Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted the worm Cruz failed to disclose loan from Goldman Sachs.

+4
Markle
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Cruz called the failure to disclose the loans to the FEC a "technical and inadvertent filing error."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-cruz-idUSKCN0US05V20160114

Goldman Sach making loans to folks......what could go wrong? Bought and paid for.........and we thought the worm was just crazy.......crazy like a lying fox.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Goldman Sach making loans to folks......what could go wrong? Bought and paid for.........and we thought the worm was just crazy.......crazy like a lying fox.

Oh, Seaoat, you are dissing a fine Christian man...........

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Goldman Sach making loans to folks......what could go wrong? Bought and paid for.........and we thought the worm was just crazy.......crazy like a lying fox.

You named him right Mr. Oats . . . . . worm worm worm!!!!

Markle

Markle

Ted the worm Cruz failed to disclose loan from Goldman Sachs. A023acbd-3f3b-412e-89f5-c9b26b9e398d_zpsbdz4oktm

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:Ted the worm Cruz failed to disclose loan from Goldman Sachs. A023acbd-3f3b-412e-89f5-c9b26b9e398d_zpsbdz4oktm

Practically ALL free nations want to purchase arms from America so if you have a quid pro quo let's see it . . . . . your post proves nothing.

2seaoat

Now Mr. Markle......did the Clintons ever lie about a loan?
So what is the relevancy of a 503c foundation and a candidate breaking the law and not reporting loans with big Wall Street folks? I do not understand your logic of not being responsive to the issue on a thread. I will make this simple, did the worm do something wrong?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:So what is the relevancy of a 503c foundation and a candidate breaking the law and not reporting loans with big Wall Street folks?   

Mr. semi-demented is trying to change the channel....

Please note that he is the first to accuse others of trying to divert a thread in a new direction. I suppose he will make excuses for his hypocrisy now.....

One of his missions is to stomp-out any talk of corruption from the Republican side.......
What a Face

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Now we are finding out that his excuse that it was a clerical error is 100% a lie because apparently he also had another loan from Citibank. How does somebody whose entire net worth of one million get two million for a campaign? This guy is a total worm, and he thinks we are too stupid to figure out what a huckster he is, but worse here is one more example of banks trying to influence our congress and presidency.

dumpcare

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

They're only Christian when it fits their needs.

dumpcare

Markle wrote:Ted the worm Cruz failed to disclose loan from Goldman Sachs. A023acbd-3f3b-412e-89f5-c9b26b9e398d_zpsbdz4oktm

These are not loans and apparently disclosed since you have list of them. Just what don't you understand between disclosed and undisclosed, loan or donation? Why was this even posted in this thread? What year is it? What city do you live in? What color and number's do you see?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/problem-for-hillary-clinton-charity-didnt-disclose-foreign-donors/

2seaoat

It was not Hillary Clinton's Charity......that simple, but please talk to me about the evil plan of a foundation to fight AIDS, I need to better understand this logic of what you think the foundation did wrong, and how you connect the same to Hillary Clinton. Was her position on the board at one time what bothers you, or are you alleging the foundation is a scam, and she was putting money in her or Bill's pocket. I am bewildered, so help me understand how saving lives in Africa is about doing something wrong.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This thread is not about Hillary Clinton. It's about the slug (a better word, IMHO) CRUZ...who failed to note a substantial loan from Goldman Sachs on his FEC filings.

We can talk about the power whore... there's NO ONE in the race more corrupt, untruthful, or deceitful.

And it's not even close.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Careful Pkr the slaves will be around to correct you....funny isn't it ?  We live as tax cattle, (slaves) and they don't even need cowboy's with whips, guns and lassos to control us. We are managed by other cattle when we stray off the path...it's a horizontally managed system that requires very little energy from those at the top to maintain and profit from...imagine if you said you didn't pay your taxes because you disagreed with some war or something, what would the other cattle call you ?...a bum a cheat a thief of course....whatever they could to bring you in line...then if you didn't line up they would snitch to the overlords and their swat minions would swoop in to corral and brand you till you submitted...clever system...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you're on one side of the ring,  Hillary is god and cruz is satan.
On the other side of the ring,  Cruz is god and hillary is satan.

Me,  I think they're both satan.

2seaoat

We can talk about the power whore... there's NO ONE in the race more corrupt, untruthful, or deceitful.

And it's not even close.

Both T and Pk have daughters, but I sense both feel women are inferior to men.....I am not saying they are not proud of their daughters, or that they do not want them to be able to excel in any field, but I sense a reactionary streak in both of them for a father knows best, or leave it to beaver motherhood.

See my problem is that my wife was an excellent athlete, and she NEVER got to compete....she could out run every boy in high school(I am thankful for that because I could outrun her.....and well....I caught her), and my daughter had every opportunity to compete and now is a prosecutor which used to be the exclusive domain of men. I get why both dislike Hillary because I did.However, I see the world differently now. If not now......when. Perfect is the enemy of good. Hillary is flawed and imperfect, but she is qualified and experienced and it is time. I prefer Bernie on the Democratic side and Kasich is the person I will vote for in the primary, but if Hillary wins and kasich loses, it is time for me to vote for a women for president. It is important for every little girl to see a role model where they can aspire to be president.

2seaoat wrote:We can talk about the power whore... there's NO ONE in the race more corrupt, untruthful, or deceitful.

And it's not even close.

Both T and Pk have daughters, but I sense both feel women are inferior to men.....

You sense wrong. Her gender has nothing to do with her corruption or my issues with her. That you can overlook and ignore the lies and deceit because she's a woman and a leftist is telling... you would never support a pub with her record... man, woman, gay, or transgender. You really should come to terms with your political identification... you really have nothing in common with conservatism or respect for the constitution... get a clue comrade.

2seaoat

you really have nothing in common with conservatism or respect for the constitution.

I am a firm believer in doing good. When that was 1964, I went door to door for goldwater and was literally pushed off people's front porch, in 1968 I was in charge of the young republicans in high school and again went door to door. Never once did I think about liberal or conservative. I believed in platforms and policies. Now you have a skewed idea of what a conservative is, and you clearly lack training in understanding the constitution, so if the goal is to be stupid......I respectfully pass, I want good government which is efficient, and honest, and I have probably the most respect for our constitution of any forum member who participates because in real time and can explain and reference the same after years of study and reading.......a paradigm which is water tight, and I must admit I have little patience for those who do not know what they are talking about, or think they understand how the constitution was written......if respecting the constitution is being stupid.....please drink the Kool Aid.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

....stop offending him Pkr he as little patience....

Ted the worm Cruz failed to disclose loan from Goldman Sachs. ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.superiorsilkscreen.com%2F477-523-thickbox%2Fpeople-who-think-they-know-everything-are-annoying-to-those-of-us-who-do

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum