Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge orders Utah mom to chop off daughters ponytail

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/24/judge-orders-utah-mom-to-chop-off-daughters-ponytail-in-courtroom/?test=latestnews

what say you?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sounds like the teen is a sociopath.

Kaytlen also admitted to charges in another case rising from eight months of phone calls she made to a Colorado teen that included threats of rape and mutilation.

She'll end up murdering someone soon. Wait and see.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:Sounds like the teen is a sociopath.

Unless I read it wrong, the mother of this sociopath whined that she should have known her rights before she went into court. That an eye for an eye was no way to teach her daughter right from wrong.

Yeah, what's being done to date is working just fine.... (sarcasm)

If the mother cared at all for her daughter, she'd be begging the court to help HER to help for them both.

This was assault and battery on a three year old kid. What does she cut next time or if the next kid fights back, what does she do, stab the kid to death?

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Sounds like the teen is a sociopath.

Unless I read it wrong, the mother of this sociopath whined that she should have known her rights before she went into court. That an eye for an eye was no way to teach her daughter right from wrong.

Yeah, what's being done to date is working just fine.... (sarcasm)

If the mother cared at all for her daughter, she'd be begging the court to help HER to help for them both.

This was assault and battery on a three year old kid. What does she cut next time or if the next kid fights back, what does she do, stab the kid to death?

and I agree with everyone of you. with that said, its kind of weird to see this type of punishment be given. Do you think we will start seeing theifs hands get cut off next?

oh and this markle isnt the markle. this markle is female. I can tell.

The girl's mom is vindictive against the judge, when she should exhibit concern for her daughter's actions. Instead, she believes her daughter doesn't deserve to be put through the same treatment that her daughter's victim received. Incredible!

That's it, side with the daughter and encourage future actions, instead of allowing the punishment to teach that unacceptable actions result in punishment. Way to go, mom... not!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The kid didn't need her haircut...that is only re-enforcing her wrongful behaviour. She needs detention and psychiatric help.

Joanimaroni wrote:The kid didn't need her haircut...that is only re-enforcing her wrongful behaviour. She needs detention and psychiatric help.

Joani, I don't claim to be an authority on punishment and consider cutting the girl's hair to be unusual, but I don't understand why this form of punishment would reinforce wrongful behavior. Isn't this a form of punishment and every time the girl looked in a mirror, she would be reminded that her actions can have consequences? Help me out here, please.

I agree with detention and psychiatric help.

no stress

no stress

Who leaves their 3 year old kid alone in a McDonalds long enough for a sociopath kid to whack the hair off of it?

TrunkMonkey wrote:Who leaves their 3 year old kid alone in a McDonalds long enough for a sociopath kid to whack the hair off of it?

I thought about that too. Long enough for the other girls to run to a store, buy scissors and return to McDonalds and do the deed on the 3 year old. That probably has to be 30-60 minutes, don't ya think?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yomama wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:The kid didn't need her haircut...that is only re-enforcing her wrongful behaviour. She needs detention and psychiatric help.

Joani, I don't claim to be an authority on punishment and consider cutting the girl's hair to be unusual, but I don't understand why this form of punishment would reinforce wrongful behavior. Isn't this a form of punishment and every time the girl looked in a mirror, she would be reminded that her actions can have consequences? Help me out here, please.

I agree with detention and psychiatric help.

I don't know Eric...cutting the hair of a normal person would have an impact but my opinion... this kid is a sociopath and doesn't have the consciousness to process the consequences...in her mind the only thing she did wrong was to get caught.

I think they should have shaved her head..

You make a very good point here. Thanks

wild_thing wrote:

I don't think so..that little bitch needed to be taught a lesson and cutting her hair would have helped her understand what she did..

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

UPS wrote:
wild_thing wrote:

I don't think so..that little bitch needed to be taught a lesson and cutting her hair would have helped her understand what she did..

For a normal kid it would work...but not for a sociopath.

sociopaths are always empty and they are damaged beyond repair......very dead inside, and this is tragic beyond description.

Joanimaroni wrote:
UPS wrote:
wild_thing wrote:

For a normal kid it would work...but not for a sociopath.

sociopaths are always empty and they are damaged beyond repair......very dead inside, and this is tragic beyond description.
If she's that far gone then the should treat her like a rabid dog..

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

LOL....my very good friend has 3 boys. When they were in their early teens, the boys sneaked out of the house late one night and were gone for several hours. My friend was terribly upset.... When they arrived home she and her husband were waiting. Her husband asked her what she wanted him to do. Her answer was take them to the garage and shave their heads...he asked how short and she said bald and he did.

I will add the boys are now grown men and still talk about their punishment...and swore they never did anything like that again.

Joanimaroni wrote:LOL....my very good friend has 3 boys. When they were in their early teens, the boys sneaked out of the house late one night and were gone for several hours. My friend was terribly upset.... When they arrived home she and her husband were waiting. Her husband asked her what she wanted him to do. Her answer was take them to the garage and shave their heads...he asked how short and she said bald and he did.

I will add the boys are now grown men and still talk about their punishment...and swore they never did anything like that again.
I come from a military family and we had short cuts..6 boys 2 girls.. the Sisters were saved from it....whenever my Dad came home from Nam we got buzzed..hated it..I had my hair long for a long time but now it's shaved and I wouldn't grow it back if I could now..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum