Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted Cruz is a worm....he really is worse than Trump

+2
knothead
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

A self serving worm who is more worried about his political future than what is best for this country. Were all the negative things he said about Trump lies, or was his outrage over the attacks of his wife and father just theater. This country is better off with Trump than the worm, but the funniest part is that Cruz actually thinks his endorsement means anything.....people have the worm figured out.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:A self serving worm who is more worried about his political future than what is best for this country.   Were all the negative things he said about Trump lies, or was his outrage over the attacks of his wife and father just theater.   This country is better off with Trump than the worm, but the funniest part is that Cruz actually thinks his endorsement means anything.....people have the worm figured out.

AMEN Mr. Oats . . . . well said a 24K worm for sure!

2seaoat wrote:A self serving worm who is more worried about his political future than what is best for this country.   Were all the negative things he said about Trump lies, or was his outrage over the attacks of his wife and father just theater.   This country is better off with Trump than the worm, but the funniest part is that Cruz actually thinks his endorsement means anything.....people have the worm figured out.

Actually, supporting Trump and not the Washington insider (Hilz) is better for the country.

Even Obama said, "She will say anything and do nothing."

2seaoat

Pace believes Trump is better for the country. I disagree, but I am certain that people agree. I just think this country does not need a second more racism which sadly Trump has appealed to those supporters like David Duke and Dixiecrats. I am personally most concerned about the senate. I think Hillary will win, but without some gains in the house, and a majority democratic senate, Hillary will face the same obstructionist nihilist who do the bidding of the Oligarchs. To simply win the presidency with so many pressing problems with a return to sane tax rates and balanced budgets.......the senate is critical.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Both Trump and Cruz leave a slime trail.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:Both Trump and Cruz leave a slime trail.

That says it all.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Both Trump and Cruz leave a slime trail.

That says it all.

Ted Cruz is a worm....he really is worse than Trump AnimatedDogLaughing

Telstar

Telstar

I guess Cruz decided to jump into the abyss himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum