Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just watched an HBO special on the murder of the mother and two daughters in Conn.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The horror of the doctor father being beaten and tied in the basement, the mother and two daughters being raped, and killed. House started on fire........and capture of the bad guys. I saw they were convicted. I never knew that from the phone call from the bank to the rape of the mother who had returned from the bank with the money......the police knew and surrounded the house as the daughters tied to the bed screamed and died from smoke inhalation.

In this police state where so much of our budgets are consumed on a criminal justice systems these two animals will live 25 years and not be executed, and a police force sat and let these victims die.......something which was very cleverly hidden.......the minister grandparent has written hundreds of letters to the police department why they waited outside as screams were heard.......why did we not hear this part of the story? We have lost our country to this criminal justice monster which preys on innocent citizens and finds itself in paralysis when there is risk and people need to be saved.

This was a very very terrible crime. I thought when I read it the mother had a chance when she got to the bank to get help. If only people would try to think logically. I know it's hard but trusting these men to let them go after they got the money most always proves fatal to people. I would always assume they are going to kill me anyway so any opportunity would be my thought. I would never get in the car if someone pointed a gun at me. That is your only opportunity to survive as soon as you get in you can count on being killed.

2seaoat

The mother went to the bank with one of the perps driving her.  She told the bank officials and they called the police at minute one, the perp drove her back to the house.  The police responded and were surrounding the house.  The perp strangled the mother and had sex with her immediately after killing her.  The other perp had abused both daughters while the mother was going to the bank.  They had tied these children to the bed, and they had gone out in the car earlier in the day and bought gasoline.   After killing and raping the mother they spread gasoline around the house and on the two kids beds and started a fire.......at the 30 minute mark with police outside, screams from those kids, the suspects attempt to escape in a car from the residence and are caught.

The maternal grandparents have written letter after letter why from minute 5 to 30 when screams were audible did the police surrounding the house do nothing.   These monsters are a given.......the response which has been airbrushed by the national media......is the real horror of this entire incident.  Training.....training.....training.   The father escaped from the house as it was burning.....they could have entered the basement and worked their way up.......it has all been swept under the rug like every shooting in Escambia County......thankfully HBO is not sensationalizing this, but they sure did not hide the truth.

Will it be aired again? What was it called?

I can't even think of a suitable punishment for such a crime.

2seaoat wrote:The mother went to the bank with one of the perps driving her.  She told the bank officials and they called the police at minute one, the perp drove her back to the house.  The police responded and were surrounding the house.  The perp strangled the mother and had sex with her immediately after killing her.  The other perp had abused both daughters while the mother was going to the bank.  They had tied these children to the bed, and they had gone out in the car earlier in the day and bought gasoline.   After killing and raping the mother they spread gasoline around the house and on the two kids beds and started a fire.......at the 30 minute mark with police outside, screams from those kids, the suspects attempt to escape in a car from the residence and are caught.

The maternal grandparents have written letter after letter why from minute 5 to 30 when screams were audible did the police surrounding the house do nothing.   These monsters are a given.......the response which has been airbrushed by the national media......is the real horror of this entire incident.  Training.....training.....training.   The father escaped from the house as it was burning.....they could have entered the basement and worked their way up.......it has all been swept under the rug like every shooting in Escambia County......thankfully HBO is not sensationalizing this, but they sure did not hide the truth.

It took the police 30 minutes to get there?

2seaoat

It took the police 30 minutes to get there?

No they were there in five minutes and spent the next 25 minutes securing their perimeter. Police officers off the record are telling people they heard the screams. I am telling you if I am a neighbor and I am at home I am going into that home unarmed and getting people out......I wanted to throw things at the TV I was so angry.....this entire portion of this story has been buried.....why because the surviving husband who survived has survivor guilt and does not want to start throwing stones......but the minister father of the mother who was strangled and raped as the police sat outside......he has written letter after letter trying to understand why nobody saved his daughter and granddaughters. I do not like abortion or the death penalty.....but I understand it is the law......yet I can not think of a more appropriate death penalty case, but how do we handle the officers who were sworn to protect the public who were as complicit as these sick sobs in the death of these beautiful human beings. Once the fire started somebody had to have the courage to go into that house......we have been paralyzed by fear.

I aologize.....I did not get the name of the HBO documentary, but it played this morning. It is one sick mess.

2seaoat

Who was that talking...Savage? I couldn't stand listening to him to finish watching the clip.

I don't understand what the police were doing? I assume they were going to wait them out. Maybe they couldn't save them?

2seaoat

I apologize for the clip, but it was the only thing I could find which talked about this powerful special. I think the mother made a huge mistake in the bank. She needed to make a decision to stall and get the police involved. If my loved ones were at risk......I too would not act rationally, but somebody at the bank had to ask her did they have guns.......they hit the father with a bat......I do not believe they were armed. This information was critical to the delayed police response. Absent that information......it could have been an Escambia sheriff office response with victims being shot. This was a tragedy.......somebody needed to try to get in that house.

I don't think they were armed either or had cell phones. The mother should have stayed at the bank and let the police get the one guy and sent the police out to the house w/ the info. There was nothing she accomplished by going back w/ him. It was totally messed up from the beginning. It would have been only one guy they had to get at the house unarmed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

One gun in the hand of one of the victims could have prevented all of this...but oh yeah guns are intrinsically evil.

2seaoat

One gun in the hand of one of the victims could have prevented all of this...but oh yeah guns are intrinsically evil.

I know your gun has made your penis grow, but the doctor was sound asleep when he was hit with a baseball bat. The mother was quietly awakened in her bed and tied up, and each of the children the same routine.....hell all you had to do was roll over and hit them with your monster dick......or maybe you would watch the special and see one of the perps was experienced in breaking into people's homes....going into their bedrooms and watching them sleep, fixing something to eat....staying for hours.....stealing cash from wallets, and then simply leaving undetected as if he was a mouse in the house.

I keep a shot gun nearby, but this insane idea that a gun is going to protect people is simply silly.....these guys had no gun.....a baseball bat.....and they committed this evil crime........sorry T some of us do not have to strap.

I finished watching it about an hour ago... it's taken me this long to cool my bloodlust for revenge.

I can't imagine how the father has delt with this. The system failed on multiple levels.

2seaoat

I can't imagine how the father has delt with this. The system failed on multiple levels.

Agreed.....every thing which makes me civilized I would throw out the window for five minutes with each of these individuals.....I know those emotions are wrong, but when you see the face of that youngest child......I simply lost it.

I used to hear about survivor's guilt. I think the father is the best example that could be given. He does not get too worked up because in his mind he will always feel like he should have done more , or been killed. Getting beat over the head in a dead sleep with a baseball bat should not allow for one second of guilt......but until somebody walks in his shoes......it is what it is.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://townhall.com/columnists/celiabigelow/2012/10/20/12yearold_defends_herself_with_gun_proves_need_of_2nd_amendment/page/full

This past Wednesday a young 12-year old girl in Bryan County, Oklahoma was able to protect her life when an intruder kicked in her back door and entered her house. Frantically, she called her mother who advised her to grab their household gun, hide in the closet, and call 911.

The intruder made his way through the house, and as he was opening the door of the closet, the young girl shot him through the closet door. The intruder left the house and the girl was found unharmed. The police arrived and took the man into custody.

What would have happened had the girl not been armed? We can’t be sure, but there are far too many stories of young girls being kidnapped, murdered, and raped.

The news is full of crimes and events that could have been prevented—or at least decreased the amount of damage—had there been less gun restrictions

2seaoat

had there been less gun restrictions

Stupidest thing said on this forum ever.....and I mean ever. What gun restrictions are there that stopped this doctor and his family from possessing a firearm in their home? Exactly None.

I do agree that if you have an idiot home invader who kicks the door in.....a person would have advance notice, but these people were asleep. A gun does nothing to help people who are asleep where there is no security system and motion detectors. So your implication that some government agency had restricted this family from gun ownership and they died as a result is mind numbing stupid, and a pro could kill me while I sleep with security cameras, motion detectors, and a shotgun three feet away.......so it was gun restrictions........I think PK was correct.....it was a failure at many levels, but gun restrictions was not one of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum