Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basket of deplorables ..... Nice just analogous to the 47% Mitt Romney quote from 2012

+4
Sal
Markle
2seaoat
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://bit.ly/2c3eBcY

Ya just lost the election Hillary as this will fire up the base of people sitting on the fence who might have just stayed home and not voted to jumping on the Trump Train!

From the audio-

In her Opening Statement last night, Judge Jeanine Pirro criticized Hillary Clinton for her “basket of deplorables” remark about “half” of opponent Donald Trump’s supporters.
“So Hillary is basically calling a huge portion of Americans ‘deplorable and irredeemable'. Now, I don’t consider myself deplorable—but since you started it, Hillary, let’s have at it.”
Pirro slammed Clinton for perceived hypocrisy as a “so-called feminist, who supports countries that force women to cover every part of their body but their eyeballs.”
“And you want to call usIslamophobes? On the eve of the 15th anniversary of 9/11, if I’m from Lower Manhattan, San Bernardino or Orlando and I’m afraid of a Muslim jihadist, I’m an Islamophobe?”
“You, Hillary are a liar, and a pathological one at that. You’re a cheat. You’re dishonest. You’re condescending, arrogant and contemptuous,” Pirro said.
“And if you think that your half-assed apology will wipe the slate clean you are wrong,” she said.
“I can’t trust a president who doesn’t think I’m worthy of being an American.”

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Try as hard as you can and you won't find a single hate group who doesn't openly support your bigoted, fascist, rathead icon. The Alt-right white trash who hate homosexuals, Jews, Mexicans, Latinos,
Asians and all Muslims does, in fact, represent about half the deplorable clowns -- you included -- in Trumps shit basket.

Hillary was being kind when she described them as "deplorable." I'm not so kind. To me and millions like me, they're creepy assholes. If the shoe fits ... LOL

Really? Who do you suppose the Muslim brotherhood supports? Black Lives Matter? The "New" Black Panthers? The Mexican Cartels? Kanye West? Michael Moore...lol ... etc.

2seaoat

Alt right and the shills for the plutocracy are far worse than deplorable. Would you call Hitler deplorable......not strong enough language. White nationalism has a century of history as the worse source of Terrorism on American soil. Lynchings and intimidation were not deplorable.......it is something far worse......it is the deepest evil which hides in the crevices of the darkest places in America, yet it takes one evil person with NO MORALS, no concern for mankind who is the devil in my mind. This man manipulates people to kick those rocks and allow the prejudice and hate to be released. Hillary Clinton's use of the word 1/2 was in her estimation a mistake......I would argue anybody who supports Donald Trump who has talked about deporting families and judging people based on their religion are evil people, and certainly not Christians. That is my belief. This election has nothing to do with politics, and it has everything to do with morality and a higher power than man. Make fun of my beliefs, but Donald Trump is evil, and anybody who votes for him is evil.....why mince words as if there is any moral equivalency in this election......enough.....how about some simple truth and moral clarity.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:Alt right and the shills for the plutocracy are far worse than deplorable.   Would you call Hitler deplorable......not strong enough language.   White nationalism has a century of history as the worse source of Terrorism on American soil.  Lynchings and intimidation were not deplorable.......it is something far worse......it is the deepest evil which hides in the crevices of the darkest places in America, yet it takes one evil person with NO MORALS, no concern for mankind who is the devil in my mind.   This man manipulates people to kick those rocks and allow the prejudice and hate to be released.  Hillary Clinton's use of the word 1/2 was in her estimation a mistake......I would argue anybody who supports Donald Trump who has talked about deporting families and judging people based on their religion are evil people, and certainly not Christians.   That is my belief.   This election has nothing to do with politics, and it has everything to do with morality and a higher power than man.   Make fun of my beliefs, but Donald Trump is evil, and anybody who votes for him is evil.....why mince words as if there is any moral equivalency in this election......enough.....how about some simple truth and moral clarity.

You're absolutely right in this comment. Good Post! The republican perception of morality changes hour by hour.

"You're absolutely right in this comment. Good Post! The republican perception of morality changes hour by hour."

But the leftists don't with each new hillary lie and ethics breach? Cmon... get real.

Markle

Markle

Calling AMERICANS THIS...is not deplorable, it is despicable. Progressives are again desperate and are trying to cover up how bad this shows Hillary Clinton.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama in foreign countries repeatedly denigrating his own citizens. Shameful.

This being said about Americans, is not forgivable.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Sal

Sal

Ugly Americans can be identified as Ugly Americans ...

... even by ...

... wait for it ...

... Americans.

[shock]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Calling AMERICANS THIS...is not deplorable, it is despicable.  Progressives are again desperate and are trying to cover up how bad this shows Hillary Clinton.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama in foreign countries repeatedly denigrating his own citizens.  Shameful.

This being said about Americans, is not forgivable.  

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Hillary's a master of understatement. Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and Islamaphobic Americans are all creepy assholes who disgrace the very essence of being a full-fledged member of this nation. You want to embrace your fellow shitheads, be my guest.

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:Ugly Americans can be identified as Ugly Americans ...

... even by ...

... wait for it ...

... Americans.

[shock]

True.  And were Obama to spend his time in foreign countries bragging that Americans are all absolutely perfect, that this nation and its people can do no wrong, ever -- he simply would not be believed.  It's partly because of his truthfulness and candor that he has won the respect and affection of millions around the world and at home.   Oh yes, he has.

Sal

Sal

I'll just leave this right here ....

It's kinda funny... hillary is pressured to semi-apologize... but her minions run wild with the bigotry.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:It's kinda funny... hillary is pressured to semi-apologize... but her minions run wild with the bigotry.

Intolerance of bigoted assholes is not a form of bigotry, regardless of how often you insist on repeating this falsehood.

Clinton felt a need to be a bit more diplomatic in her approach.

I am not compelled by such niceties.

When you stereotype half of trump supporters as being bigots... you are certainly guilty of bigotry. Asshole.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:When you stereotype half of trump supporters as being bigots... you are certainly guilty of bigotry. Asshole.

I'm curious. What percent of Trump's supporters are not deplorables?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:Ugly Americans can be identified as Ugly Americans ...

... even by ...

... wait for it ...

... Americans.

[shock]

True.  And were Obama to spend his time in foreign countries bragging that Americans are all absolutely perfect, that this nation and its people can do no wrong, ever -- he simply would not be believed.  It's partly because of his truthfulness and candor that he has won the respect and affection of millions around the world and at home.   Oh yes, he has.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

polecat

polecat

So your not repulsed that you're aligned with David Duke and rebranded white supremacists?
You're just upset that someone pointed it out.

The grand dragon of California kkk endorsed hillary. I really wish you peons realized what leftist leadership really thght of you. Think Stalin comrade... do you really think he loved the proletariat? How about Mao? I don't think there's much dumber than a ridiculous little useful idiot that projects caring onto their dear leaders. (btw... hillary and trump both rejected and condemned all radical white endorsements... but how about radical black endorsements?)

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:The grand dragon of California kkk endorsed hillary. I really wish you peons realized what leftist leadership really thght of you. Think Stalin comrade... do you really think he loved the proletariat? How about Mao? I don't think there's much dumber than a ridiculous little useful idiot that projects caring onto their dear leaders. (btw... hillary and trump both rejected and condemned all radical white endorsements... but how about radical black endorsements?)

Basket of deplorables ..... Nice just analogous to the 47% Mitt Romney quote from 2012 Lostinspace

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:So your not repulsed that you're aligned with David Duke and rebranded white supremacists?

Why?  David Duke is making no waves nor are whoever the white supremacists are to whom you refer.

On the other hand, you are proud to welcome Black Lives Matter and the New Black Panther Party supporting Hillary Clinton and who are supported by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:So your not repulsed that you're aligned with David Duke and rebranded white supremacists?

Why?  David Duke is making no waves nor are whoever the white supremacists are to whom you refer.

David Duke makes waves simply by being David Duke. His very existence, and that of other white supremacists, constitutes a dark, ugly blotch on society.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

On the other hand, you are proud to welcome Black Lives Matter and the New Black Panther Party supporting Hillary Clinton and who are supported by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

Markle, your bullshit meter is ringing loudly again.  The KKK is an upfront white supremacist group who themselves acknowledge their hatred for all non-white races.  Their member ship is now estimated between 5,000 to 8,000 members.

Black Lives Matter centers on the problems of black victims of police brutality.  It is non-racist.  Currently it is a strong supporter of the Native American political protests of an ill-advised and environmentally destructive oil pipeline located near Cannonball, N.Dak.  

The New Black Panther party is virulently racist, but I can find no connection or information linking it as a supporter of Hillary
Clinton.  Can you?

Other than the New Black Panther Party, whose numbers are less than 1,000, can you name any other racial hate groups who aren't supporting Trump?  You're getting easier and easier to defeat here.  On your meds again? LOL 

Down with Amerika Inc., corporate control of our government through campaign financing.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Markle, your bullshit meter is ringing loudly again.  The KKK is an upfront white supremacist group who themselves acknowledge their hatred for all non-white races.  Their member ship is now estimated between 5,000 to 8,000 members.

Black Lives Matter centers on the problems of black victims of police brutality.  It is non-racist.  Currently it is a strong supporter of the Native American political protests of an ill-advised and environmentally destructive oil pipeline located near Cannonball, N.Dak.  

The New Black Panther party is virulently racist, but I can find no connection or information linking it as a supporter of Hillary
Clinton.  Can you?

Other than the New Black Panther Party, whose numbers are less than 1,000, can you name any other racial hate groups who aren't supporting Trump?  You're getting easier and easier to defeat here.  On your meds again? LOL 

Down with Amerika Inc., corporate control of our government through campaign financing.

Basket of deplorables ..... Nice just analogous to the 47% Mitt Romney quote from 2012 LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Markle

Markle

How could have I have left out Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama support for Minister Louis Farrakhan and his close friend the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Father Flager?

Yep, no racism among those fine chaps!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum