Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump... Let Me Ask You... Have You Even Read the United States Constitution?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I will gladly lend you my copy!!!!!

Donald Trump... Let Me Ask You... Have You Even Read the United States Constitution? Zzzmus10

In this document, look for the words "liberty" and "equal protection of law!"

Have you ever been to Arlington Cemetery? Go look at the graves of the brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders, and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing!!! We cannot solve our problems by building walls and sowing division. We are stronger together!

This man lost his son, an Army Captain, in Iraq. He so effectively diced Donald Trump and the whole premise of Trump's campaign into little pieces that Hillary needs to hire him to go on the stump for her speaking to groups of other immigrants.

I know we have another thread on this man, but I decided t start another one since Wordslinger's original thread got hijacked and has a bunch of off-topic BS on it now. This Muslim father has a compelling story, and his testimony is worth watching.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

Agreed. He was outstanding. And Trump, of course, has yet to even mention him.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum