Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted the worm says that Trump is Mob

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Cruz.......wow.....why did you not say this three months ago.....worm.

While uncle bernie ignores the hillary lies, inconsistencies, corruption... even her quotes will be fair game in the general.

But you go ahead... as if the pub primary hasn't been full of contention and acrimony. Bias much comrade... lol?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders are nothing but goddamned liars.

The Democrat controlled Senate will NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS appropriate the money to build Trump's wall.  That's just a given fact.  And Trump is not stupid,  he knows that.
SO,  every time Trump tells an audience he's going to build that wall,  he's lying through his teeth.

The Republican controlled House will NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS appropriate the money to pay for Sanders' "free college for everyone".  That's also just a given fact.  Sanders is not stupid either,  he knows that.
SO,  every time Sanders tells an audience he's going to enact free college for everybody,  he's lying through his teeth.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders are nothing but goddamned liars.

The Democrat controlled Senate will NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS appropriate the money to build Trump's wall.  That's just a given fact.  And Trump is not stupid,  he knows that.
SO,  every time Trump tells an audience he's going to build that wall,  he's lying through his teeth.

The Republican controlled House will NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS appropriate the money to pay for Sanders' "free college for everyone".  That's also just a given fact.  Sanders is not stupid either,  he knows that.
SO,  every time Sanders tells an audience he's going to enact free college for everybody,  he's lying through his teeth.

Sanders' proposals are funded by a realignment of the tax code and by a transaction tax on Wall Street trades...both of which are DESPERATELY NEEDED in this country. He's not lying, and he knows full well the challenges of getting anything done in Congress. You have apparently decided that the makeup of Congress won't change and the Party of NO will continue to block any and all proposals from a Democrat. This is not a new phenomenon, but it has been taken to whole new levels by the current Congress. It is completely ludicrous that the GOP plans to obstruct a new nominee to the SCOTUS...just as it's ridiculous that the top candidates for POTUS are ALL embracing policies that echo the FASCISM of the 1930's and 1940's. Where are all the thinking people? I swear, I have never been more ashamed of my country.

Trump is narcissistic. A member of the MOB? Nah...he's his own boss. No rivalry allowed. He's it on the stick. And he'll tell you so.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:  You have apparently decided that the makeup of Congress won't change

I see.  Just like seaoat,  make it all about ME.  As if somehow I'M powerful enough to make Congress be divided. 
We have a divided Congress because I'm a fence sitter who believes in dart throwers and because I take milk duds into the theater.  Oh and I almost forgot,  we have a divided Congress because I have studied Pensacola history.
lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum