Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first worrisome storm of the season is now here

+6
Hallmarkgard
dumpcare
Sal
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 26]

2seaoat

I'm going now to gas up my vehicles and fill the gas cans for my generator.

Now you tell me that.....you were telling me Tampa when I could leave Sunday, and now after making fun of my dart analogy you are going to get gas......I think not........I am going to send a PM to PPCA and he is going to tie you to a tree in your backyard Friday morning, and we are going to have you put a little skin in the game......the thought of you watching the peeing boy flying through the air.....priceless.....who needs a vacation when they can be tied to a tree in their Back yard in a Cat three hurricane.

2seaoat

Of course Gator and Pace being real military men are saying.....hey.....I am a real military man too.......tie me to a tree so I can show my manhood and courage.......yep, this whole thing is coming together, except the part of my Park Model floating in Escambia Bay.......getting gas......Bob you are on my chit list.....you could have mentioned getting gas on Sunday, and then I probably would have driven down.........Tie him up tight P.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I'm going now to gas up my vehicles and fill the gas cans for my generator.

Now you tell me that.....you were telling me Tampa when I could leave Sunday, and now after making fun of my dart analogy you are going to get gas......I think not........I am going to send a PM to PPCA and he is going to tie you to a tree in your backyard Friday morning, and we are going to have you put a little skin in the game......the thought of you watching the peeing boy flying through the air.....priceless.....who needs a vacation when they can be tied to a tree in their Back yard in a Cat three hurricane.

I deserve everything I get for doubting you. It would serve me right if my house blows away along with the statute. With me in it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just called a friend in Galveston and told him he should evacuate by Friday.

2seaoat

With me in it.

No the plan is you are getting tied to the tree in the backyard, my friends over in Biloxi spent the night in live Oak trees and lived, and you have stated that you have zero risk from a storm surge......so we can tie you at the base of the tree.....yes peeing boy flying through the air will be a tragedy, but at least you will be securely tied to the magnolia tree........getting gas......fence sitting again....Tampa Seaoat.......bet on it........oooops.....I better get gas. I cannot fly......no way I can now drive down and rent a truck or all terrain fork lift to move the RV.......thankfully the storm system is going to Texas.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob....we are suppose to fly in Thursday evening..... Do you think we will be able to make it?

2seaoat

I just called a friend in Galveston and told him he should evacuate by Friday.

Great.....now I have to call my friends on Marco Island to get the hell out of there......Bob is agreeing with Texas.

2seaoat

Bob....we are suppose to fly in Thursday evening..... Do you think we will be able to make it?

Madness.......next they will be offering Bob guest spots on channel 3 weather.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:Bob....we are suppose to fly in Thursday evening..... Do you think we will be able to make it?

Joani,

There's a website called storm2k which has a bunch of hurricane experts making predictions on it.  Every page of the discussion has this disclaimer prominently displayed.  Might be a good idea to post it here too.  lol

"The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob....we are suppose to fly in Thursday evening..... Do you think we will be able to make it?

Madness.......next they will be offering Bob guest spots on channel 3 weather.

If I get to date Sue Straughan, I'm in.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob....I trust your predictions. BTW....your home will be safe.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:Looks like seaoat has been right all along,  ppaca.  Hurricane forecasting is nothing but a huge fraud.

Oh for Pete's sake.

I'm going to the beach.

BBL,
LL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:Bob....I trust your predictions

Joani,

Contrary to the dozen times seaoat has talked about my "predictions",  the fact is that anyone can read through this thread and see that I've never made the first prediction.  I wouldn't know how.  Unlike seaoat,  I leave that to the forecasters.  lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob....I trust your predictions. BTW....your home will be safe.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:Bob....I trust your predictions. BTW....your home will be safe.

Did you mean to post this twice?  If so I'm flattered.  And even though I don't have any predictions,  I'll go out on a limb and make just one for you.
I predict Texas will not be impacted by this storm.  lol

Oh what the hell, I'll make one more. I predict the Allman Brothers will not go down in history as racists. lol

2seaoat

If she posts one more time, Beetlejuice will show up, and you can bend over and KYA.......it will be a direct hit on Pensacola.

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Of course Gator and Pace being real military men are saying.....hey.....I am a real military man too.......tie me to a tree so I can show my manhood and courage.......yep, this whole thing is coming together, except the part of my Park Model floating in Escambia Bay.......getting gas......Bob you are on my chit list.....you could have mentioned getting gas on Sunday, and then I probably would have driven down.........Tie him up tight P.

I mentioned getting gas several pages ago and I have a full tank in both vehicles.

dumpcare

[quote="2seaoat"]Bob....we are suppose to fly in Thursday evening..... Do you think we will be able to make it?

Madness.......next they will be offering Bob guest spots on channel 3 weather.[/quote

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

2seaoat

I mentioned getting gas several pages ago and I have a full tank in both vehicles.

You are from Michigan and got a good parochial education.....however Bob is an Escambia school system product.....when he buys gas people stop what they are doing and pay attention.

dumpcare

RealLindaL wrote:
Bob wrote:Looks like seaoat has been right all along,  ppaca.  Hurricane forecasting is nothing but a huge fraud.

Oh for Pete's sake.  

I'm going to the beach.

BBL,
LL

When you're out there notice how the winds feel and the air smells. Tropical?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just went to the Circle K on Bayou Blvd for gas.  Those are always busy gas pumps.  Even still, no lines yet. But probably will be tomorrow.

2seaoat

When you're out there notice how the winds feel and the air smells. Tropical?

I can see it now.....Channel 3 presents Bob the Hurricane savant with his sidekick Linda the Hurricane sniffer..........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:When you're out there notice how the winds feel and the air smells. Tropical?

I can see it now.....Channel 3 presents Bob the Hurricane savant with his sidekick Linda the Hurricane sniffer..........

One thing none of us will be able to see now or ever..... Seaoat admitting he was wrong when the tropical storm doesn't go to Texas.  lol

dumpcare

12z HWRF back to a Hurricane with TD 9

dumpcare

GFS shifting back more west, I told ya.

http://www.storm2k.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=118167&start=3720

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum