Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Romney announces VEEP, Ryan?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 1:08 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
Campaign sources indicate that Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin is Mitt Romney's vice presidential pick, NBC News reported Friday night.

Earlier Romney's campaign said in a statement that it would announce a running mate at 9 a.m. ET Saturday morning in Norfolk, Va., just before he begins a four-day bus tour in the battleground state.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/NATL-Romney-to-Announce-VP-Pick-9-am-ET-Saturday-165819376.html

2Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 1:25 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit
Just for fun, Someone compare Ryans IQ against bidens. biden ain't very bright.

I don't know if it's possible but I'd really like to see the results.

If the IQ results ain't available, how about their greatest quotes:

3Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 9:22 am

Guest


Guest
othershoe1030 wrote:Campaign sources indicate that Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin is Mitt Romney's vice presidential pick, NBC News reported Friday night.

Earlier Romney's campaign said in a statement that it would announce a running mate at 9 a.m. ET Saturday morning in Norfolk, Va., just before he begins a four-day bus tour in the battleground state.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/NATL-Romney-to-Announce-VP-Pick-9-am-ET-Saturday-165819376.html

I wake up to this? I'm stunned and any of my thoughts about voting republican just went out the door.

4Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 11:07 am

Guest


Guest
It seems the Republicans are intent on losing the election. Another poor choice to match the 2008 election when they picked Palin.

5Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Well who? on 8/11/2012, 1:10 pm

Guest


Guest
reaper1948 wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Campaign sources indicate that Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin is Mitt Romney's vice presidential pick, NBC News reported Friday night.

Earlier Romney's campaign said in a statement that it would announce a running mate at 9 a.m. ET Saturday morning in Norfolk, Va., just before he begins a four-day bus tour in the battleground state.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/NATL-Romney-to-Announce-VP-Pick-9-am-ET-Saturday-165819376.html

I wake up to this? I'm stunned and any of my thoughts about voting republican just went out the door.

Well who did you want. Sounds like you just need an excuse to vote for the DICTATOR .

6Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty See message 5 on 8/11/2012, 1:11 pm

Guest


Guest
skankymoranky wrote:It seems the Republicans are intent on losing the election. Another poor choice to match the 2008 election when they picked Palin.
Same question to you.....Who would you want ????

7Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 2:18 pm

Guest


Guest
skankymoranky wrote:It seems the Republicans are intent on losing the election. Another poor choice to match the 2008 election when they picked Palin.

Yep Ryan and Palin are/were both albatrosses. This choice has just cost Romney any chance at all of winning this election(if he ever had a chance in the first place).

8Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 3:54 pm

Guest


Guest
http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/08/ryans-ayn-problem.html

9Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 4:22 pm

Guest


Guest
Lurch wrote:http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/08/ryans-ayn-problem.html



10Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 4:26 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
The thing about Paul Ryan is he looks like a warlock. There is something behind those black, deepset eyes of his that just isn't right. I guess we will find out before the election is over.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

11Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 5:04 pm

Guest


Guest
I think it's kinda funny that some Idiot on northescambia.com is callin for the "christians" to rally behind a mormon and an ayn rand (atheist,commie) fanboy like they did for chick-fil-a.

12Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 7:20 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
I think it is going to be very interesting. It is an opportunity for both parties to explain their economic policies. It certainly appears to be quite a contrast in government philosophy.

I think the independent voters have noticed that it's not a terrific idea to let the bankers run the country and we end up with a congress who is willing to take on Wall Street. (What are the odds of that?)

If the RR's were to win, which I surely don't think they will, no telling what would happen to what remains of the middle class, Medicare etc.

13Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 7:23 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
Lurch wrote:I think it's kinda funny that some Idiot on northescambia.com is callin for the "christians" to rally behind a mormon and an ayn rand (atheist,commie) fanboy like they did for chick-fil-a.


That's the kind of thing that happens when people just react without thinking or when they're not challenged to explain/defend their point of view. Mindless "anti-the-other-guy" no matter who is on the ticket that they support.

Remember, it only makes you crazy if you think it is supposed to make sense.

14Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 10:45 pm

Guest


Guest
rebel1 wrote:
reaper1948 wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Campaign sources indicate that Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin is Mitt Romney's vice presidential pick, NBC News reported Friday night.

Earlier Romney's campaign said in a statement that it would announce a running mate at 9 a.m. ET Saturday morning in Norfolk, Va., just before he begins a four-day bus tour in the battleground state.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/NATL-Romney-to-Announce-VP-Pick-9-am-ET-Saturday-165819376.html

I wake up to this? I'm stunned and any of my thoughts about voting republican just went out the door.

Well who did you want. Sounds like you just need an excuse to vote for the DICTATOR .

Rubio

15Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 10:46 pm

Guest


Guest
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The thing about Paul Ryan is he looks like a warlock. There is something behind those black, deepset eyes of his that just isn't right. I guess we will find out before the election is over.

He looks like a grown up Eddie Munster. Twisted Evil

16Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/11/2012, 11:30 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
Grown up Eddie Munster! Exactly! Lurch should have posted that. LOL

17Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/12/2012, 3:35 am

Markle

Markle
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The thing about Paul Ryan is he looks like a warlock. There is something behind those black, deepset eyes of his that just isn't right. I guess we will find out before the election is over.

It is a shame isn't it? Today a person's appearance is more important than their ability, especially, it seems, when it comes to the office of President of the United States.

Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Biden-184x300

18Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/12/2012, 8:38 am

Slicef18

Slicef18
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The thing about Paul Ryan is he looks like a warlock. There is something behind those black, deepset eyes of his that just isn't right. I guess we will find out before the election is over.

It is a shame isn't it? Today a person's appearance is more important than their ability, especially, it seems, when it comes to the office of President of the United States.

Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Biden-184x300

Does Biden not look like Jeff Dunham's charecter "Walter?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7u1o1dTw_s&list=PL46C41EDA000F8026&index=3&feature=plcp

19Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/12/2012, 9:48 am

Guest


Guest
Not to worry Folks Quint says it is all OK]............
..Paul Ryan's longtime friend Quint Studer says Ryan is right choice for the job LOL
Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Studercover

20Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/12/2012, 6:43 pm

Guest


Guest
Its pretty simple. Romney has secured a defeat,

21Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/12/2012, 7:13 pm

Guest


Guest
y'all can keep saying that... but it requires ignoring the 2010 election. ryan is a tea party darling and there is certainly apathy in the obama base. i guess if you prefaced your prediction with "i wish"... it would be closer to a fact.

22Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/13/2012, 4:48 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
Romney spoke at my daughter's college this morning. Thousands lined the streets to see him.

In 2008, Democrats were energized and anxious to vote for Obama. Republicans may be more energized and excited than the Democrats this election year. Time will tell.

23Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/13/2012, 5:23 pm

Sal

Sal
Paul Ryan received a trust valued at between $1 million and $5 million largely from money made by his grandfather through government contracts to build interstate highways.

Paul Ryan went to school using Social Security survivor benefits after his father died.

Paul Ryan has worked in government since graduation.

Paul Ryan lives in a house list on the National Register of Historic Places, which means that he qualifies for a 20-percent investment tax credit.

This is some kind of Randian Superman the Repukes have put on their ticket.

LMAO!

24Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/13/2012, 6:18 pm

Guest


Guest
salinsky wrote:Paul Ryan received a trust valued at between $1 million and $5 million largely from money made by his grandfather through government contracts to build interstate highways.

Paul Ryan went to school using Social Security survivor benefits after his father died.

Paul Ryan has worked in government since graduation.

Paul Ryan lives in a house list on the National Register of Historic Places, which means that he qualifies for a 20-percent investment tax credit.

This is some kind of Randian Superman the Repukes have put on their ticket.

LMAO!
Democrats are praising this selection as manna from Heaven. Rich Republicans should start planning to pay their fair share of the tax burden.
Oh frabjous day! coolu colay!

25Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? Empty Re: Romney announces VEEP, Ryan? on 8/13/2012, 9:07 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
salinsky wrote:Paul Ryan received a trust valued at between $1 million and $5 million largely from money made by his grandfather through government contracts to build interstate highways.

Paul Ryan went to school using Social Security survivor benefits after his father died.

Paul Ryan has worked in government since graduation.

Paul Ryan lives in a house list on the National Register of Historic Places, which means that he qualifies for a 20-percent investment tax credit.

This is some kind of Randian Superman the Repukes have put on their ticket.

LMAO!
In all fairness, he did drive the wienermobile for oscar mayer one summer between college years. That's got to count for something?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum