Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republicans do not like Mitt Romney

+5
VectorMan
Floridatexan
othershoe1030
Nekochan
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

So I am a liar. Well there are a great many other respected Republicans who have decided that they now know Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney goes on meet the press and tells America he will not get the debt right for four years.......he does not want to hurt the economy. He tells America he will tell us how he will do it......after the election. He says on meet the press.....oh Obamacare has many things I agree.....two days later nope......

This self serving flip flopping traitor is going to lose the House. I have predicted a landslide for Obama with at least 300 electorate votes, but if this man loses the house.......he will be the single worst presidential candidate in American history. In fairness an incumbent has huge advantage. It was never going to be an easy campaign for any Republican candidate, but dark money destroyed other Republicans who would have taken stands which may not have been popular......but damn it......they would have believed what they were saying.

There are some polls which are showing him at down eight percent. Republicans better rally around house races and start pouring the money into the same, or this country is doomed if the democrats win the house, senate, and presidency.............HOW DID WE GET HERE? THE ARROGANCE OF THE SPECIAL INTERESTS THINKING THAT AMERICANS ARE STUPID!

That's So true..the ABO crowd doesn't care the least bit though..they would vote for Satan if he was runnin against obama..

2seaoat

On another thread talking about a scorpion bite, I discuss how simple it would have been to set Medicaid and Medicare pricing at the Canadian and European pricing. It was a simple solution which would have saved Americans over a trillion dollars over the next decade. The President and Rahm traded that trillion dollars of savings for ten billion of savings and about three hundred million of ads supporting the affordable care act.

Why is this not being discussed by Romney? Why can't the republican party debate this issue and bring down drug costs? Why are stupid issues being focused on when real issues face Americans?

The answer is simple.........dark money owns our politicians.......republican and democrat.....and it is time for Americans to take our country back.

Seaoat, if my life was as bad as yours, well, it might be time to end it. Thank goodness I am not in the dire straits that you forsee for yourself. Do us all a favor and off yourself. Most everyone here is tired of your gloom and doom. You do not speak for America. You do not speak for Republicans. You claim Republicans do not like Mitt Romney, yet you refuse to name one. You are the spoiled brat kid who did not get his way with Newt becoming the nominee which of course would have galavanized the Dems against the GOP, refreshed their base and guaranteed an Obama victory in November. Since life for you is so bad, what are you waiting for?

2seaoat

No doom and gloom. Simple honesty. Try it. We are going to take this country back. You can wrap yourself around xenophobic racist platforms as you anchor the Republican ship....but we are going to cut the ties with Stupid. We are going to tell the George Wallace Dixiecrats to get their own party. You cannot handle the truth. You run from it and cannot in real time discuss any issue without running. Peggy Noonan is a conservative wall street columnist....and if you listened to her on Fox.....you will see that responsible fiscal conservatives are simply tired of your brand of stupid.

Every prediction you have made has been wrong. Your closed world of Pace is not America. It is the exception, and certainly not the rule. You do not travel. You do not learn. You are isolated and seriously ignorant on issues, and you think what I post is depressing. Knowledge can be depressing. thinking can be difficult. You can run, but you cannot hide. You have predicted the house, the senate, and the presidency for the Republican Party. You are delusional. One of us are right........but you think what I post is depressing.....is it because you have to think.....is it because you may have to leave your safe and snug cocoon of ignorance and face real issues and real choices?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Seaoat, if my life was as bad as yours, well, it might be time to end it. Thank goodness I am not in the dire straits that you forsee for yourself. Do us all a favor and off yourself. Most everyone here is tired of your gloom and doom. You do not speak for America. You do not speak for Republicans. You claim Republicans do not like Mitt Romney, yet you refuse to name one. You are the spoiled brat kid who did not get his way with Newt becoming the nominee which of course would have galavanized the Dems against the GOP, refreshed their base and guaranteed an Obama victory in November. Since life for you is so bad, what are you waiting for?
your anti obama rants sure look like doom and gloom to me.. Are you gonna be alright if obama wins again? FWIW I have an R on my voter card.. I just think romney Sucks..

2seaoat

I could care less who wins if they are working for us......not special interests. President Obama dropped the ball on setting drug prices over the next decade. He simply dropped the ball. My dislike for Romney is that he is exactly representing the forces which allowed the president to leave 990 billion on the table. These folks can buy any member of Congress and they bought the President on this issue. Why can we not talk about issues.......there are right and wrong decisions. Our middle class has been decimated as our country is being stolen. If anybody thinks taking another 990 billion dollars from sick Americans is not a topic to be discussed.....well I respectfully disagree. We did not get where we are today suddenly. It was incremental. The remedy is not a magic pill. It also will be incrementally reversed.....issue by issue. These are complex issues which because of Citizens, the special interests are going to pour billions into campaigns on both sides of the aisle. We need to debate specific issues and shine the light of day on those things which special interests try to hide.

This is a miserable election year with Romney on one side who is an unknown, what can he really accomplish unless he is able to get traction on real issues in Congress. On the other side is BHO - a proven failure who is unable to even convince his own party on some major issues. This is a "hold your nose when you vote" election.

Last edited by nochain on 9/13/2012, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat wrote:No doom and gloom. Simple honesty. Try it. We are going to take this country back. You can wrap yourself around xenophobic racist platforms as you anchor the Republican ship....but we are going to cut the ties with Stupid. We are going to tell the George Wallace Dixiecrats to get their own party. You cannot handle the truth. You run from it and cannot in real time discuss any issue without running. Peggy Noonan is a conservative wall street columnist....and if you listened to her on Fox.....you will see that responsible fiscal conservatives are simply tired of your brand of stupid.

Every prediction you have made has been wrong. Your closed world of Pace is not America. It is the exception, and certainly not the rule. You do not travel. You do not learn. You are isolated and seriously ignorant on issues, and you think what I post is depressing. Knowledge can be depressing. thinking can be difficult. You can run, but you cannot hide. You have predicted the house, the senate, and the presidency for the Republican Party. You are delusional. One of us are right........but you think what I post is depressing.....is it because you have to think.....is it because you may have to leave your safe and snug cocoon of ignorance and face real issues and real choices?

I do not travel? Wanna bet? My predictions are wrong? Only the SCOTUS recently. My other posts about the House and Senate were from people who have actual credentials behind their names and not some innocuous Nic on a website/forum.

You thinking that there will be some momentous amount of people putting Gary Johnson in office is about as realistic as someone raising from the dead the recent passed away Ambassador to Libya. Delusional? Voting for Gary Johnson and expecting a win and not realizing that a vote for Johnson is also a vote for Obama is the definition of lunatic.

nochain wrote:This is a miserable election year with Romney on one side who is an unknown, what can he really accoplish unless he is able to get traction on real issues in Congress. On the other side is BHO - a proven failure who is unable to even convince his own party on some major issues. This is a "hold your nose when you vote" election.

May not agree with Romney on some issues BUT compared to what we now have occupying the White House...There's a record of failure on the part of the COWH and as seen most recently APOLOGIES and APPEASMENT have not and will not work with these animals...The COWH brushes aside the Leader of Israel and invited the Leader of Egypt for talks...there's something very wrong....

Whether Obama gets reelected or Romney gets elected instead, nothing to going to change to make America any better.

2seaoat

We can make it better. Each of us must have the courage to not be afraid to talk about things which may make our family and friends uncomfortable. We have allowed this country to be stolen by sitting silent and taking that attitude that we do not matter and we cannot make good decisions. Nonsense. There are paths we must take to improve the condition the American Public faces. Some will Argue that Obama or Romney are the pathfinders, but in simply taking one path.....should we not have discussions about alternative paths and a better way to serve America. If Special interest money has both candidates taking the wrong path, do we stop talking about the right way to do something?

If I own a farm in Iowa, the Ethanol subsidy makes sense for me.....but did it ever make sense for America. ADM sponsored meet the press. They poured millions into congressional candidates. They created this illusion that ethanol created by burning corn, was a wise energy decision. We needed to have a discussion of this issue, but we were steamrolled by both sides of the aisle.....bought and paid for by ADM and the farm lobby. Multiply this issue by a hundred and you realize how complex and long the road will be to clean up our tax code where special interests have bought and paid for exceptions which hurt America. We can discuss issues. We can demand from our candidates clear stances on issues. Mitt Romney type politicians who are puppets of special interest, must be held accountable despite our own personal political party affiliations. We each need to put America first, and I personally believe that my vote for Johnson will not be wasted. It is a cry of desperation, but it is the start for real reform. When both political parties are not representing America, we need to remind them who they work for.......we will win this battle.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, Seaoat, a lot of Democrats don't like Obama. They must be racist!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Romney ahead of Obama in latest Rasmussen poll.

Romney has solidified the GOP vote and holds a 77-point lead among Republicans. That’s slightly larger than Obama’s 72-point advantage among Democrats.

When “leaners” are included, it’s Romney 49% and Obama 47%. Leaners are those who initially indicate no preference for either candidate but express a preference for one of them in a follow-up question.

2seaoat

Obama holds an eight point lead, and a growing lead in the swing states. I have predicted at least 300 electoral votes for President Obama. Ann Coulter put it simply. If Romney is our nominee, we will lose. She was right. I am right, and all the other discussion of polls is simply putting whip cream on a pile of dung. Racism and xenophobic politics will be rejected by America. I never claimed to be perfect......but in baseball a .330 average is pretty good.......and a .110 batter gets shipped to the minors......and America knows baseball.........Mitt is going to the minors.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, Seaoat, you thought you were right about Gingrich, too.
Look, I am not so sure that Romney will win. I think it could go either way.
But I think that there are few Republicans who hate Romney the way you do.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Create your own map

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/obama_vs_romney_create_your_own_electoral_college_map.html

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

A poll here and there might be wrong but they can't all be wrong. Obama's approval ratings are up, he is presidential in temperament and and actions and the voters are seeing it as a stark contrast to the bumbling shapeshifting desperate moves of the Romney/Ryan campaign.

95% of conservative talkers and writers have come out against his latest unfortunate statements about the Libyan events. He is getting sharp criticism from those who would normally be talking up the Republican candidate.

The only people who still think Romney is ahead are living in the conservative bubble. This chosen self deception contributes to their predictable disappointment and will contribute to an even angrier block of voters when Obama wins. It's difficult to get much done from the ostrich position.

Nekochan

Nekochan

othershoe1030 wrote:A poll here and there might be wrong but they can't all be wrong. Obama's approval ratings are up, he is presidential in temperament and and actions and the voters are seeing it as a stark contrast to the bumbling shapeshifting desperate moves of the Romney/Ryan campaign.

95% of conservative talkers and writers have come out against his latest unfortunate statements about the Libyan events. He is getting sharp criticism from those who would normally be talking up the Republican candidate.

The only people who still think Romney is ahead are living in the conservative bubble. This chosen self deception contributes to their predictable disappointment and will contribute to an even angrier block of voters when Obama wins. It's difficult to get much done from the ostrich position.

Most polls were wrong back in 1980. The polls had Carter beating Reagan.
Polls cannot be totally relied on, but they are interesting to watch!

The US should NEVER apologize for our country having free speech. I don't know where you get that 95% of conservative talkers and writers are coming out against Romney, but that's a little hard to believe.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Seaoat, if my life was as bad as yours, well, it might be time to end it. Thank goodness I am not in the dire straits that you forsee for yourself. Do us all a favor and off yourself. Most everyone here is tired of your gloom and doom. You do not speak for America. You do not speak for Republicans. You claim Republicans do not like Mitt Romney, yet you refuse to name one. You are the spoiled brat kid who did not get his way with Newt becoming the nominee which of course would have galavanized the Dems against the GOP, refreshed their base and guaranteed an Obama victory in November. Since life for you is so bad, what are you waiting for?

Pace, you're a pathetic, vile, contemptible loser. Be glad I don't know who you are, because I guarantee you'd never set foot inside another classroom.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:This is a miserable election year with Romney on one side who is an unknown, what can he really accomplish unless he is able to get traction on real issues in Congress. On the other side is BHO - a proven failure who is unable to even convince his own party on some major issues. This is a "hold your nose when you vote" election.

I will vote for Obama. Yes, he hasn't fulfilled his promises, but he's no failure. In fact, in view of the opposition he's faced, his accomplishments are almost miraculous. But you'll never acknowledge that because you opposed him from the beginning, even in view of the massive destruction wrought by his predecessor.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:

Pace, you're a pathetic, vile, contemptible loser. Be glad I don't know who you are, because I guarantee you'd never set foot inside another classroom.

Ohhhh. You are so powerful! Sounds like a threat to me.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Are you taking up for his statement? How spineless of you.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Are you taking up for his statement? How spineless of you.

I'm taking up for FREE SPEECH!
You should be ashamed of yourself, making threats against someone's job. It's deplorable. You must think very highly of yourself to state that you would have him fired.

2seaoat

I think SRC is probably a better teacher than his posts reveal. I think he cares about kids. I have discussed educational issues with him and he is in fact knowledgeable. Do not confuse our play in the sandbox as anything more than the discussion of the issues. I know he may tell me to die, but that is frustration when he is not even believing his own arguments. I think everybody should have the right to freely express themselves on a forum without the fear that someone will go after their job. I am a big boy and I would not even have fun on forums if someone did not slap me........but I think we sometimes strike raw nerves, and I give him credit for having the courage to stick to his beliefs. I would take him for president in a NY second over Romney, because he has the courage of his beliefs.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:I think SRC is probably a better teacher than his posts reveal. I think he cares about kids. I have discussed educational issues with him and he is in fact knowledgeable. Do not confuse our play in the sandbox as anything more than the discussion of the issues. I know he may tell me to die, but that is frustration when he is not even believing his own arguments. I think everybody should have the right to freely express themselves on a forum without the fear that someone will go after their job. I am a big boy and I would not even have fun on forums if someone did not slap me........but I think we sometimes strike raw nerves, and I give him credit for having the courage to stick to his beliefs. I would take him for president in a NY second over Romney, because he has the courage of his beliefs.

FT cannot distinguish the difference between what a person does on their job and what they do and say as a private citizen on a forum.
Pace was wrong in his comments to you. You're a big man to give him a break.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum