Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. Army General Caught-up in Swinger Sex Scandal

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

General Petraeus must have been his mentor.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

One of Obama's "yes" men. Petraeus had just one,
Not multiple. Still, he will get slap on wrist and full retirement I am sure.

Markle

Markle

Strange...I thought to Democrats and Progressives it was "just sex", no big deal. Remember Bill and Monica? Certainly, Bill has had dozens of more partners than any General in our military.

That doesn't even include Bill's flights on Pedophile One with his good friend Jeffery Epstein and Epstein's sex slaves on his private island.

2seaoat

I always thought that military did not have sex.....something about salt peter.....I figured with Pace and Gator being so frustrated that Salt Peter was true......now I am encouraged......Military folks do have sex.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:Still, he will get slap on wrist and full retirement I am sure.

No, if his wife is savvy, she will divorce his ass and take half his retirement under the Former Spouses Protection Act.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:Still, he will get slap on wrist and full retirement I am sure.

No, if his wife is savvy, she will divorce his ass and take half his retirement under the Former Spouses Protection Act.

I meant in that he doesn't lose rank

2seaoat wrote:I always thought that military did not have sex.....something about salt peter.....I figured with Pace and Gator being so frustrated that Salt Peter was true......now I am encouraged......Military folks do have sex.

Here we go again from the man without enough balls to serve....

2seaoat

Here we go again from the man without enough balls to serve....

College in the 1970s.....versus enlisting to kill people in Southeast Asia after I got a 305 draft number......I decided to use my balls as designed.....Oh yea.....not one regret walking around campus in the seventies being young, strong, and intelligent........you of course think balls are necessary to serve......I could say something very mean right now.....I will not.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

U.S. Army General Caught-up in Swinger Sex Scandal Greenberg-Order-of-St-Maurice-Award-January-2013

General McCaffrey, along with retired Maj. Gen. Bill Steele and Col. David Haight, presented Maurice “Hank” Greenberg (center,) with the Order of St. Maurice medal after being awarded the National Infantry Association honor at the National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center on 11 January 2012. Mr. Greenberg was chairman of the American International Group (AIG) from 1968 to 2005.

http://www.mccaffreyassociates.com/?page_id=23

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

If it was a swingers club, she took part too.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Here we go again from the man without enough balls to serve....

College in the 1970s.....versus enlisting to kill people in Southeast Asia after I got a 305 draft number......I decided to use my balls as designed.....Oh yea.....not one regret walking around campus in the seventies being young, strong, and intelligent........you of course think balls are necessary to serve......I could say something very mean right now.....I will not.

Hey, BoardsofFL. I managed to do both but it was in the 60's. Of course, folks like you are fortunate to have men like me who can do what you cannot.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:If it was a swingers club, she took part too.

He was swinging with his younger concubine, if you read the article.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:If it was a swingers club, she took part too.

He was swinging with his younger concubine, if you read the article.

Not interested.

So was former President Bill Clinton. So what?

I still see no point for the thread. Not if what the President did was okie doakie.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum