Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs . . . Where are Hillary's Medical Records?

+7
Telstar
Floridatexan
dumpcare
polecat
Sal
Hospital Bob
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Markle

Markle

What's wrong with her? We've seen this happen before.

2seaoat

You of course know the answer....he is the guy who has sex with her regularly and on the night of the Benghazi attack they were practicing a new position when she ignored the phone where only she in Donald Trump fashion could save the day.......to think she would be having sex, slipping on steps, and walking around with an injured head.......how could America choose anybody but Trump with this disclosure. Mr. Markle.....I think you have just saved America.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Guess we'll see won't we?  

Yes ...

yes, we will.

We will all witness the dismantling of the vulgar talking yam.

And, how will you respond?

With transparent and predictable BS propaganda.

Pathetic, but it defines you.

Markle

Markle

Forget the tax returns, where are the medical records of Hillary Clinton? She's obviously in poor condition. Is it due to her concussion Bill said it took six months for her to recover.

Photo: Hillary Clinton Propped Up by Man to Keep From Falling Over While Making Campaign Speech

Kristinn Taylor Aug 10th, 2016 12:43 pm

A photo from April shows now-Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton being firmly held up by a man on her right side to keep her from falling over as she addressed an overflow crowd during a campaign stop in Los Angeles, while a man on her left side is seen urgently extending his arm to aid in propping up Clinton. Obscured behind Clinton is a third person whose extended hand can be seen reaching out to steady her left arm.

The man holding Clinton up has one hand clasping her right hand and his other hand grasping her bicep. Clinton is leaning forward speaking to the crowd using a microphone held in her left hand.

The photo by Mark Ralston with AFP/Getty Images was published with the caption:

Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs . . . Where are Hillary's Medical Records? - Page 2 Struggling%20to%20stand_zps47vmjxfg

2seaoat

Stop the presses......somebody stumbled because their pockets were fully of Clinton Foundation gold, and bullets from her latest murder victim.....fools

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Stop the presses......somebody stumbled because their pockets were fully of Clinton Foundation gold, and bullets from her latest murder victim.....fools

Right, STOP THE PRESSES, BoardsofFl thinks former President Gerald Ford is running for President...again.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Saul Alinsky wrote:
Hahahaha ...

What will Markle say when his preferred candidate either refuses to debate or is completely eviserated [eviscerated] by an old woman with permanent brain damage??

Hahahaha ....

Guess we'll see won't we?  When she freezes on stage...will her medical team be able to jump, to her rescue and tell her what to say?

I have saved this exchange future use...... Razz  Bring on the debates!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
Saul Alinsky wrote:
Hahahaha ...

What will Markle say when his preferred candidate either refuses to debate or is completely eviserated [eviscerated] by an old woman with permanent brain damage??

Hahahaha ....

Guess we'll see won't we?  When she freezes on stage...will her medical team be able to jump, to her rescue and tell her what to say?

I have saved this exchange future use...... Razz  Bring on the debates!

I hope you save it but I have no clue why.

Do you NOT agree that the candidates have some input as to who the moderators will be during the debate?

Just at the mess made by Candy Crowley in the last Obama/Romney debate. She should have had a big pin saying "I LOVE OBAMA" during the interview so even the low information Democrats could understand.

Markle

Markle

From the Rasmussen Reports.

But 59% of voters also now believe all major presidential candidates should release at least their most recent medical records to the public. That’s up dramatically from 38% in May 2014 when questions about Clinton's health were first being raised. Thirty percent (30%) don’t think candidates should have to release their recent medical records, while 11% are undecided.

Interestingly, Democrats (62%) believe even more strongly than Republicans (58%) and voters not affiliated with either major party (57%) that presidential candidates should release their recent medial records. Most Republicans (59%) favor release of the most recent tax returns, but they're less supportive than Democrats (77%) and unaffiliateds (63%) are.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/august_2016/most_want_to_see_clinton_trump_tax_returns_medical_records

2seaoat

Mr. Markle is right......we need to handicap the debate like we do Mr. Trump's golf game. Because he is not very intelligent, informed, or experienced, the bipartisan debate commission who set the schedule and rules up should throw all that out and give Donald Trump five questions before the debate which he can research and be prepared so as not to make this a complete joke around the world. I do not know if he can be saved with a five stroke handicap, because after he has used his strokes he will hook one into the lake.....and then blame the moderator for asking a question.......I mean really........Mr. Markle please put your pacifier back in your mouth and quit crying so much about everything....your candidate needs much more than five strokes.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle please put your pacifier back in your mouth and quit crying so much about everything....your candidate needs much more than five strokes.

Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs . . . Where are Hillary's Medical Records? - Page 2 Latest?cb=20140423114652

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle please put your pacifier back in your mouth and quit crying so much about everything....your candidate needs much more than five strokes.

Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs . . . Where are Hillary's Medical Records? - Page 2 Latest?cb=2014042311452

Hillary Says She Couldn’t Even ‘Get Up’ After Exhausting Convention
by PATRICK HOWLEY12 Aug 20162,784

Hillary Clinton stated Friday that she did not know if she could even stand up because she was so exhausted during the disastrous Democratic convention in Philly.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/12/hillary-says-she-couldnt-even-get-up-after-exhausting-convention/

Markle

Markle

HAH! AP Hack Says She Was Not Horrified During Hillary’s Seizure — BUT LOOK AT HER FACE!

Jim Hoft Aug 13th, 2016 6:34 pm

On June 10, 2016 at a coffee house in Washington DC Hillary Clinton was speaking with reporters when she suddenly started jerking her head around like a broken bobble-head doll.

The poor woman is in worse shape than we thought.

Hillary Clinton has seizure / convulsions - tries to play it off making fun of seizures CLOSER LOOK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw

AP reporter Lisa Lerer was totally alarmed by the disturbing incident.

Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs . . . Where are Hillary's Medical Records? - Page 2 Lisa-lerer-seizure-768x432_zpswprleson

RealLindaL

Markle could save a lot of people's precious time if he would, as others have more than once suggested, do a simple search to verify his conspiracy crapola before he posts it.  But that would be a responsible thing for him to do, and we can't possibly expect that of him, now can we?

Unfortunately for Mr. Markle, what he doesn't realize -- or refuses to acknowledge -- is that every time he posts such pure crap it further diminishes any tiny iota of credibility he may ever have had with absolutely anyone reading this forum. What a total waste of a supposedly intelligent mind.

From Lisa Lerer:

I've never been part of a conspiracy theory. Now, video of my surprised facial expression has become Exhibit A in the latest unfounded speculation about Hillary Clinton.

It starts with Clinton's visit to a muffin shop in Washington on June 10, five days before the District of Columbia's Democratic primary. The then-presumptive Democratic nominee popped in for a photo op with Mayor Muriel Bowser and other officials supporting her campaign.

As an Associated Press reporter who's spent more than a year covering her candidacy, I was there for her appearance. After she ordered herself a "cold chai," my colleagues and I shouted some questions, mostly about Clinton's recent meeting with Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

Perhaps eager to avoid answering or maybe just taken aback by our volume, Clinton responded with an exaggerated motion, shaking her head vigorously for a few seconds. Video of the moment shows me holding out my recorder in front of her, laughing and stepping back in surprise. After the exchange, she took a few more photos, exited the shop and greeted supporters waiting outside.

Two months later, that innocuous exchange has become the fodder for one of some Trump supporters' most popular conspiracy theories: her failing health. Where I saw evasiveness, they see seizures.

More of Lisa's statement:

http://elections.ap.org/content/video-proves-clinton-suffering-seizures-not-so-i-was-there

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:Markle could save a lot of people's precious time if he would, as others have more than once suggested, do a simple search to verify his conspiracy crapola before he posts it.

You are going to see a lot more desperation from poster Markle as it slowly sinks in that Hillary Clinton has a 100% chance of being elected President of the United States on November 8, 2016.

Markle and Tellthetruth will both be amusing to watch over the coming months.

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Markle could save a lot of people's precious time if he would, as others have more than once suggested, do a simple search to verify his conspiracy crapola before he posts it.

You are going to see a lot more desperation from poster Markle as it slowly sinks in that Hillary Clinton has a 100% chance of being elected President of the United States on November 8, 2016.

Markle and Tellthetruth will both be amusing to watch over the coming months.

Z-man, with all due respect and affection, as I've stated before, this is where you and I differ.  I don't think there's anything the slightest bit amusing about it.  But if amusing is what you see, then yeah, I suppose there's a very good chance you'll be having lots of fun over the next few months.  Knock yourself out.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Markle could save a lot of people's precious time if he would, as others have more than once suggested, do a simple search to verify his conspiracy crapola before he posts it.  But that would be a responsible thing for him to do, and we can't possibly expect that of him, now can we?

Unfortunately for Mr. Markle, what he doesn't realize -- or refuses to acknowledge -- is that every time he posts such pure crap it further diminishes any tiny iota of credibility he may ever have had with absolutely anyone reading this forum.  What a total waste of a supposedly intelligent mind.

From Lisa Lerer:

http://elections.ap.org/content/video-proves-clinton-suffering-seizures-not-so-i-was-there

Please list specifically each incident which did NOT happen.

If you cannot....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Where's Trump's medical records?

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Markle could save a lot of people's precious time if he would, as others have more than once suggested, do a simple search to verify his conspiracy crapola before he posts it.  But that would be a responsible thing for him to do, and we can't possibly expect that of him, now can we?

Unfortunately for Mr. Markle, what he doesn't realize -- or refuses to acknowledge -- is that every time he posts such pure crap it further diminishes any tiny iota of credibility he may ever have had with absolutely anyone reading this forum.  What a total waste of a supposedly intelligent mind.

From Lisa Lerer:

Please list specifically each incident which did NOT happen.

If you cannot....

Please list what you do not understand about the following (and if you cannot...):

You posted blatant crap regarding a supposed seizure suffered by Clinton. I thoroughly debunked it by posting FIRST HAND information from the very person who was supposedly shocked by the "seizure" that never was. Period. I am not required to LIST anything. Get it????????????????

2seaoat

Where's Trump's medical records?

That is the real question in light of his erratic behavior and constantly repeating himself. My wife believe he has early onset dementia and sundowner syndrome the way he is unable to control himself attacking people.

Markle

Markle

This, after Hillary Clinton took off the weekend to rest and recuperate.

[size=24]
Clinton Slips While Stepping Away From Podium to Make Way for Biden
[/size

August 15, 2016 1:37 pm

Hillary Clinton almost took a spill on Monday as she stepped down from the podium to make way for Vice President Joe Biden during their joint campaign event in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

Biden caught her arm, and Clinton laughed as she patted him on the back.

“Great speech,” he said.

This time, their hug was mercifully brief. An earlier embrace on the tarmac lasted nearly 20 seconds, as Biden wouldn’t let go of her waist.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-slips-steps-away-podium-biden/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-slips-steps-away-podium-biden/

Markle wrote:Your post is a BLOG, one persons opinion.

Sal

Sal

The crazy thing is this is the best that Markle has got.

I mean, how sad is that?

I'd feel bad for the guy were he not such a complete douchenozzle.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Saul Alinsky wrote:The crazy thing is this is the best that Markle has got.

I mean, how sad is that?

I'd feel bad for the guy were he not such a complete douchenozzle.

Just wait until the desperation really sets in......

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Nothing good could happen by revealing the tax returns of a billionaire. You know that as well as I.

But if he is not really a billionaire as he so profoundly claims to be, release of his tax returns could shed some light on this. If he has been lying, I agree that nothing good (for him, anyway...) could happen by revealing them.

Apparently, you have only filed the short form for income taxes.

Had you owned property, had investments, stocks, or whatever, you would know they are NOT listed on your taxes.

The NET INCOME you earned is shown on your personal tax return. NOT your net or gross worth. Your income and losses are computed on separate forms, included with your personal return.

There are also many loopholes available to small investors, such as myself, that would put your panties in a twist...because I simply had a good CPA and followed the law to the letter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum