guy could defend their campaign policy, so they basically had to distance themselves from and at times completely deny it!"

Conservative reaction:

"He didn't look presidential"

"He smiled too much!"

"No one ever talked to the president like that!"

boards of FL wrote:Liberal reaction:

"Romney and Ryan straight up lied!"

"Neither guy could defend their campaign policy, so they basically had to distance themselves from and at times completely deny it!"

Conservative reaction:

"He didn't look presidential"

"He smiled too much!"

"No one ever talked to the president like that!"

I had no issues with bidens smiling. I dont know why that was even something to pick on.

The difference in how agressive biden was over the agressivness of romeny is two distinct ways of projecting leadership.

Romney was agressive but he was professional. biden was agressive but was un professional. Both of these agressive leadership styles will appeal to two very different types of people. Romney will appeal to the middle claass more and biden will appeal to the lower class.

and the mear fact that we are here comparing Romney and presidential contender with a VP speaks volumes at how poorly obama done. The comparisons shouuld be prez to prez and VP to VP. but its not.

why do you think that is boards?

the debates had no effect on me... but i think they would've been very different if obama still had no record.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum