Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just played pretend restaurant with the grand daughters

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

They made a menu........I could choose.......I chose mini corn dogs, corn and lemonade. They brought me the pretend lunch on a plate.....I ate the pretend mini corn dogs......I drank the pretend lemonade from a real cup. I had a satisfied look on my face as I told the granddaughters thank you very much.......I felt like a delegate at the Republican Convention.

RealLindaL

Thanks for the chuckle. Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So sweet. My grandson (age 2-1/2) fractured his collarbone at daycare. My daughter took him to the ER and it was late. After waiting...and waiting...he had enough. "Gotta go"...and he took off running down the corridor. I love this kid, although he's a handful...but when he shows up at my house, it's always, "Hi, Gammaw, I'm so happy to see you." Melts my heart.

2seaoat

Thanks for the chuckle. Laughing

I used to make many chuckle....now I usually just pisz them off.

2seaoat

Melts my heart.

I hope you can see him get married and share in his life. I know I will not have that opportunity so I am blessed with wisdom to take the time and play with granddaughters who I will never see graduate or marry. However, I hope that I will occupy a place in their souls with gentle memories of Papa being stupid.....I had them laughing and squealing at my teasing.....priceless, and again.....I am blessed with wisdom.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Had my 3 year old all day. We started at Waffle House. He explainedhe could not pay for the meal because he forgot his wallet and credit card. He uses a fake card. He ordered a waffle, sausage and chocolate milk. He thinks a waffle is dessert. He ate half of my eggs so he asked the waitress if he could have an egg like mine. He ate all of it along with half of my bacon. Half of the waffle was taken home....he even asked for a to go box. 

Swimming next in the pool for several hours, a shower and cartoons. Alate lunch and then we made peanutbutter cookies....what a day.

2seaoat

They make it all worth it.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:They made a menu........I could choose.......I chose mini corn dogs, corn and lemonade. They brought me the pretend lunch on a plate.....I ate the pretend mini corn dogs......I drank the pretend lemonade from a real cup. I had a satisfied look on my face as I told the granddaughters thank you very much.......I felt like a delegate at the Republican Convention.

Next time you play make sure you order the Donald Trump Special. When they ask what that is just reply wall nuts. Always gets a big laugh when I order it for real. At least it has so far.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I2seaoat wrote:They make it all worth it.  

I don't know what I would do without spending most of my time with them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum