Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
Telstar
Sal
2seaoat
dumpcare
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/17/2016, 9:24 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have been watching football all day and have not touched a TV remote. Been live-streaming it over the Internet.

I was really pushing my computer's CPU a bit ago, with two livestream feeds going at the same time (UWF/Chowan and UF/North Texas). I have an AMD 8-core 64-bit, 4.0 GHZ CPU. I love AMD processors, but they tend to overheat when pushed too hard, and then they go wonky on you. I run the Speedfan software program to monitor temperatures, and mine was pushing 61C. I have had it get to 62C and go crazy before, but tonight it held in until one of the two games finished.

UWF lost to Chowan, 35-28. North Texas is playing hard against the Gators.

Chinese food is on the way, and I am hungry.....

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 9/18/2016, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

52COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/17/2016, 10:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I have been watching football all day and have not touched a TV remote. Been live-streaming it over the Internet.

I was really pushing my computer's CPU a bit ago, with two livestream feeds going at the same time (UWF/Chowan and UF/North Texas). I have an AMD 8-core 64-bit, 4.0 GHZ CPU. I love AMD processors, but they tend to overheat when pushed too hard, and then they go wonky on you. I run the Speedfan software program to monitor temperatures, and mine was pushing 61C. I have had it get to 62C and go crazy before, but tonight it held in until one of the two games finished.

UWF lost to Chowan, 354-28. North Texas is playing hard against the Gators.

Enjoy your Chinese food.

53COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/17/2016, 10:16 pm

354 points has to be a record... lol. My Spartans are kicking ass. ND is always overrated. They were favored by 7... it's 36-7 in the third quarter... lol.

54COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/17/2016, 10:48 pm

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:Pretty sure they'd clean you right out.

After 2 days of liquid diet I hadn't eaten any solids until after I saw that and broke down and had one scrambled egg and a piece of toast. Then this evening I wanted to throw shit at my TV every time they ran a pizza commercial. I've had 6 popsicles, 2 apple juice approximately 2 cups of coffee in 2 days and I usually drink 4 or 5 a day and about 8 bottles of water. If I was around chicken wings I'd eat them until I was hospitalized right now. Ribs come to mind also lol.

55COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/17/2016, 10:52 pm

dumpcare

Now that I've talked about it I'm going out tonight and check the grills on my neighbors car for road kill.

56COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/17/2016, 10:53 pm

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Pretty sure they'd clean you right out.

After 2 days of liquid diet I hadn't eaten any solids until after I saw that and broke down and had one scrambled egg and a piece of toast. Then this evening I wanted to throw shit at my TV every time they ran a pizza commercial. I've had 6 popsicles, 2  apple juice approximately 2 cups of coffee in 2 days and I usually drink 4 or 5 a day and about 8 bottles of water. If I was around chicken wings I'd eat them until I was hospitalized right now. Ribs come to mind also lol.

I can slow smoke ribs like you've never tasted before... one of my specialities.

57COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/17/2016, 11:06 pm

Sal

Sal

Gas, charcoal, or wood??

58COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/17/2016, 11:27 pm

I do a dry rub and sear on gas grill w chips (wrap chips dry in aluminium poke holes and put right on drip shield)... then slow smoke electric 3ish hours at about 250 until the marrow is released. I used to use coals and stacks... but this is just as good really and much easier to control.

59COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/18/2016, 7:47 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ppaca. ...hope you feel better. 

Ribs sound great.

60COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/18/2016, 8:01 am

dumpcare

Joanimaroni wrote:Ppaca. ...hope you feel better. 

Ribs sound great.

Thanks

61COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/18/2016, 9:20 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:354 points has to be a record... lol. My Spartans are kicking ass. ND is always overrated. They were favored by 7... it's 36-7 in the third quarter... lol.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.... I fixed the typo (score was actually 35-28). Razz

62COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/18/2016, 9:27 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:After 2 days of liquid diet I hadn't eaten any solids until after I saw that and broke down and had one scrambled egg and a piece of toast. Then this evening I wanted to throw shit at my TV every time they ran a pizza commercial. I've had 6 popsicles, 2  apple juice approximately 2 cups of coffee in 2 days and I usually drink 4 or 5 a day and about 8 bottles of water. If I was around chicken wings I'd eat them until I was hospitalized right now. Ribs come to mind also lol.

If its any consolation to you, PPCA, my wife's gut has been giving her fits over the last week. Her bowel movements have been off and she hasn't felt well. Been trying to talk her into seeing a doctor over this. She lives on Prevacid and suffers from recurring acid reflux.

63COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/18/2016, 11:50 am

dumpcare

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I have been watching football all day and have not touched a TV remote. Been live-streaming it over the Internet.

UWF lost to Chowan, 35-28. North Texas is playing hard against the Gators.

How does this speedfan work? Just download and let it go?

64COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/18/2016, 11:55 am

dumpcare

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ppaca wrote:After 2 days of liquid diet I hadn't eaten any solids until after I saw that and broke down and had one scrambled egg and a piece of toast. Then this evening I wanted to throw shit at my TV every time they ran a pizza commercial. I've had 6 popsicles, 2  apple juice approximately 2 cups of coffee in 2 days and I usually drink 4 or 5 a day and about 8 bottles of water. If I was around chicken wings I'd eat them until I was hospitalized right now. Ribs come to mind also lol.

If its any consolation to you, PPCA, my wife's gut has been giving her fits over the last week. Her bowel movements have been off and she hasn't felt well. Been trying to talk her into seeing a doctor over this. She lives on Prevacid and suffers from recurring acid reflux.

I've lived either on Prevacid or nexium for many, many years. Just read chocolate is not good for diverticulitis. lol

She probably does need to see a doc before she gets too far a long. I rely on someone who slept at a Holiday Inn express a couple months ago and the internet. lol! lol! lol! And with that have found out colon resection is a 50-50 so still may get it.

65COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/18/2016, 12:54 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I've lived either on Prevacid or nexium for many, many years. Just read chocolate is not good for diverticulitis. lol

She probably does need to see a doc before she gets too far a long. I rely on someone who slept at a Holiday Inn express a couple months ago and the internet. lol! lol! lol! And with that have found out colon resection is a 50-50 so still may get it.

She has been taking Prevacid for at least 20 years. Now that it is non-prescription, she buys boxes of it from whichever retailer has the best price. I hate it when she feels this way. Hopefully it will pass, as it usually dies.

66COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/18/2016, 12:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Ppaca. ..it is not always a resection. Sometimes it is a colostomy.

67COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 9/18/2016, 1:46 pm

dumpcare

Oh yes I forgot about that but when your surgeon looks like this one can only wonder.

68COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 10/1/2016, 11:14 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

UWF Argos prevail this evening over Florida Tech, 42-39, at the Community Maritime Park. The Argos are now 2-2, 1-0 in Gulf South Conference play.

Elsewhere in college football, all FBS teams from Florida universities won their games today, except one.... FSU fell to North Carolina in Tallahassee, 37-35 in the last 9 seconds of the game.

I had actually switched the FSU/UNC game off for the last 9 seconds, thinking FSU would win by one point (35-34). I found out about 1.5 hours later that UNC pulled-off a miracle field goal in the final seconds of the game. The 'Noles are now 3-2, 0-2 in ACC play.

69COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 10/2/2016, 10:29 am

Saw the NC - FSU game and the kicker from NC was phenomenal. No matter who you pull for that was one beautiful kick. And he did a little tomahawk chop on his victory loop. (sorry fsu fans)

Clemson beat Louisville! Jackson from Louisville is another one man show, to me, and the team playing major plays to move the ball is overridden by his decision to run the ball himself. He's a bit self absorbed. Temper on the field. Not Heisman material in my opinion but ESPN sure played him up last night and was down on Watson.

We'll see...

I think FSU will have it in for us when we play in Tallahassee in two weeks. They are losing and what a way to pump up the ego but to topple an unbeaten team in the ACC.

Gotta love college football! Cool

70COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 10/2/2016, 11:23 am

2seaoat

I love college basketball, but not so much college football. My uncle never could understand why I hardly followed the same as he would never miss an Auburn game. When you have pro basketball, football, and baseball, there is not enough time to watch college football. I did watch every game that Cam Newton played as I always enjoyed watching Auburn games, but honestly who ever thought of Louisville as a football power, yet they clearly dominated Clemson until the end of the game, and I honestly did not know Clemson was a division one school, or where it was located two years ago. It explains a great deal to me when watching local Pensacola TV where they barely cover major league baseball, football, and basketball.......it is like I landed on Mars and the Martians were teaching me a new sport reality.....like in the middle of baseball season I want to watch a story about a Navarre High Football player signing with Mississippi State......gawd.

71COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 10/2/2016, 11:51 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

UGH!!!!

72COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 10/2/2016, 11:52 am

Bad Saturday.

73COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 10/8/2016, 3:28 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Don't miss UWF vs Mississippi College Live now at:

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index/_/id/2890748/west-florida-vs-mississippi-college

14-0 Argos by the end of UWF's second possession.

74COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 10/8/2016, 4:02 pm

Clemson beat Boston College last night.

ND loses to NC State in the Hurricane Matthew Bowl. So much water!

75COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 10/8/2016, 6:21 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

And the Argos bag a win over Mississippi College, 42-28.

I watched the whole game on my computer. It was also aired on ESPN3, which I can't get with my ATT UVerse package.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum