Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tyranny always brings violence and revolution

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

When a police state is tacitly accepted and tolerated despite constitutional violations of American citizens, do not be surprised by patriots responding with violence.  My best man lost his police officer father who was shot and killed by a robber who was robbing a tavern.  His mother, brother, and my best man lived a life of poverty and pain when a man who was trying to protect the public was wrongfully taken from them.  

When John Adam defended the British troops who shot unarmed civilians who were protesting British Tyranny, we saw that justice and the rule of law was an American trend before we were even a nation.......but patriots finally revolted to the tyranny of an occupied nation.   If our founding fathers warned of the dangers to liberty of a standing army, do not be surprised when those living in the bubble demand more firearms and security have in reaction to that tyranny they demand to keep minorities in their place.   It is time for good people to stand up to evil.....broken tailights, made up chit about license plates, people shot with tasers from moving squads, and then ran over by squads like a dog in the street, segregated jails in 2014, lock step religious conformity where being a Muslim or atheist is not tolerated.......do not be surprised by the reaction to tyranny and patriots fighting back.  You cannot keep killing civilians without the people revolting, and having seen the pain of a police officer's family from his murder, I am afraid this pain will grow.   There are answers.   There are paths to sanity, but it starts with good people not joining the racist mob, and believing that our constitution and the protections contained therein does matter.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Great post. Thanks!!

Sal

Sal

You're calling the cop killers "patriots"??

I prefer "cowards".

2seaoat

The British called our founding fathers cowards and they were going to hang them as British troops were being ambushed and murdered by Americans. Tyranny and killing people can be met with peaceful protest for only so long, and history shows us that people will revolt. Do you think the violence against citizens will magically change when people protest in the street but in Missouri certain people were targeted for traffic stops, and put in debtor's prison because they could not pay the fines. A woman is held in jail for three days because she did not have the money to post bail because she did not put her smoke out as the similarities of indentured servants to British wealth is so similar that it is scary.

I am saying that America is broken. That we have the very standing army that our forefathers clearly warned us was a present danger to liberty and justice. Where is anybody talking about reducing either of these standing armies who have been at war with citizens in certain neighborhoods. Just the opposite as folks approve bigger budgets for police, military, and fire as our need to live in the bubble and be protected by oppressing those who are poor or a minority increases. Do you think the parents of a British soldier in America who was murdered by Americans in revolt grieved less because their child was an occupying army.

I think the shooting was exactly what President Obama said it was.....a vicious and despicable act........just like the British said that the murder of British troops were vicious and despicable acts. No innocent person deserves to be ambushed and shot

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The police here are the same as the British Royal Army.
Now I've heard everything. lol

2seaoat

The police here are the same as the British Royal Army.
Now I've heard everything. lol

When was the last time in America people were put in jail because they were too poor to pay traffic fines and court costs? When in America was there a standing army in opposition of large segments of the population who without warrant stopped and searched citizens? When in America was the majority of the population being exploited by a wealthy class which controlled government and took raw materials from America, and removed the ability of Americans to manufacture and produce things?

No, the ideals of our constitution have been bastardized, and we have a standing army which our forefathers clearly warned us. I wish T was alive. A patriot who served his country, but refused to allow this standing army to abuse its citizens. I miss him every day holding that standing army accountable for the liberty and freedom it so readily takes from citizens. I get it Bob.....you would have been a loyalist......at least that is what you would have told the British, and you would whisper to the patriots you were on their side, but we both know you would peek behind the burglar bars and then go in your back yard and sit on your fence.

Sal

Sal

The Founding Fathers planted a perpetual equality landmine deep in this nation's soul with the Declaration.

We are seeing it detonate again as it comes into contact with America's original sin.

We've seen it a thousand times, and good Americans will respond as they always have - by applying blood, sweat and tears to craft a more perfect Union.

This is not a revolution and cop-killers are not patriots.

The quaking of the Earth is from ancient munitions that can only be disarmed by fulfilling principles that have gone too long unfulfilled.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Salinsky wrote:The Founding Fathers planted a perpetual equality landmine deep in this nation's soul with the Declaration.

We are seeing it detonate again as it comes into contact with America's original sin.

We've seen it a thousand times, and good Americans will respond as they always have - by applying blood, sweat and tears to craft a more perfect Union.

This is not a revolution and cop-killers are not patriots.

The quaking of the Earth is from ancient munitions that can only be disarmed by fulfilling principles that have gone too long unfulfilled.

You're right...no one who murders is a patriot...not protesters, not clinic bombers, and most of all, not police. I will wait to see who did this violence, but I'm guessing it wasn't one of the protesters...more like someone who wanted to disrupt and destroy. Prayers for the families of the slain police officers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum