Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

As I have argued for three years....our stated goal was to destroy Syria the nation state....now proof of my argument

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Tonight 43 years after the fact, it was released during the 1973 war after America sent replacement tanks and planes to Israel after stunning success by the Syrians and Egyptians the first five days of the war, it has been disclosed the soviets sent nuclear bombs to Egypt which as I have reported caused us to go to Decon 3 which I argued the Soviets threatened nuke involvement if the Israelis did not stop their advancements on the bridge they built over the suez where they knocked out the sams and took air superiority again and destroyed the Egyptian Tanks and army........but now they gave us the detail.....you need to understand history to understand current American policy. The tragedy of Civilian loss of life has got American fingerprints all over it with the Saudis and Israelis.......I have been right about this from the git go as idiots try to blame President Obama when our 43 year policy was to destroy the father, and now son in Syria.....Israel and the Saudis created ISIS, we winked, and now MIC wants to put boots on the ground.....thank God President Obama has worked on diplomacy with Iran, Kerry is getting humanitarian aid to civilians, and maybe we can stop being the primary defender of Israel, and fall back to an ally and supporter, but no more American wealth being poured down this rabbit hole, no more militarism in the middle east, and American kids not needing to join the military out of desperation, but building our infrastructure and industry back to world class where we can improve productivity and grow our GDP......Thank you President Obama.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/fighting-escalates-on-turkey-syria-border-endangering-u-s-forces-1472375014

http://mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/08/28/world/middleeast/ap-ml-syria-.html

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Zionists in Israel want Syria to  fall apart because they want to fully annex the Golan Heights--there is reportedly 1 billion barrels of light sweet crude beneath the Golan in a recent discovery of new oil.

If there was no oil in the Middle East, the Arabs there would be nomadic camel herders, and the West would not be instigating war everywhere there. Where you find lots of oil, you tend to find lots of war in these modern times.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The Zionists in Israel want Syria to  fall apart because they want to fully annex the Golan Heights--there is reportedly 1 billion barrels of light sweet crude beneath the Golan in a recent discovery of new oil.

If there was no oil in the Middle East, the Arabs there would be nomadic camel herders, and the West would not be instigating war everywhere there. Where you find lots of oil, you tend to find lots of war in these modern times.

Got a link "mr peak oil" ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum