Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryan....Ryan....Ryan......no no Romney / Ryan..............incredible

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Romney is now having to tour with Ryan because people are not enthusiastic for Romney.....and probably the most pathetic thing I have seen is yesterday Romney takes the stage after Ryan had spoken, and Romney says what a great guy Ryan is and the crowd starts chanting Ryan Ryan Ryan, and Romney tells them to hold up .....and starts saying Romney Ryan......pathetic, and really sad that this man does not know how the average person has a hard time warming up to somebody who simply does not care about the average american.

Hey bipolar dude, chill out.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Romney is now having to tour with Ryan because people are not enthusiastic for Romney.....and probably the most pathetic thing I have seen is yesterday Romney takes the stage after Ryan had spoken, and Romney says what a great guy Ryan is and the crowd starts chanting Ryan Ryan Ryan, and Romney tells them to hold up .....and starts saying Romney Ryan......pathetic, and really sad that this man does not know how the average person has a hard time warming up to somebody who simply does not care about the average american.

As Joe Scarborough said as he buried his face in his hands cringing, "Holy Mother of Jesus"!

It really is over seaoat . . . . .

2seaoat

The American people are remarkable. They can be incredibly selfish at times, but when you scrape the surface the American people have a real sense of fair play. When somebody runs for President they want that person to be working for the average American. They do not like the Thurstons of this world who were born on third and think they hit a triple. Romney simply was wrong from the beginning, and the real scandal is why the media did not vet Romney in the primaries.........if they had been fair, we would have had another candidate.

2seaoat wrote:They do not like the Thurstons of this world who were born on third and think they hit a triple. e.

BHO, in spite of his outright lies, obfuscations, and spinning about his past led a pretty comfortable life and made some millions pretty early on. Yet people focus on Romneys supposed disconnect because of his success. The hypocrisy is astounding!

From a T-shirt that sums up the hypocrisy pretty well:

Apparently I am supposed to be more angry about what Romney does with his money than what Obama does with mine.

knothead

knothead

nochain wrote:
2seaoat wrote:They do not like the Thurstons of this world who were born on third and think they hit a triple. e.

BHO, in spite of his outright lies, obfuscations, and spinning about his past led a pretty comfortable life and made some millions pretty early on. Yet people focus on Romneys supposed disconnect because of his success. The hypocrisy is astounding!

Apparently I am supposed to be more angry about what Romney does with his money than what Obama does with mine.

Cute, clever and typical GOP tidbits.

knothead wrote:
nochain wrote:

Cute, clever and typical GOP tidbits.

Sure, your reply is typical ultra-liberal cotton candy, all spun up fluff with no substance, just like BHO.

2seaoat

The President did not have a silver spoon, but he had a loving family, and in particular grandparents who sacrificed to give this kid a chance. All across America kids of every color, race, and religion wake up with no family stability. Kids who are scared and alone. They did not ask to be born into this world. They did not ask that their parents....or parent chose drugs and cannot even take care of themselves, let alone children.....and the question is which of these candidates understands the reality of America....and who cares......the polls show that people connect with the President.....

However, if the President hires more government employees, if the president does not encourage self determination and not government dependency.....it does not matter a hill of beans that he connects with average americans and Romney does not. We need real policy change that works for the middle class and gives every kid the same opportunities that the President enjoyed. So in my opinion it starts with Johnson's end to the war on drugs and real policy changes which help America.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum